52.

"Oh, Cheng, I need to speak with Jackson. Can you wait for me?" I asked him once we were back to outside. "It will just be a minute. I promise."

"Yes, don't worry. I'll wait for you on the stairs from the dorm entrance." He told me.

"Thank you!" I said and kissed his cheek. "See you in a bit!"

I then left and went to one of the main buildings. The mentors normally hung out there.

Jackson was nowhere to be found, but I saw PD and decided to ask him.

"PD!" I said and he turned around. "Have you seen Jackson?"

"Oh, I was actually searching for you!"He said."He just got an important call and left. He asked me to tell you that he'll call you tonight to talk about what happened."

"Oh, okay. Thank you, PD." I thanked him and bowed.

"No need to thank me. And please, don't call me PD if there are no cameras." He pleaded. "I actually miss people calling me by my name."

"Oh, alright. Do you prefer Lay or Yixing?" I asked. "Sorry, how impolite. Zhang Yixing?"

"Oh, no, no! Lay or Yixing! No need for the surname!" He told me and I nodded. "Are you going to go anywhere on your free day?"

"Oh, I am going to eat in a restaurant just around the corner with some of the Yehua boys." I lied to him. I didn't want to tell him about the fake-real date I had with Chengcheng. "But they are having a boys night and want to start preparing everything early, so I will just roam around and try to learn a dance or something."

"Oh, can I join you? I really want to learn a new dance." He asked me.

"Yes, of course! My pleasure." I told him excited. "Don't laugh at me, though. I am not a professional like you."

"I'll wait for you outside the studios at... Sixish?" He asked.

"Alright. I'll go now. See you later!" I said and left.

"See you!" He told me and left too.

******************

After I was back with Chengcheng, we went to the restaurant and got a seat next to the window. We each had ordered a drink while we waited for our food to arrive. I saw that on the menu there were a lot of things from Hong Kong and was really glad, so I ordered Yuanyang tea, Char siu and egg noodles with shrimp roe. I used to eat this a lot back in Hong Kong and truly missed it.

Chengcheng said he wanted to try it all to so we decided to order one of each plus two Pineapple buns for us to share. I wouldn't be able to eat all of it, anyway.

The camera crew then began filming us from outside the restaurant and I slammed my head on the table.

"I just don't get why they have to make a show out of this!" I said hiding my face so that they couldn't, later on, read my lips.

"I don't get it either. But hey, let's enjoy it. It's our first day after all, isn't it?" He said trying to cheer me up. "Just pretend they aren't there." 

"I'll try." I said and sighed.

He then placed his hand on top of mine and smiled towards me, which made me physically relax a little.

The food then arrived and we dug in. It was extremely good and it reminded me of my hometown a lot, which made me extremely happy.

"Are you enjoying it?" I asked Chencheng.

"Indeed. It's really good!" He told me not looking too excited.

"You had already tried it before, hadn't you?" I asked him.