27.

"The eight trainees who passed to the second round, please come up to the stage." Cheng Xiao said and the rest came to the stage. "If you end up winning, what is it that you want the most?"

Some said they wanted their phones, Chaoze wanted HaiDiLao and Zhao Lingfeng announced he wanted to take our phones to HaiDiLao.

"And you, Lin?" Cheng Xiao asked.

"I want us to go to HaiDiLao and get back our phones for forever!" I announced. "Can we?"

"Well, we said we would be fullfilling any of your wishes, didn't we?" She said and all of the boys jumped from excitement.

"Zhu Lin! Zhu Lin! Zhu Lin!" They began chanting.

"Okay, so the biggest price right now is HaiDiLao and getting your cellphones back." She said and turned to us before leaving. "It's all on you, guys!"

The music began and one by one they all started to leave.

"Keep up, Lin! Our life is on you!" Qin Fen jokingly said and I payed no attention to him as I wanted to get everything right for all of us.

Only Zeren, Ziyi, Chaoze and I were left in the end. Finally, we decided to stick to my wish and we all got to go to HaiDiLao and got our phones back!

"Directive team, do you agree with this?" Cheng Xiao asked and the director told us he was okay with it.

We then all began jumping up and down in excitement. Some of the boys even went running towards me and hugged me.

After some time the staff came back with our phones.  They gave them back to us and we all were really happy.

"Zhu Lin! Zhu Lin! Zhu Lin!" They all began chanting.

*********
Later that night, two buses were waiting for us outside of the building.

We all went inside and, surprise! I sat down next to Chengcheng.

He was on his phone and I rested my head on his shoulder.

"Still sleepy?" He asked me.

"Yep." I simply said and snuggled into him even more.

"Just fall asleep. It's a half an hour trip until we get there. I'll wake you up when we arrive." He reassured me and I thanked him.

I laid my head on the back of the seat but he quickly moved my head back to his shoulder.

" If you sleep like that you will get a sore neck." He told me.

" Thank you, Cheng." I said and almost instantly fell asleep.

*******
CHENGCHENG'S POV

"Guys will be there in less than 5 minutes. " One of the staff announced.

I then looked at Lin. She was sleeping peacefully and I didn't want to wake her up.  While she was asleep she snuggled even more into me making me feel flustered.

"琳琳 (Linlin), wake up." I said caressing Lin's cheeks. "We are nearly there."

She didn't move and I tried again, but to no avail.

"琳琳" I said again and kissed her cheek.

This time she woke up and stretched.

"We're there already?" She asked.

"Yep. Just arriving." I said and she nodded.

***********
LIN'S POV

Once we got there, everyone sat on their tables. I obviously liked hotpot but wasn't really that hungry so I decided to roam around the restaurant.

I then arrived at an almost secluded area in which Xiao Gui, Zhangjing, Bufan, Yanjun and Xukun, amongst others, were eating.

"Are you VIP's or something?" I asked as I headed inside.

"It's my goddess and saviour, Lin!" Zhangjing said.

"Zhu Lin! Zhu Lin! Zhu Lin! Zhu Lin!" The all began shouting and I laughed.

"Enjoying your meal, Zhangjing?" I asked him as he ate non-stop.

"Very much, thank you." He said and continued eating.

"Aren't you going to eat something?" Yanjun then asked me.

"I'm actually not really that hungry." I said.

"You have to at least try it!" Yanjun said and picked up a piece of meat. "Here, try it." He said and I opened my mouth.

"It's really good!" I said once I finished eating it.

I then excused myself and went to another table. It was Zhengting's one.

"Hello!" I greeted them once I reached the table.

"Linlin!" Shouted Zhenting like a little girl.

"Is it good?" I asked them.

"Are you kidding me? It's delicious!" Said Zeren.

"We owe you a big one!" Said Quanzhe.

"Yes! And thanks for getting our phones back!" Added Yanlei.

"No problem! Enjoy your meal!" I said and left back again.

I then went back to the table where Chengcheng was and saw that it was full. When he saw me, he turned his body to the side and told me to sit on his lap.

"Don't worry, I can just stand." I reassured him.

"Nonsense!" He said and pulled me to his lap. "See? Much better."

"You are an idiot." I said laughing.

Instead of saying anything back, he kissed my shoulder and went back to talking with the rest of the boys.