36.

"And who would you choose, Chengcheng?" Jackson asked him.

"Does she have to be an actress or can she be anyone?" He asked.

"Anyone will do as long as we know her." MC Jin said.

"Then..." He said and thought about it for a few seconds. He then looked at me in the eyes. " Zhu Lin."

"Woah!" They all began yelling and I became as red as a tomato.

I hid my face with my hands. Smooth, Chengcheng. Smooth.

"What thoughts do you have about this?" MC Jin asked me standing up. "We all saw your Can't Stop performance." He teased me and I went even redder.

"I have an idea, I have an idea." Jackson then said. "Let's bring Chengcheng's dream to reality here."

"Wait, what?! No!" I said. "Jackson, no!" I yelled but it was too late as all of the boys were already too excited.

MC Jin had picked up a piece of paper and a pen.

"Who wants to help us with the script?" MC Jin excitedly said and many of them raised their hands. He picked a few and they all went to a secluded part of the room. Zhengting, Justin, Zhangjing and Qin Fen among them.

"I'm going to kill you, Cheng." I told him.

"Oh, come on! It will me fun!" He said and gave me a side hug.

A few minutes later they were all back with two pieces of paper. They gave each of us one and I scanned through it.

"Hell no!" I said and dramatically walked around the room with my arms up in disbelieve. "There's no way I'll be doing this. This will air on TV, you know?"

"See it as your debut as an actress!" Jackson said laughing at me.

They then told us to talk about how we were going to do it while they talked for a while.

"Is it really that bad for you to do this with me?" He said and he seemed angry.

"No, no, no! It's not that! It's just... They aren't going to let us forget about this, you know?" I truthfully said.

"Don't worry. I won't let myself forget about it either." He said and smiled.

"Come on stop being so cheesy and let's rehearse this." I said and we run through it several times.

"Okay, guys, let's do it!" Said Jackson once we were done rehearsing. We went up to the stage and they even changed the lights.

(The scene they do is the one in the media. Imagine that the three in the balcony are Zhengting, Justin and Qin Fen from their seats. The scrip only went until the <I like you> and from then on it's actually them talking.)

When Chengcheng kissed me I couldn't help but smile. When the boys then told him to also say "I love you" he almost stood up to kill them but I pulled him in for a kiss so that he forgot about it.

"Oh my gad!!!" I could hear Jackson saying from the first row while the rest let us a series of woahs and awes.

Once we finished I quickly stood up and went to the nearest wall to bump my head onto it several times.

"I want to see the next part! When's the next part coming out?! I need eight seasons of this drama!" Jackson squeaked with MC Jin.

Chengcheng was sitting down on the floor still with his face hidden in between his legs. He too was a little embarassed. 

After a few minutes of them teasing us we went back to our seats. I was still blushing like mad and Chengcheng and I couldn't even look at each other's eyes. 

"From the begining of the competition until now, it actually has been very brutal." Jackson said after we all calmed down. "I know there's a lot of pressure between you guys. I just hope that this time today can help you guys relax because in the future the competition will even be more brutal."

"Today I hope you guys had fun. Jiayou!" Said MC Jin.

"But actually, there is something. Today it seems like you guys freely asked questions. Starting from now, either in class or even seeing us backstage, if you don't understand, just ask. If you don't know or you really are curious, just ask. Don't be afraid to ask. If you don't ask then you will never know. Relax a bit. Tomorrow it starts. Jiayou" Jackson told us and we all clapped.

"Aren't you guys curious about who I want to film with?" MC Jin asked and we all said we were. "Of course it's... Fan Bingbing!" He said and ran to give Zhengting a bro hug while Chengcheng laughed.

I really laughed out loud after seeing even MC Jin teasing him about his sister. He surely didn't know what to do by now.