32.

"Next, I will announce the trainee in 9th place. From the Citizen producers he recieved a total of 2,456,778 votes. He is from Yehua entertainment."

"It's you, Quanzhe! It's you!" I said looking at Quanzhe smiling.

"At some point in time he fulfilled his promise of letting everyone wear brightly coloured clothes. Congratulations, Lin Quanzhe." PD said and we all stood up to hug him.

Chengcheng was the first one to hug him, then Zhenting, then Justin and finally me.

"I told you you would be up there, didn't I?" I said while I hugged me.

"Thank you so much, Lin." He said stopping his tears from falling.

"What's there to thank?" I said and he then left to go to his spot.

During his speech he also made me tear up.

"You all are going to be the death of me, really." I told the boys as I dried my tears. "I don't know why I even bother to put makeup on."

The boys then laughed and Justin pulled me for a side hug.

The 8th spot was for Bu Fan and the 7th one for Xiao Gui. I was really happy for them but my anxiousness was kicking over as the last spots were approaching and there was no signs of me getting there.

Zhengting then got 5th place with 6,539,548 votes. He hugged Justin, Chengcheng and finally me. I embraced him in such a tight hug that I almost chocked him.

"Congratulations, Tingting." I said while hugging him and he left.

Only 5 spots where left to announce, so I changed my seat so that I was between Justin and Chengcheng and grabbed their hands.

"I will now announce the 5 trainees who got into top 5." PD said and we three panicked. "Justin." He said and Justin stood up. I was really happy that he made it. "Cai Xukun." I was happy for him too as even though we didn't actually hang out that much we had gotten really close during those two months. "Fan Chengcheng."

"Yes!" I muttered as Chengcheng stood up and he smiled at me.

"Chen Linong." I was happy that he made it to the top 5 as well. He really deserved it. "And... Zhu Lin."

I was so shocked that I took several seconds to process it and stand up.

"Yes! We all made it!" Justin said.

"I will remind everyone here the very last Rank 1 in Idol Producer will unconditionally become the center in the 9 member group that will be debuting. Even though the ranking this time isn't the final ranking, bu who will be the one who is closest to the Center position? Now let us announce the trainee in rank five." PD said. "From the Citizen producers he, or she, received 6,608,579 votes. He or she is from... Yehua entertainment. Also someone who is in charge of rap."

"Are you kidding me?" I quietly said. Why did PD have to do things like that? Couldn't he just announce it? "He's going to kill me one day."

"Let us congratulate Justin." He finally announced.

We both hugged him and he went to his spot.

"I am extremely nervous now." Justin said begining his speech. "The people whom I want to thank he most is my family who had always been supporting me. Actually, this few days, during the break, I went back home once because something happened at home. When I went home, that was when I really felt the support than my family has for me. I have an uncle. I went back this time because he fell ill and just when I went back home his family told me he was ill, in bed, going to have an operation very soon but he was still lying on the bed teaching others how to vote for me, how to give me votes. Just... I hope that I can become their pride. I hope that I can stand here to bring some positivity to others. I also hope that my family can see me becoming a person who can bring happiness and positivity to others. To be able to make them proud of me. Thank you, everyone!" He said and wen to his spot.

"Jiayou!" I yelled and he sent me a heart.

"Now I will announce the trainee in fourth place." PD said and Chengcheng and I held hands.

"It has to be me. You, Nongnong and Kunkun surely are above me." I told Chengcheng.

"Why do you say that? Maybe you are above!" He said squeezing my hand.

"From the Citizen producers he, received 6,699,716 votes." PD said and I squeezed Chengcheng's hand tightly. "Or shall I say... she." PD smiled and I almost fell on my knees. "Congratulations to Zhu Lin."

Chengcheng embraced me in a bone-crushing hug and I cried onto his shoulder. He then dried my tears with his thumbs and told me to go to my spot. PD gave me the mic and I began my speech.

"Citizen Producers, thank you so much!" I said and bowed.  "I can't believe I reached such a high spot taking into account this amazing, talented boys that are in this room with me now. I honestly have never been confident in my abilities but the other day, in that stage, I knew there is where I belong. There is where I want to be. To everyone that believed in me, thank you, I shall not disappoint you. To my family in Hong Kong, 多謝 (thank you in cantonese) and to  my brother in Australia: I made it, Donghai!" I said and chuckled. "To all of those who don't make it to the cut, don't be discouraged. Who said this is the end? This is only the begining. And remember that you have all made 100 siblings in here. You all have my number right? Don't you dare forget about me, because I surely won't forget about any of you. 

"Teacher Jackson, Jackson gege or however you want me to call you. I know this may sound strange, but I'm glad you left HongKong, because if you hadn't, I would have never entered this competition and I would have never made so many amazing friends and my love for the stage. I owe you my dream. I hope I can make you proud.

"Finally, to Qin Fen gege, you always make me proud. I will try to live up to your expectations and make my big brother proud. Boys, I'll be waiting for you up there. Jiayou!" I finished and they all clapped.

I then went up the stairs to go to my seat. On my way, Yanjun, Ruibin and Chaoze were there waiting for me.

"I knew you'd make it." Yanjun said.

"Can't stop me now!" Ruibin and Chaoze sang mocking me. I hugged them all and continued my way up.

I then continued my way up and Qin Fen stopped me to hug me tightly

 "I love you, meimei." He said while hugging me which made me tear up once again. "You make me so proud."  

Continuing my way up Zeren congratulated me and Ziyi and Zhangjing gave me a hug. Now on my row, Quanzhe, Zhengting and Justin all hugged me at the same time and I cried tears of joy with them.

"My little hamster..." I said and hugged Quanzhe extra tightly. "You need more than a round of eliminations to get rid of me."

We then went to our seats and the ranking carried on.