70 (69 Chengcheng's POV)

Justin, Zhengting, Zeren, Ziyi, Xukun, Lin and I were on the rooftop to relax and unwind, which was extremely necessary due to the nervous we all were.

"Ah, I really missed relaxing like this!" Said Xukun as he laid down on the floor between Lin and Justin. "This program has been so hectic and stressful that I think I even forgot what lying down is."

"Me too." Agreed Justin lying down too. "We've all been so busy that I don't think we had time to ourselves."

"I'm really glad they made us play that game this morning. Otherwise, I think we would have all been too stressed for tomorrow. I really don't want tomorrow to come." Added Zhengting.

"We've all been working so hard that it really is so painful to know that some will be leaving. The fact that they programmed the eliminations half-way through rehearsals is too cruel. All the hard work can come to nothing." Lin said.

"We just have to hope for the best and see what comes!" Said Zeren standing up trying to cheer up. "Are we really going to become all serious now? It's true that we haven't had time to have serious chats, but we need to have fun, to destress!"

"Zeren's right!" Lin said and high-fived him. "We need to have fun because, who knows? I may be leaving tomorrow and I surely don't want to spend my last day here lurking and crying over how I could have done better."

"Alright, alright!" Said Xukun sitting up. "What do you propose then?"

"Why don't we play seven minutes in heaven?" Asked Justin. "There's no need for it to be sexual, you know. We can use it to tell each other things we wouldn't if it wasn't for this game."

"Sure. I don't see why not." Lin said and the rest of us nodded.

After playing rock, paper, scissors, Xukun and I lost so it was our time to leave.

"Xukun and Chengcheng. Off you go!" Said Zeren and sent us to the other side of the rooftop where we sat and began chatting.

For the first few seconds, everything was quiet and awkward. Ever since he told me he had a crush on Lin, we became really distant.

"Look, Chengcheng." Suddenly spoke up. "I didn't tell you I had a crush on her to steal her from you or anything like that. I have no intentions of doing so. I know you two are happy together and are meant for each other so I'm not going to step in. What I wanted you to notice is that you shouldn't take her for granted because there are many other guys, including me, who would die to be in your position."

"I just..." I began but nothing seemed to come out of my mouth. "I sometimes feel like she should have fallen for you and not for me. Things would have been easier."

"Do you think we are in a cliché novel or something?" Told me Xukun and softly giggled. "It wouldn't be easier. It's not like you are in a gang or something. You are just blind to the beautiful and oblivious to the worthy. You are a moron, in layman terms."

"I already knew that. There was no need for you to flipping stab me like that, you know?" I told him and we both giggled.

We then both looked towards Lin and she sent us a smile which sent butterflies to my stomach.

"I really am a moron, aren't I?" I said.

"A complete one, that's for sure." He told me. "But she's in love with you still, so you must be doing something right."

"Thank you."

"Why are you thanking me?"

"Thank you for taking care of Lin during the fight and thank you for making me go back to my senses. I owe you one."

"Don't worry, I only did what was right. But I do say that there is a restaurant nearby that makes the most delicious sweet and sour pork."

I then pushed him a little which made him fall over. We were both laughing when Zeren called us to go back. I then stood up and lend him a hand.

"Friends, right?" I asked him.

"Obviously." He said giving me a side hug as we walked back.

"I see your chat went well!" Lin told us smiling. 

"It really did." Xukun told her and sat down next to her.

"Oh, we wanted to tell you the new idea we had for the game." Justin spoke up. "Well, Lin had."

They then explained to us Lin's idea and it was really great. That way we wouldn't need to keep waiting for the people to finish their seven minutes and it would be much more entertaining.

"Who should wait first?" I asked them.

"I'll do it if you want to." Offered Xukun. "I have just finished my chat, so I don't mind."

"Then it's settled!" Said Ziyi. "Let's do a round of rock-paper-scissors. The two first go together, the two in the middle and the two last. Any objections?"

As we all agreed, the pairs were made in a minute. For this round, I was paired up with Zeren, Justin with Ziyi and Lin with Zhengting. 

We then all left to our spots and began chatting. I was really close with Zeren as we were from the same company, so it all went smoothly and we let our hearts out.