53.

"I'm sorry our date had to end up like this." Chengcheng apologized once we reached the dorms. "I didn't think they would be this bad."

"It's okay." I told him. "It's not your fault, anyways."

"I have to go now. Don't miss me too much." He told me smiling cheekily.

"I won't. Don't worry." I said and kissed his cheek.

"Just a kiss in the cheek?!" He complained. "You won't be seeing me until tomorrow!"

I then kissed him on the lips and he smiled. As we were close to a wall he pinned me on it and continued kissing me, placing his left hand on my hips and his right one on the wall, until he eventually pulled away.

"That's better." He said and I hit his arm.

He then chuckled and went inside.

I then saw the time and I had less than five minutes left until six, so I sprinted towards the studios. Good thing I was wearing a comfortable outfit.

"Sorry for being late!" I said as I arrived at the door of the studio Yixing was waiting at

"Don't worry. I just arrived a minute ago, anyways." He told me. "Did you run here?"

"Yes... I did..." I said catching my breath.

"I guess you don't need warming up then." He said smiling and we went inside.

He took off his backpack and placed his headphones inside

He took off his backpack and placed his headphones inside. He then took out his bottle of water and placed it on the bench and took his jacket off.

"Have you thought of any song?" He asked me.

"Well..." I said and took a paper out of my back pocket. "I always write down in this list the dances that I like. The ones that have the tick are the ones that I know, the ones with a tick and a cross are the ones that I need to perfect and the ones with nothing are the ones that I still haven't learned."

"Let me see it." He said and took the paper. "You've learnt <Artificial Love>?!"

"I'm still in the process of perfecting it. It's... a little... you know..." I said becoming flustered. That dance was extremely sexy and him knowing that I was learning it was really embarrassing.

"Yes, yes. I know! Pretty sexy and all. I even sometimes have to fight back the urge to get flustered when doing it." He said and laughed. "I can help you with it if you want to."

"Oh... okay?" I said not sure if I could do it properly. "There would be a lot to work on, though. I warn you."

"Don't worry. I'm here to help you, not to tell you off. I'll leave that to Jieqiong and Cheng Xiao." He said and we both laughed. "By the way, you know Korean, right?"

"Yes, I do." I said 

"Thank god." He said. "As they taught me this dance in Korean it will sometimes be much easier for me to express it in Korean rather than in Chinese."

We then went out to the props room and searched for some walking sticks that we could use for the dance. Once we found them, we went back to the room and he connected his phone to the speakers to play the song.

"Let me first see you do it. It will be much easier for me to know how you are, to begin with." He said and I nodded.

I then mentally prepared myself and got into position. I tried to imagine Lay wasn't there to not get even more nervous and flustered. I even did a wink or two for fun.

I even did Lay's and Kai's solo part at the end with my eyes closed as I had nothing to cover them with. Once the song ended, Yixing began clapping.

"Are you sure you are on the process of perfecting it?" He asked me. "There's not much for me to do, really. They only thing I can say is that you should try doing your movements bigger in some parts."

"Thank you." I said blushing.

"Shall we dance it together?" He asked me and I nodded.

He then went to his bag. He then took out two bandanas and handed one to me.

"For the last part." He explained. "I didn't know you even learned that that's why I didn't give it to you before."

"Why do you have two bandanas on your bag?" I asked curiously.

"They make really great accessories sometimes and, you never know." He said shrugging and we both began dancing.

Once the song ended he gave me a side hug.

"Good, good! You were really good!" He said. "Okay, any more songs you want to learn?" 

He then picked up the paper and began decided which one to choose.

My phone began ringing and one of the new songs I was creating was heard. I had used it as a ringtone because all the ones that I had had, matched with one of the other trainees' ones somehow.

I quickly picked it up and saw the caller ID. It was my brother. As I was sweating I picked it up and put him on speaker.

"Hello?" I said once I picked it up.

"Can you please tell me what the *bleep* have you done with that Chengcheng guy?!" He yelled scaring Yixing and me. "What did I tell you?!"

"What are you talking about?" I asked him.

"What am I talking about?! What am I talking about?!" He said and clicked his tongue. "The new damn episode is what I am talking about!"

"Oh... that." I said.