97.

After I finished recording the final guide at the studio I was exhausted, so we decided to end it there. I would have to meet them again the next day to continue with the dance, but what mattered is that I could rest.

As I reached the dorms, I layed down on the bed and stretched. I then remembered that Chengcheng and I didn't have our date as all the Yuehua boys had to leave for a few days due to company reasons. As you may have guessed, I was quite lonely.

After showering changing into more comfortable clothes, I laid down on the bed and took my laptop out. I decided to watch the last episode that was aired.

I didn't even notice I fell asleep. All the dancing and singing had left me really tired.

*******************************

"Linlin." I heard someone say while shaking me awake. "Linlin, wake up."

"I'm up! I'm up!" I said and sat up, rubbing my eyes. Looking up, I saw Qin Fen. "What are you doing here?"

"We didn't see you at breakfast nor at lunch and we were worried."

"But I was there at lunch." I told him confused. "I was sitting with Yanchen, Xiao Gui, Xingjie and Xukun."

"You mean yesterday?"

"Yesterday?" I asked confused and took my phone out. "I've slept through an entire day?!"

Qin Fen then began laughing at me while I was just confused yet amazed that I had slept for nearly 24 hours.

Then there was a knock on the door and it opened revealing Jackson.

"You're back!" I exclaimed and went towards him to embrace him in a hug.

"I've been here for nearly six hours! What were you doing? I thought you had to continue working with what we both know!"

"Oh f***!" I exclaimed and took my clothes before heading to the bathroom to change. "Tell them I will be there in twenty. They are allowed to murder me!"

Jackson then left while Qin Fen looked beyond confused.

"What are you working on?" He asked from the other side of the door.

"It's a surprise!" I told him and he sighed.

"Anyways, I left you an apple and a bottle of vitamin water on the table. Eat it before you leave."

"Okay, love you!"

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever." He said and then I heard the door closing.

Once I was done dressing up, I quickly put my hair in a high ponytail and picked up a face mask. There was no time for makeup. (outfit on media)

I then sprinted through the corridors, nearly bumping everyone on my way. How was I so stupid to fall asleep when I had to work?

I finally reached the rehearsal room I saw all the mentors there.

"I'm so sorry!" I said and bowed while panting. "I fell asleep!"

"It's okay, don't worry." Said Cheng Xiao patting my back.

*****************************

It was around eight in the afternoon when we decided to wrap it up. We already had created the whole dance.

"We need to show it now to the dance teachers." I told them.

"Why? You can just show it to the boys." Said Jackson.

"But we have an elimination in between. I may get kicked out."

"In that case we can ask the director to let you stay here just in order to teach them the dance." Suggested Jieqiong. "After all it is your song, you should be able to at least work with them."

"I hope they let me..."

"They will, don't worry. We'll talk to them." Said Cheng Xiao. "Now, I think that there is a party of some sort on one of the rooftops today..."

"Oh, mierda!" (Oh, shit!) I said in Spanish so that they didn't understand my curses. "Thank you for helping me. See you!"

I then quickly took my stuff and left.

"What was that she said?" Asked Jackson. "Mierda...?"

"What language was that?" Asked a confused Yixing.

"Who knows..."

************************************
Before going to the party, I went to change my outfit and do my makeup. I went for a more natural makeup for the eyes and a bold red lip.

Once I was done changing, I went to the rooftop and saw that the boys were already setting everything up

"Need any help?" I asked them.

"Could you please help Yanchen and Xukun with the lights?" Xiao Gui asked me before turning around. "Holy mother of god, Lin! You look stunning!"

" Thank you!" I said and approached them. "How can I help you?"

"Could you help us with that high spot there?" Said Xukun.

"But I can't reach it either!"

"I'll hold you up, idiot!" He said.

He then picked me up by the waist and raised me so that I could tape the lights.

"I'm gone for a few days and you are already in another man's arms!" Suddenly someone said.

I then turned around and saw Chengcheng, so Xukun quickly put me down and I ran towards him.

"Cheng!" I said literally jumping into his arms. "I missed you! "

"I missed you too." He said and kissed me. "And this too."

"We still have a date pending." I whispered in his ear.

"Don't you think I've forgotten about it." He said and sent me a wink. "Let's leave the party early and have some alone time. You look amazing today. "

"Okay." I said and grabbed his hand. "Let's help them and have some fun before we leave."

"We are fine too! Thanks for asking." Said a sarcastic Zeren.

"Don't get jealous! I've got love for everyone." I said and kissed his cheek. "It's not the same kind but it still works."

"Are you here to chat or to help?!" Said Xingjie as he inflated some helium balloons.

"I'm coming!" I said and went towards him.

"By the way, why are you dressed so nicely for a party here?"

"I just felt like doing so. I'm sick of aleays wearing the uniform or the training clothes." I said as I helped him.

He then took one of the helium balloons and breathed in some of the helium.

"Huba, huba!" He said moving around.

"Oh my god!" I said recording him. "This is going on the internet for sure!"

"No, stop it!" He exclaimed and began chasing me around.