76.

Guess who's back, back again? 珊卓's back, tell a friend~~~

Anyways, I'm finally back. How have you all been?

I hope you enjoy the chapter!
---------

We had all been called once again. This time, we were going to be told how we had to rearrange the groups. 

"Hello, PD." We all stood up and bowed as he came in.

After that, he told us all to sit down back again. I was sitting in the second row, next to Xukun with Ziyi in front of me and Xiao Gui behind.

"Through the second ranking announcement, 23 people were eliminated. Only 36 trainees are left." PD began. "You guys who are sitting here. You've worked hard. If you survive after this concept evaluation you will have the right to fight for the final debut evaluation. Do you guys have the confidence?"

"We do!" We all screamed.

["Right now, I'm in a really risky spot. I could be out of this competition in less than a blink of an eye. I need to work hard and show the Citizen Producers I deserve being on that stage." I said to the camera.]

"The concept evaluation." PD continued. "Each song has a limit of seven people (or eight) . Everyone knows, right? So now, I will announce the rules of remaking teams.

"<Firewalking> has ten people so you need to subtract three people, <Dream> has twelve people so you need to subtract four, <Boom Boom Boom> has five people so you need to add two people, <I Will Always Remember> has 6 people so you need to add one person, <Listen to what I say> now has three people so you need to add four people." PD told us. "Now, according to the above situations I will announce the rules for moving for teams with excess members.

"Teams that have more than seven members, except <Dream> with eight, will enter internal voting. According to members who best fit the performance for the concept song within the team, there will be voting from one to seven. First place gets seven points, second place gets six points and so on. According to the total scores after trainee voting, who will leave that group will be determined. They become pending trainees who wait for decisions of teams who are missing members."

"Anonymous voting!" Some of the trainees whispered to each other.

"The last Concept Evaluation member adjustment now officially begins!" Said PD and then we all left to our respective practice rooms.

*******************************************************************************************

"We can only keep eight people in our song." Said Zhenting once we had all sat down on the floor. "I hope that everyone can carefully think about it because this is the first song that belongs to us."

"I will definitely use everything within me to make this stage good." Said Zeren.

"Just to show the best stage and let everyone get the votes and hope that everyone can pick me." Said Xingjie. "Thank you, guys."

"Can I say something first?" Said Xukun raising his hand. "I personally hope that HaoHao stays because I don't want him to learn a dance from scratch. To him, the pressure is too big and HaoHao should have this song down and familiarized. I hope that everyone can believe in him."

Ruibin quickly agreed with me. They had definitely created a strong bond in their group.

"Can I say something too?" I asked raising my hand.

"Yes, of course." Said Zhengting. "Go for it."

"I personally want to say that I wouldn't mind leaving." I said and they all looked confused. "It's not because I don't like the song, don't get me wrong. It's just that... Of the people here I think I am one of the ones that have the least trouble learning choreographies and songs from scratch. If choosing me can save one of you from relearning it all, please choose me. I honestly love this song and I think we have a really strong bond in this team which makes it even better, but I want you all to shine in this stage."

They all stayed silent for a few seconds processing what I said. 

"This is amazing!" Said Xingjie suddenly and clicked his tongue. "This girl right here gets the thirty-sixth spot on the rankings and still worries more about us than about her. What an idiot."

"Okay, let's vote." Said Chengcheng. "How do we do it?"

"I'll go first." Zhengting offered himself. "I'm the leader, I'll go first."

"For the next person, you have to specify someone." Told him Zeren.

"For the next person, you guys go by age. From oldest to youngest." Said Zhengting and left. 

One by one they all left and finally it was my time to vote.

I greeted the staff in the room and then took the pen and the list. While they were all voting I had already made my mind, so I directly began writing names.

"Do you need help for Zhou Yanchen's name?" One woman from the staff asked me.

"No, thank you." I told her. "Wait, why would I need it?"

"Basically everyone in your team had trouble writing it." She told me.

"I'm in a team of idiots..." I said shaking my head. "We always have to wear name tags on our sweatshirts, is it so difficult to pay attention to what it says?"

Once I finished, I inserted the list on the box.

"I'm sorry." I said as it fell.

I then went back to the room. Justin was the only one left.