109.

I ran down the corridors in the direction to our dorm room to search for Chengcheng. Why didn't he tell me any of this? Why did he make me and everyone think he was a douchebag just not to tell me his company didn't let him date me?

I finally arrived at the dorm and all the Yuehua boys were there playing cards. 

"Lin, what are you doing here? Chengcheng told us-?" Zeren began but I interrupted him by grabbing Chengcheng from his collar and pushing him towards the nearest wall.

"Why didn't you fucking tell me!" I yelled.

"What are you talking about?" He asked confused and scared.

"Why didn't you tell me your company is thinking about kicking you out just because you are dating me!" I yelled, tears streaming down my face.

"Lin, calm down. We can all explain this to you once you calm down." Zhengting told me.

"I don't want to calm down!" I said grabbing  Chengcheng's collar even harder. "I'm sick of people hiding things from me and thinking that I'm stupid. Ever since I came here you keep treating me like either a fragile being or a bitch! I have the right to know this things! I'm no different from all of you!"

I then released him and got down on my knees, crying.

"Lin, please, let me explain." Chengcheng soothingly told me, hugging me. 

"You better have a good fucking explanation for this." I said while crying in his shoulder.

I then sat down properly and the boys all made a circle. Chengcheng was sitting on my left and Zhengting on my right.

"As you know, all of us got a dating ban as soon as we entered the company." He began and I nodded. "It was fairly easy for all of us to stick to that as we only had time for practice and all. That was until we came to the program."

"That first day, when you helped Chengcheng after he screwed up on the first evaluation, he wouldn't stop talking about you and kept telling us that, not only was he thankful, but how beautiful you were. He had this stupid smile plastered on his face which we knew it could only mean one thing: he fell for you at first sight." Continued Zeren.

"I didn't have a stupid smile!" Chengcheng protested making me smile a little.

"Shut up, we are trying to tell a story here." Zeren told him.

"Anyways. Although we kept reminding him about the ban, he told us it was all okay and that he wasn't falling for you. He was just <stating the obvious>, he said. We knew better than that, so that was when the first questions began." Said Zhengting.

"Was that when you asked me how I felt about him?" I questioned.

"Precisely." He said nodding. "We wanted him not to fall for you, but that was impossible. He was already head over heels for you."

"We knew so when the filming day of the theme song came. He was so jealous when he saw you dancing with Xukun that he stopped talking to you that day, if you remember." Added Justin.

"So that was why you were so cold towards me?" I asked turning towards Chengcheng and he nodded. "Idiot..."

"Anyways, back to the story, that was when your little more-than-friendly relationship became viral on the internet and people kept talking about it. Our CEO said nothing about it and, as you looked so happy together, we decided to try to hook you two up during that truth or dare game." Justin proceeded. "It all went well and Chengcheng was so happy that we kind of forgot about the ban."

"That was until the little scene from the talk with Jackson and MC Jin came." Continued Wenjun. "That kiss and your little date made our CEO furious and he called us to forbid him from seeing you. You remember how he told you we were having a boys night? He made that up. What we had was a videochat with the CEO in which he warned Chengcheng about kicking him out."

"And then your fight." Said Xinchun.

"And then our fight." We both said nodding.

"We told him to tell you you couldn't date, but he instead took the opportunity when you told him you slept with Yanjun." Xinchun said. "He took it to an extreme, though, making you hate him. It clearly wasn't what any of us wanted. You two distanced yourselves and were so awkward around each other that we didn't know what to do."

"And then, when Xukun yelled at him when you left one of Dream's rehearsals, it hit him hard. He had lost you not only as a girlfriend, but also as a friend. He completely regreted it and that was when we began <Operation Get Lin Back>."  Continued Zeren. "The rest, you already know."

"Since then, he has been trying to be less obvious while on camera, I don't know if you have noticed." Quanzhe said. 

"But that day at the fansign...?" I wondered.

"That was when our CEO called us and we all left." Quanzhe explained. "He then gave Chengcheng an ultimatum. Either he left you or the company."

"Tell me you were waiting for the right moment to leave me." I said looking at Chengcheng in the eyes. "Tell me you are not that stupid."

"I can't." He said and gave me a little smile.

"Why?!" I said hitting him. "This is your dream! The dating bans don't last forever! We could wait until it is over!"

"But the thing is... I don't want to wait." He told me. "I could become a individual trainee or search for another company."

"Idiot, idiot, idiot!" I said hitting his chest before giving him a hug. "Why couldn't you just have told me all of this?"

"Because I can't bear to see you hurt and, most importantly, I don't want to be the reason why you are hurt."

I then, with teary eyes, kissed him as deeply as I could. 

I'll never let you go.