82.

When the <Firewalking> performance began I was awestruck. Their vocals were amazing and the dance was so in sync they looked like clones. I guess you'll never see a dance that isn't in sync if Chaoze is in the group.

"I think we're screwed." Said Bu Fan once their performance finished. "It's pretty good."

"Let's be honest with ourselves." Said Shengen. "They were amazing."

"As a group, you are amazing. Nongnong is finally back. Also, Yanjun's dancing improved a lot. The teamwork is very good. From the beginning until now, you really improved so much... I feel very pleased." Told them Jieqiong. "From what I've seen, I think this song is the most complete. Also, I want to compliment Ling Chao. You helped Yanjun adjust the chair that wasn't in place. It made me see your team spirit. I think it's really good."

After that, it was <Dream>'s turn. I really wanted to see how they had been doing since Xukun, Ziyi, Li Rang and I left.

"Please start your performance." Said Li Ronghao and they began.

Xingjie's vocals were just as powerful as I remembered and their performance overall was extremely powerful and uplifting. I may also say too that Chengcheng had an extremely sexy gaze during his part that made me almost fangirl a little. I really missed them and the performance, but I had to do my best in my new team.

"I'll first talk about Huba." Said teacher Ronghao making me chuckle.

Xingjie laughed defeated and then sent me a death glare, but I only did a heart over my head and laughed at him.

"Yes, from now on I'll call him Huba." Continued the teacher making me laugh even harder. "Don't call him Zhu Xingjie anymore."

"I bumped into you in America recently. " Said MC Jin. "We took a group photo with you, Huba."

"After Junyi left, I think you can take his place as a vocal among all 100 of us. You are someone with quite some natural talent. If you nurture it well, it would really be something." Concluded Ronghao.

"It's so good there's nothing much I can say." Said Jieqiong. "Zhenghao really improved a lot, as expected of the team's pet."

"What is team pet?" Asked Ronghao.

"It's because everyone dotes on him." Explained Jieqiong.

"Because he's the youngest?"

"No, I'm the youngest." Said Justin.

"If he's the youngest then why you? Because you're cute?"

"Because I seem like the youngest." Zhenghao said.

"After you became the team pet, was there any change in terms of your mindset?"

"Not much."

"If it's not much, don't pamper him anymore. He's the team's pet but his mindset didn't change."

"You are the second youngest, right?" Asked MC Jin.

"Now, yes." Answered Zhenghao.

"Now?" He wondered.

"Before we had to rearrange the teams, Lin was in the group too. She's a few months younger than me."

"She's younger?!" Asked Jieqiong shocked and looked back and forth to Zhenghao and I. "How?"

"Do I look ancient or something?" I said to Qin Fen who was sitting next to me.

"When were you born?"

"I am from January 2001 and Lin's from March." Zhenghao explained.

"Lin, please. Come here for just a second." Said MC Jin standing up.

I then went towards them confused and waited for him to tell me what happened. He then made me stand next to Zhenghao and went back to his seat.

"I still don't see how you can be younger!" Said MC Jin defeated.

"Wait a second." Said Jieqiong. "Lin, you were the one who did Zhenghao's part during rehearsals, right?"

"Yes, I was." I said when Zhenghao lend me his microphone.

"Oh my..." Said Jieqiong. "You are the same age but are so different! The same part portrayed two different feelings for me, each good on their own ways."

"Thank you, teacher. May I go back to my group now?" I asked them.

"No, your group can come here." Said Ronghao smiling. "Thank you to the <Dream> team. Keep working hard."

After he said that, my group stood up and <Dream> bowed before leaving.

Chengcheng stopped me for a second and wished me good luck before going to his seat. We then did a cheer before going to our spots and beginning the performance which, let's be honest, was horrible.

Li Xikan hadn't memorized his lyrics, Qin Fen wasn't familiar with the dance yet and the formations were a bit messy. For the third pre-chorus, I had to lightly hit Bu Fan's foot for him to realize he wasn't in the right position. Obviously, none of this went unnoticed by the mentors.

When the performance ended, I hid my face with my hands. I wanted the earth to swallow me at that moment, or at least to scream if the previous wasn't viable.

"What do you guys think?" Ask MC Jin breaking the uncomfortable silence.

"It was too messy." Said a frustrated Qin Fen.

"Correct. Everyone could feel it was messy." Agreed MC Jin.

"Other than some individuals I felt that no one made me feel that you were immersed in the dance. It makes the people watching feel that they don't really want to play with you guys. It doesn't give me the feeling of a group." Added Jieqiong.

"Okay, that is all true, but we shouldn't just tell them what they should improve. Let's lift their spirits a little bit." Said MC Jin. "I must also say that for Cai Xukun and Zhu Lin to reach a good level in such a short time is impressive."

"Yes, that is also true." Said Jieqiong. "I believe you even signalled Bu Fan that he was in the wrong spot. Is that right, Lin?"

"Yes, it is." I said.

"That shows that even though you all need to polish it a lot, you already have an understanding of the song. I must congratulate you on that."

"Thank you, teacher." I said and bowed.

"I'll focus on you, Lin, as you are the only vocal position." Said Li Ronghao and checked his notes. "I think that, overall, your vocals are really good but maybe you should try to project your voice a little more. You should add more power to it. Maybe it's because you still aren't confident with it as you only rehearsed it for a day, but I think you could add more power, yes. Vocally speaking this isn't really a difficult song, so I don't think you will have any problems with it."

"Thank you, teacher. I'll take that into account." I told him and bowed.