30.

Tomorrow I have two 15-unit exams and then I finish. Thank lord! Wish me luck!!

*********************************

Each of the entertainment agencies went in one by one and presented themselves in different ways. As I didn't belong to any of them, I decided to do it with Xukun and we both did the dance to <I wanna get love>. After that, we both sat down and watched the others come in.

The Yehua boys tried to make a heart and it was honestly both cute and funny. Chengcheng looked at me and winked. I couldn't help but chuckle at that and sent him finger hearts. 

"Did you bring lipstick?" Xukun suddenly asked me. We both were really nervous and didn't really talk until he said that.

"I do, but I think it might be too red for you." I said and he still asked for it.

He was trying to put it on but couldn't do it properly as he didn't have a mirror. I asked him to give it to me and put it on. I then smudged it a little with my ring finger for it not to look as red and placed it back on my pocket.

"Done. Looking good." I said and he thanked me.

I then realized I had no tissues to wipe the lipstick off my finger and looked around to see who I could ask for one. 

As I turned to my right I saw Chengcheng with a pack on his hand behind me. 

"Xukun and you are really close, aren't you? I don't like that." He whispered in my ear and I hit his arm.

I wiped my finger and looked at him. "Shut up."

A few minutes later PD arrived and we stood up to bow at him.

"Today I feel that everyone's appearances are different. How are you guys? Has everything been going well recently?" He asked. "Everyone has changed their hairstyle and their hair colour. Very handsome. And pretty!" He corrected himself and we laughed. "But... from your eye's, I can also see a trace of exhaustion. I empathize with you guys. Continue to 加油 (jiayou).

"Just now I saw from backstage Cai Xukun searching for lipstick..." Said PD and I chuckled.

"It's not that... my mouth..." He tried to explain but we all laughed still.

"I prepared one here, do you want to use it?" PD asked laughing.

He gave it to him and everyone began talking about how envious they were.

"Zhang PD, my lipstick also disappeared!" Zhengting said through the mic so that he could hear him.

"This is okay, everyone can use it." PD said chuckling. "If no one minds."

"Use it together, use it together." Xukun said handing it to one of the boys.

"My dearest trainees" PD said and we all sat down. ", Idol Producer's first ranking announcement. This day has come. I don't know how's everyone's mindset. I want to ask something to all the trainees. The lunar year is quickly approaching. Is there anybody that wants to return home for the holidays?"

Only seven people raised their hands. It was obvious that most of them didn't raise it as they wanted to be with their families but didn't want to leave the program.

Zhengting had raised his hand so PD asked him why.

"I haven't been home in a long time." He responded.

"You miss home?" PD asked him.

"Yes, I do."

"I understand that because of their dream, everyone struggles out in the world. We leave our hometowns to work hard elsewhere. It truly is difficult. I know what you guys are thinking in your hearts right now. It's not unusual. But today, there is indeed a group of people who must go home. I'm not sure of how everyone's feeling right now. Did you make some predictions about your ranks?

"From the 19th of January to the 10th of February, the four weeks of online voting, combined with the live voting of the stages of the group battles as well as bonus votes determines the final ranks of trainees. This is also the result of the first test that the producers have given you since the show aired." PD  continued." Everyone can see that right now, in front of you, what was originally 101 seats, now has only 61 left. Trainees starting from the 62nd place through the 97th place will all be eliminated."

The tension was obviously present in the room as everyone began panicking. The fear of being out of the cut made us all nearly go crazy.

"In the span of four weeks we recieved from Citizen Producers a total of 99,968,222 votes." PD announced.

"Nearly 100 million!" I exclaimed and we were all in awe. "That's crazy!"

"Then in this 99,968,222 votes, how much did each of the 97 trainees sitting here get? Is it still the same as before, or are there changes that turned the world upside down? So, Idol Producer's first ranking starts now."