117.

After going to the dorm room, I asked Chengcheng if they had recorded any videos of the rehearsals and he told me they had. He then gave me his phone and we decided to watch it together for him to tell me any tips or to point out things. I was laying down with my head on his lap.

We had actually never talked about our groups performances as we wanted them to be a surprise, so I didn't know what to expect. I was really excited to see what they had been working on.

The video began with a film-like intro which really shocked me. Then, the actual performance begun. At the beginning, it had a Tango-like instrumental and then it turned into more of an electronic-type of music.

It really shocked me when Jieqiong appeared. They hadn't told me I would have to dance so seductively and much less with Chengcheng.

"Wait, wait, wait! Hold on a second!" I said stopping the video. "Why did no one warn me about this? I didn't sign up for this!"

"Oh, come on! It will be fun." Chengcheng told me. "Besides, dancing it with you makes it far less uncomfortable. Looking at Jieqiong with a blank expression was extremely difficult."

"But I bet you enjoyed it..." I said with a smirk.

"Yes. I mean, no! I mean, why would you ask that?!" Chengcheng said becoming red. 

"Chill, Cheng! I was just joking." I said grabbing his collar to pull him down for a kiss. "But you better enjoy doing it with me more."

We then continued watching the performance and I enjoyed it a lot. I was really excited to work on it despite the lack of time.

"So, tomorrow at what time do you have rehearsal?" I asked him. "Jieqiong told us to start working early. So I guess that about seven." He told me.

"Okay, perfect. Let me tell my group." I told him and stood up to take my phone.

I then called made a group skype call so that I didn't have to go one by one.

"Hello, Lin!" Exclaimed Xiao Gui picking it up. 

He was the first one to respond, the rest joining one by one.

"Is Jieqiong okay?" Asked Yanjun.

"She sprained her ankle." I informed them. "For that reason, I was asked to join their group too so that they could continue with the performance. I hope none of you mind."

"Are you kidding?" Said Bu Fan. "Why would we mind? You should be the one minding. You need to learn the dance in just one day!"

"That's what I wanted to talk all of you about." I informed them. "I was wondering if I could tweak the schedule a little so that I could rehearse with both groups."

"Of course!" Said Li Rang. "What were you thinking of?"

"I was thinking of maybe changing our rehearsal to from ten until one, then we can go to eat, after that you will rehearse by yourselves until seven, I'll join you from seven until half past eight and then we will meet up at eleven for the stage rehearsal."

"Okay. We'll see you tomorrow at ten then." Said Yanjun. "Don't overwork yourself!"

"I won't. Thank you for understanding it. See you!" I said before ending the call.

*******************************************

The next morning I woke up at half past five and prepared myself before waking Chengcheng up at a quarter past six.

"I want to sleep!" He said turning around to face the wall instead of waking up.

"We need to rehearse. You need to show me an entire dance if I may remind you." I told him.

Giving up, I decided to leave him and continue preparing myself but, before I could, he pulled my arm and I fell next to him on the bed. He then wrapped his arm around me. I tried to free myself from his grasp but to no avail.

"Chengcheng, let me get ready!" I whisper-yelled.

"Tell me one solid reason for me to do so and I will." 

"Well... perhaps we will be late?"

"Not good enough, sorry." He said and placed his face on the crook of my neck. 

"Chengcheng..." 

"What? I told you to give me a solid reason and you didn't." He said and kissed my neck. "I'd rather be late in exchange for a few more minutes of this."

I didn't know what to say so I just stayed silent trying to think of something to tell him. He then suddenly sneaked one of his hands underneath my shirt as he kissed my neck. I then remembered the clothes I was wearing and blushed.

"Aren't we supposed to wear the training attire?" He suddenly asked

"Well... yes... I mean... we have to when they are filming. If not, there's no need." I stuttered as I was a little shocked by Chencheng's actions.

"Are you okay?" He asked sitting down and becoming serious. "Sorry if that made you uncomfortable. I got carried away."

"No, there's... there's no problem. It's okay." I said standing up and straightening my clothes. "You should get ready now. We have to go in fifteen minutes." 

He then simply nodded and headed to the bathroom with his stuff to get ready. As I only had to put my shoes and some perfume on, I made both Chengcheng and my bed. Once I finished with that and Chengcheng was ready, I woke Zhengting and Justin up as they told us to do so.

"Wake up, sleeping beauty." I said trying to wake Zhengting up. Justin was up in an instant that day, but it took a while for Zhengting to at least stand up. "I'm sure you don't want to see an angry Li Ronghao."

After that, he quickly got down from his bed and began changing, so the rest of us laughed.