62.

CAI XUKUN'S POV (Damn this is new)

"Rock, paper, scissors, shoot!" We said to see who had to do the laundry.

"Xukun!" Said Zhou Rui and handed me the laundry basket. "Off you go!"

"Why is it always me?" I asked and took the basket earning everyone's laugh.

Once I reached the laundry room and began sorting everything in the washing machines, I went to look on the wall clock to check the time and saw Lin asleep on the bench beneath it. I couldn't help but chuckle at the sight.

Once I had set up everything I approached her and saw she was heavily asleep. After caressing her face, she was really hot.

Not giving it a second thought, I carried her to the infirmary and knocked on the door.

"What may I help you with?" The nurse asked me.

"She's burning hot and I think she fainted." I told her and he quickly asked me to lay her down.

She then checked her body temperature and she had a fever. Once she finished with that, she checked her blood pressure.

"Could you please fill this up on that sink over there?" She asked handing me a bucket and I quickly did it and handed it back to her. "She only has a fever, but it's quite high. It should be gone soon. I'll give her some tablets for her to take with each meal and she should be better tomorrow."

"Would she be able to practice tomorrow?" I asked her thinking about the team.

"I think so. But don't overwork her. She still would need to fully recover." I then nodded and we waited for her to wake up.

************************************
LIN'S POV

Opening my eyes I thought I would be met with the sight of the laundry room, but instead I was in the infirmiary.

Wondering how I got there, I tried to sit up and a wet towel fell on my lap.

"You're up!" The nurse told me and went to check on me. "Take this tablet."

Without knowing what was happening I only nodded and took it from her.

"One of the boys brought you here from the laundry room. You fainted from a high fever." She explained. "He went out for a second to bring you breakfast. Is he your boyfriend?"

"But... Who was he?" I asked her and the door suddenly opened revealing Xukun with a tray on his hands.

"Look, just the man I was talking about!" She told me smiling.

"Oh, no, no. We're just friends." I tried to tell her but she just raised an eyebrow and smiled.

"Sure, whatever you say." She told me and went to her office to pick up a call.

"How are you feeling?" Kun asked me as he layed the tray down on the table.

"Dizzy, tired." I told him but still smiled. "Thank you."

"No problem." He said and sat down on the edge of the bed. "I didn't know what you would want to have. So I stuck to tea and dumplings."

"That's okay. Thank you!" I said and gave him a hug before I began eating. "Do you want some?"

"It's okay. I can eat lat..." He began but I shoved a dumpling in his mouth.

"And you can eat now too." I said and he chuckled.

"I see you are already feeling better!" The nurse told me and placed a thermometer under my armpit. "I guess there's nothing as good company to forget about the bad things in life!"

"I must agree with that!" Said Xukun and we all laughed.

After a minute, the thermometer beeped and she took it.

"37.5°C" She told us. "You still have a fever but it has gone down quite a lot."

"Oh, that's wonderful!" Xukun said and smiled to me. "Why do you have a fever, though? "

"I might have caught a cold." I responded shrugging.

"Whatever you did, I'm pretty sure you weren't allowed to, so it's best if I act as if though I know nothing about it." The nurse told us. "You may leave when you finish your breakfast, Lin. Just rest well and take this pills with every meal until you feel alright. If you start feeling worse, come here again."

"Thank you." I said to her and bowed from my seat.

"No problem." She told me. "Now, if you don't mind, I have some paperwork to do, so I'll leave. You are free to go whenever you please."

************************************

After Xukun and I finished up the breakfast, we both headed to the laundry room to put our things in the dryer and, after it finished and we took them back to our respective rooms, we went to the practice room.

"Morning, guys." Xukun greeted the others. "Sorry for being late. Lin has a fever and we went to the infirmary."

"Are you okay? Why are you sick?" Zhengting asked me worried.

"Don't worry, I'm better now. Thank you." I told him and he looked a little relieved.

"The nurse told her she should rest, so she shouldn't practice today." Told them Xukun.

"You should go to the dorm and sleep, then." Said Ziyi. "You are a fast learner and you have everything pretty much memorised, so there shouldn't be any problem."

"No, no. I want to stay here." I told them. "Even though I may not be abke to rehearse, I don't want to miss it."

"Okay, but if you start feeling sick, tell me." Told me Zhengting. "We need you to be feeling good as soon as possible."

"Okay, mum." I said and kissed his cheek. "Don't worry about me."

"Sit down before I kick your ass." He said making me chuckle.