127.

After we went to the main entrance, all of the boys either took the bus or had someone waiting for them at the door. I, on the other hand, had to wait for Yixing to come so that we could both go to the airport.

"Are you sure you'll be okay?" Zeren asked me. "I can wait here with you. I'm not in a rush."

"Don't worry, really. You can go now." I reassured him and he nodded before leaving.

I then sat down on top of my baggage while waiting for Yixing. Around ten minutes later, the taxi he was in arrived.

"Sorry for the wait." He said getting out of the car while the driver helped me put the baggage in the trunk. "I had to do something first."

"No problem. I haven't been waiting for that long." I told him.

We had around and hour and a half car trip until we arrived at the airport, so I took out my phone and began watching some videos.

"What are you watching?" Yixing asked me as he looked at my phone screen. "Are those the NCT boys?"

"Yes, they are." I said. "It's NCT life in Osaka. I've already watched it, but I have nothing else downloaded in my phone."

"I see." He said and took off one of my earbuds to wear it himself. "Do you have a favourite?"

"They are too many and too cute for me to have one." I reasoned. "But I really like Yuta, Winwin, Johnny and Jungwoo as far as I have seen. I don't know them, though. But I like their stage personas at least."

"I see..." He muttered and began texting someone, so I went back to watching the show.

We then finally arrived at the airport and after waiting for a while and passing all the controls, we finally boarded. What Yixing hadn't told me, though, is that we would be flying first class.

"Why the hell am I flying first class? They should have just booked a normal ticket." I told him.

"Lin, you are far more popular than you think. You all are." He said and took out his phone, typed something and showed it to me. "See? There are dozens of fanpages on instagram, weibo and the lot all about you."

I then took the phone and looked at them. Did people really create accounts just posting pictures about me. There was even one about facts about me.

"When did I say my favourite colour was red?" I asked and laughed. "I don't even have a favourite colour!"

"To be honest, you haven't really said much about yourself, so this kind of accounts must have trouble coming up with facts like this." He explained.

After two hours and a bit of chatting and sleeping, we finally arrived at the Icheon airport. We still had around two hours until we got to Gangnam, where the JYP building was located.

That ride was slightly quieter than the plane one. As we had to take public transport, Yixing wore his disguise, which included a super ugly blonde wig which made him look ridiculous. I, on the other hand, just braded my hair and wore sunglasses. I didn't get the need to wear it as we were in Korea and not in China, but I did it nonetheless.

During the entire ride, I was looking at the landscape and buildings that we passed by. I had never gone to Korea, so I was really excited to say the least.

When we finally arrived, I was amazed by the SM building. I had only seen it in pictures, but it looked even more amazing in real life.

 I had only seen it in pictures, but it looked even more amazing in real life

"Woah..." Was the only thing I managed to say.

"Stop awing and follow me. We are late." Said Yixing and pulled me by my arm.

Once we got inside, he took off all his disguise and I took off my sunglases.

"Yixing, I need to change. This clothes aren't the most appropriate for formal meetings." I told him.

"It's okay, don't worry

"It's okay, don't worry." He told me as we went to the elevators. "If he says something, I'll take responsibility."

We then went up to Lee Sooman's office. His secretary knocked on the door and warned him of our arrival. He seemed to be meeting with someone else.

"Tell them to come in. We'll be done in a minute." We heard him say and went inside.

He was talking to what seemed to be one of the artist in the company. I didn't know who he was as his back was facing me.

"... make sure everything is perfect during the performance as it is the most shocking one." Lee Sooman told the boy. "I preferred to tell this directly to you instead of to your manager. I wanted to make myself clear."

"Crystal clear." The boy said and stood up.

After bowing to Mr. Lee, he turned around and saw us there. I then could see who it was.

"Hello, Lay." Taeyong said formally and bowing. He later turned towards me and bowed too. "Hello, miss."

"Hello, Lee Taeyong." I said respectfully and bowed too.

"Do I know you?" He asked me.

"She, Taeyong, is Zhu Lin. The girl who I told you before wrote the lyrics for Taeyeon's next song." Lee Sooman explained. "She's younger than you, I beleive. From 2001 if I remember properly."

"That's right, sir." I told him.

"Oh, so you are the same age as Chenle!" Taeyong exclaimed. "You look older!"

"Well, enough chatting. We need to discuss some things, Taeyong, so if you may excuse us." Mr. Lee told him.

"Yes, yes. Of course. It was nice meeting you, Zhu Lin." He said and left.