111.

"During the concept evaluation from last time, both <Dream> team's  and <Listen To What I Say> team's first place was not revealed. After addding up the votes of the revealed trainees in these two teams, <Dream> team has 155 votes and <Listen To What I Say> has 99 votes. <Dream> team  is leading by 56 votes so only the votes of Cai Xukun, Justin and Zhu Lin have yet to be revealed." PD announced.

"I had almost forgotten about that." I admitted.

"Will Cai Xukun's and Zhu Lin's votes be more than Justin's in order to let <Listen To What I Say> team receive the 500,000 vote reward? Or will Justin's votes be revealed and let <Dream> team continue to be in the lead and obtain the 500,000 votes reward?" He continued. "Justin, do you have confidence?"

"The geges have already given our team such a huge lead and I hope to strive to not dissapoint everyone although it is hard to beat the two of them." Justin said and sat back down.

"Good. What about you Kunkun?" PD said turning towards Xukun.

"Because I know of everyone's hard work during this period of time, I hope there will be good results." Said Xukun.

"And you, Linlin?"

"I honestly don't know what to expect." I said standing up. "On the one hand, I am confident because we are going two against one but on the other, Justin could have a billion votes or something."

After a little chuckle from all, I sat down and we went back to business. The tension was building up and we couldn't wait a second.

"Then, first announcing Justin's on-site voting situation. Please, look at the big screen." PD said.

After a few seconds, his votes appeared on the screen. He had received 79 votes, making it even harder for Xukun and I to surpass them.

"Now, let's announce Lin's an Xukun's vote count." Said PD and we turned to look at the other screen.

Both Linong and Yanjun held my hands as we waited for a few torturous seconds that seemed like minutes.

Cai Xukun 80

Zhu Lin 110

"No, math is too hard, hurry, someone calculate it for me."

"It will be announced soon. When you finish counting it'll be announced already. 

"There's nothing to count. They've won!" Zeren said. "Just their vote combination surpasses all of ours."

"<Dream> team received a total vote count of 234 votes and <Listen To What I Say> of 263 votes." PD announced.

"Ouch, that hurts." Said Justin with his hands on his heart. "Congratulations!"

"Congratulations to <Listen To What I Say> team on winning first place  among five teams with an advantage of 29 votes for the Concept evaluation mission." PD congratulated us.

 I then stood up to congratulate Xukun and the rest of the team before going towards the <Dream> team. 

"Congratulations still, boys, you were amazing and the number of votes is really high too." I told them.

"Congratulations on being first, Lin!" Said Justin giving me a tight hug.

Chengcheng then turned around and winked at me before turning back again. We had agreed to not be around each other as much when cameras were near so that no problems arised. It took a lot of convincing on my behalf for him to agree to do it, though.

"Then, according to the rules, the team in first place will receive a reward of 500,000 votes. The first place in the group receives 200,000 votes and the rest a 50,000 vote reward. As for this time's ranking, will there be any changes made due to this benefit of 500,000 votes?" PD continued. "During the period of time between the first ranking and the second ranking every Citizen Producer could pick nine trainees to vote for every day. After the second ranking announcement to before the third ranking announcement, they could only choose two. What exactly will be the total amount of votes received from the citizen producers this time? The third ranking announcement vote count received from the citizen producers is 76,311,542. Thank you to all the Citizen Producers and the staff members and trainees who have worked hard. Next, introducing the 36 trainees' individual vote count and ranking situation. Who exactly will be able to stay and who will leave? It will be announced right now."

After a quick stop of thick tension, PD finally began announcing the rankings beginning from the nineteenth place. 

On the nineteenth place with 1,115,051 votes was Shengen. As soon as they said his name, I stood up to congratulate him. He still couldn't believe he had gotten that spot. I was extremely happy for him. I wished every member of the team would be able to go up there.

On 18th place with 1,128,032 votes was Li Xikan. I once again nearly tackled someone due to this. Slowly everyone was going up so I was euphoric. I knew we had done well in the performance, but seeing the hard work paying off was another thing.

With  1,163,120 votes, Qin Fen got 17th place. This time, I didn't have to go towards him as he immediately went towards me.

"I made it, Linlin!" He exclaimed as he hugged me. "I've made it to the final!"

"Congratulations, gege!" I said and kissed his cheek before he went up.

Next up were Jeffrey Tung, Lin Chaoze, Zhu Xingjie and Ling Chao. Just then, I realised I wouldn't be up there.

"We are already on the thirteenth spot and I haven't been called. I know for a fact I'm out." I said out loud.

"Don't be like that!" Said Yanjun hitting me lightly. "You still have chances. You go first place on the evaluation rankings!"

"But still..." I said not confident at all.

"Just wait and see. I know you will make it!" Reassurred me Linong.