116.

Once we reached the room, I quickly opened the door and saw Chengcheng carrying Jieqiong on her back.

"What happened?!" I asked them scared.

"As we were dancing, Jieqiong stepped wrong and she fell. We think she sprained her ankle." Shengen explained.

"Guys, I'm okay. I just need to rest for a while and that's it. Tomorrow we can go back to practice-" Jieqiong began saying.

"Jieqiong, shut it." I cut her off startling her. "Chengcheng, take her to the infirmary."

"I don't know where it is." He told me.

"Then follow me." I told him and we left.

A few minutes later we arrived at the infirmary and when the nurse saw Chengcheng with Jieqiong on his back, she was shocked.

"What happened?!" She asked.

"She did one step wrong when we were dancing and fell. I think she may have sprained her ankle." Chengcheng explained.

"Let's check it then." Said the nurse.

After she checked it, she sighed deeply and went to one of the cabinets to pick a bandage. 

"No! I have to perform with them in two days!" Jieqiong protested.

"You sprained your ankle! You aren't dancing with anyone!" The nurse told her.

"But then what happens with the performance?" Jieqiong asked as the nurse bandaged her ankle. "This is a mentor collaboration stage and I am the dance teacher. I am supposed to dance with them."

"You can teach the dance to someone else." I suggested her. "Maybe one of the boys can take your part."

"Lin, it's <Agent J>. The boys can't do my part." She tried to reason.

"Then maybe Cheng Xiao can do it." I tried again.

"She has to work with her group plus she needs some bonding time with the boys for it to look nice. Our performance is almost like a movie." She once again reasoned.

"Why doesn't she do it, then?" The nurse said pointing towards me. "As far as I have seen, she learns really quick and she already is friends with the boys. She could take your spot."

"But it's a mentor colaboration." I told her. 

"And? Jieqiong can still sing live from backstage. You would only be there to do the dance. I'm sure the Citizen Producers would understand." 

"That's... that's not a bad idea!" Jieqiong exclaimed. "Please, Lin. I beg you!"

"But you need to talk to the executive producer and the director." I said giving in. "I don't want to be in trouble on my last week."

**********************************************

The whole <Agent J> team and I were waiting outside the meeting room as all the mentors and the staff discussed what would happen to the performance. They had already been in there for an hour and, although we tried to listen to what they were saying, we couldn't hear a thing.

"The need to let you do it!"  Said Yue Yue. "They can't let our performance be a flop!"

"Why do they need an hour to talk about this?" Said a tired Mingjun. "It is only a matter of a yes or a no!"

As soon as he said that, the door opened revealing MC Jin.

"Come in, guys." He told us and we all went inside.

We went inside and stood next to the wall on the right

We went inside and stood next to the wall on the right. All of the mentors sitting in front of us.

"In matter of recent events, we have made the decision to let trainee Zhu Lin perform with the <Agent J> team as well as her own." Jiang Bin, the executive producer, said.

"Thank you, sir." We all said and bowed.

"We suggest you create a rehearsal schedule so that you have time to be with both groups." He told me. "I expect both performances to be flawless. Don't make me regret my decision."

"You won't, sir." I said bowing respectfully.

"That's all, then. You can all leave." He said and we all went towards the door. "Not you, Zhu Lin. I have to talk to you about something else."

After saying goodbye to the boys, they all left and I went back towards the table.

"Do sit down, please." He said offering me a seat on his left. I was sitting in front of Jieqiong. "I wanted to talk to you too about what will happen  after this performance."

"Oh, the <It's Okay> thing?" I asked him.

"Precisely. As you already know, you will be staying here until the final to show them the song and the dance. You are almost becoming a mentor for two weeks. You will be sleeping on the same dorm as both of the girls. Also, you will be presenting the final." He informed me. "Apart from that, both Yixing and Jackson informed me that the CEO's of SM Entertainment and JYP want to meet up with you, so we have scheduled you a flight to Seoul for the day after the performance. Yixing will go with you."

"Okay...?" I asked as I was really overwhelmed by the many things he told me in a matter of seconds. "Wait, did you say I have to present?"

"You will only be there for two days. After that we expect you to be back to continue with your duties here." He continued not minding mybquestion. "And yes, you will present the final along with Yixing. Since the program of the eliminations, there have been a lot of comments about the producers wanting to see you presenting, so why not. Zhou Rui will also be presenting a part of it." He finished. "Any questions?"

"None, sir." 

"Very well, then." He said and we all stood up. "Then go to rest. Tomorrow you will have a busy day. You want to be well rested. Thank you for offering your help in this situation."

"It was no problem, sir." I said.

After that, everyone began leaving and the only ones left inside the room were the mentors and I.

"Incredible!" Exclaimed MC Jin. "You have been kicked out yet you are doing double the role and then you will be taking on the job as half-mentor and a presenter!"

"Not only that, but you also are meeting up with two of the big three companies in Korea in a few days!" Said Yixing. "You are a young golden treasure."