50.

"I mainly want to share some experiences." PD said going back to the topic. "I officially debuted in 2012. After debuting with my group, there were all kinds of performances and concert tours. I performed a lot. I would also, sometimes, compete with my members in professional areas. I like to compete against the best. Competing against the best for singing, for dancing... Always setting some strangely high expectations for myself. These kinds of high expectations are followed by high pressure. But through this high pressure, you will find that you are growing quickly. Let me tell you guys some things from the time when I was a trainee.

"At that time we were unlike you guys now, where you can use the classrooms whenever. At that time, we couldn't use them. At the maximum, you could use a classroom for only three hours. You had to sign like "I want to use this classroom. I can only use it for three hours". If I didn't continue to sign, the classroom would probably be taken by someone else and sometimes, when there were classes in the classrooms, where would I practice?

"I would practice in the hallways including when I was practising singing and dancing because I always felt as if I couldn't catch enough breath when I was singing. I said, "Is there any way that someone can sing and catch enough breath at the same time?" So I went to the rooftop to run and sing at the same time. As long as you guys want to practice, want to move and want to learn, there will always be a way to learn.

"My daily practice time was probably -outside five minutes for breakfast, five minutes for lunch and five minutes for dinner-, the rest of my time was all practising. I never stopped. This kind of schedule continued for a year and a half. I think it was my limit. The entire day, other than five minutes for eating, and 3-4 hours for sleeping, I was practising during all of it."

We all then clapped for PD. He was truly a hard worker. He fought for his dream and managed to fulfil it with his hard work and perseverance. No one deserved it more than him.

"So, I tell this story to you all, to tell everybody, that since I could do it, you can do the same as well." He continued. "So this really is <The harder you work, the luckier you are>."

Jackson then stood up and turned towards all of us.

"You can follow it, but I would much appreciate if you could also take care of your bodies a little bit more. I don't want to hear about any more rushings to the hospital." Jackson said making us all chuckle.

He then sat down back again and gave me a warning look as if to tell me he wanted to talk to me later. I just nodded and paid attention to PD once again.

"Do you have any questions to ask me?" Asked PD.

"After going on stage, maybe because we can only rehearse two or three times, I just couldn't find the cameras. Are there any tricks?" Qin Zimo asked.

"Maybe not appearing on screen at all?" Chengcheng muttered angrily under his breath.

"Hey, Chengcheng, chill." Zhengting warned him. "There are cameras everywhere. You don't want to get yourself kicked out, do you?"

Chengcheng ignored him and kept his angry state, so I sneakily intertwined our fingers to which he seemed to calm down a little.

"All rehearsal positions should have all kinds of marks. You have to remember those marks." PD began answering the question. "If there aren't any marks remember to look at the speakers. If there aren't any speakers remember to look at an object of reference. It must be something that doesn't move. This way it will help you in remembering positions. So, what you need to do, is look in front of you."

"PD, I want to ask you how to deal with mental issues that arise in high-pressure situations." Yue Yue asked. "For example, I've worked really hard but I'm not getting the best results or I'm not able to find a direction-."

"Feeling at loss." PD finished and Yueyue nodded. "You have to ask yourself: this hard work of yours, when did you start? If it was starting from this show, then of course. Others practice for years and years. Really, one minute on stage is ten years of work off stage. If you think you've worked hard but it feels like it doesn't work, then it's not enough."

He then began telling us about the weird antics he had while dancing when he was a trainee which made us all laugh. He even said if he could go back in time he'd slap himself right across the face.

"That's because you didn't see Jackson dancing when he was younger." I said.

"What did you just say?!" Jackson asked standing up. "Are you telling me I couldn't dance?"

"Definitely." I answered truthfully making the boys and PD laugh.

"I remember,"  I said standing up too. "I think it was like in 2009 or something like that, you dancing with my brother in the living room to <Sorry Sorry> by Super Junior. I don't know if you guys know the dance to it, but it goes something like this." 

I then showed them the chorus dance.

"And Jackson, I'm not even joking, was like this." I said and imitated him.

They all then burst out in fits of laughter, some were even on the floor. Not even PD could contain his laughter. 

"There was no need to expose me like that!" Jackson complained. "Besides, how can you even remember? You were like eight!"

"That traumatising, vivid memory has been haunting my dreams ever since." I said in a serious, creepy tone before bursting out laughing.