47.

We were all in the results announcement area after the performance, now in a much happier vibe thanks to lifting the pressure off our chests.

"First, let me do something." I said once they all sat down.

"Okay...?" Said Ling Chao.

I then began clapping for them with a straight face, just like Li Ronghao's one.

"I cannot affect them. I cannot affect them." I said which made them all crack in laughter. "No, but really, you guys did amazing."

"Let's applaud ourselves." Said Zhou Rui and we did so.

"I'm really happy to be able to be on the same team as all of you. Really, for the four of us to be able to-" Said Ruibin. "Everybody likes this song so much and we were chosen to be on the same team. It really wasn't easy."

"I am very thankful that you didn't give up on me even though I wasn't at my best. I'm glad I got to know each one of you even more through this performance. I hope this doesn't only stay as the <to cold it's bad for you> team, but also as a family." I added. " I am one of the youngest and, in one way or another, you all are like a family to me. You are like my older brothers. I'm really thankful for all of it."

"How about this. Later on, the person with the most votes will treat us all for a meal." Requested Ruibin.

"Okay, okay." Said Ruibin.

"How about this. A minimum of 200 RMB, okay?" Requested Ling Chao.

The countdown then appeared on the screen which scared me so much I jumped a little from my seat.

Once the countdown finished, my name appeared on the screen. I wasn't that shocked, really. The boys had done amazing and my part wasn't exactly eye-catching, so it made the most sense to get the least votes.

"It's fine, it's fine. We are all the same!" Said Zhou Rui as Ling Chao gave me a side hug.

"But, honestly speaking, Lin improved a lot for us. She had to sing the song with a male key and taking into account all that has happened she did amazing. Don't be discouraged." Zhou Rui said.

Ling Chao got the third place and we all clapped for him.

"I'm really happy right now." He said and we all asked him why. "Because I do not need to treat you guys for a meal!"

We then began laughing hysterically and I high-fived him.

"Then I'm willing to be second!" Zhou Rui quickly said. "I'm so going to be in second place! I'm not going to fork out 200RMB!"

"Give me second place!" Said Ruibin while Ling Chao and I laughed at the scene.

Their places then appeared on the screen. Zhou Rui had gotten first place. We all looked at his face and began laughing. He definitely didn't want to treat us.

"Treat us! Treat us! Treat us!" We began chanting.

"Alright, the thing about the 200RMB, I don't know anything about it!" Rui said and tried to run away.

We then caught him and dragged him outside while laughing.

Once we were out, I saw Chengcheng standing there and told the boys to leave without me. I then approached Chengcheng.

"Hey, is there something wrong?" I asked him after I saw him looking tense. "Did something happen?"

"I had a fight with one of the boys." He confessed.

"Wait, what? What happened?" I asked him concerned.

"He said a not very pleasant thing about you..." He admitted.

"What did he say?" I wondered. "You would never confront any of them if it wasn't serious."

"I prefer you do not know." He told me and I just nodded. "By the way, you were amazing out there. You ended up in the first place, didn't you?"

"Thank you, but I didn't. Rui did." I answered him. "You did end up in the first place, right?"

"I did, but that's not important right now. In which place did you end up then, second?" He asked me.

"No, fourth." I responded. "It's okay, though. The boys did amazingly well, so they deserved it. We also bet that the winner would have to pay for everyone's meal, so I am happy about that too."

"I'm sorry..." Chengcheng said and intertwined his fingers with mine as we headed back to be with the rest of the boys.

"Don't be. I'm happy with how it turned out, which is what matters in the end." I said smiling and rested my head on his shoulder.

I hadn't seen the <Always Online> nor the <Papillon> performances as I was talking with Chengcheng, but from what I could hear they were amazing. I wanted to congratulate all of them, but once we went inside the room there was a complete silence which was uncomfortable, to say the least.

"Has someone died or something? Why is everyone so quiet?" I wondered.

Qin Fen then approached me and took me to a side of the room.

"Chengcheng and I fought with Qin Zimo. The atmosphere is pretty tense." He explained.

"But why is everyone so quiet? I get that you fought and all, but this quietness..." I told him.

"Well, let's just say things got a little physical..." He admitted.

"Physical?! Was it that bad?" I asked him.

"Let's just leave it. I think it's just better that way." He told me and I just nodded.

The atmosphere was almost unbearable and people seemed like they didn't even dare to talk in fear of something happening. I didn't know what precisely happened, but what I did know is that they didn't end up on good terms.