147.

"Welcome back, this is iQiYi's <Idol Producer>'s debut stage live broadcast."I began presenting this time. "I am trainee Zhu Lin."

"And I am the Citizen Producer's representative, Zhang Yixing." He continued. "After watching that VCR, I want to say home is a harbor of refuge. All of us work hard for our dreams and this makes us even busier. The time spent with our family becomes less and less. Please, cherish your family, accompany them, empathize with one another; our entire lifetime is not enough to cherish our family's existence.

"Trainee Zhu Lin here knows first hand how things are like after the program." He continued. "No matter how much we try to reassure them that life isn't over after this, us mentors and staff have no way to prove it to them. Thank you, Zhu Lin, for your kind and powerful message for all your brothers."

"Now, we already have the names for the nine members for the debut group Nine Percent." I said. "As usual, we will start announcing from the 8th place."

"Now I announce that the final ranking announcement begins now." PD continued. 

"The debut team's last position, the trainee in 9th place, will be nnounced last." I added as he had not let me finish.

"First, we will announce the trainee in the 8th place." PD proceeded. "From the Citizen Producers, he received a total of 7,856,601 votes."

"He has a very intimidating aura."I said. "Although he may look very fierce on the outside, he is actually someone who is very carefree, happy and genuine. Who is he?"

"Should we say it at the same time?" PD asked me and I nodded.

"Congratulations to Xiao Gui from Grammarie entertainment!" We both said, me being more euphoric than the stoic Yixing. 

He then thanked all of the Citizen Producers in the venue before coming towards us. I was extremely happy for him. He was a really hard worker and truly deserved that and more.

Once he reached our side, he took the microphone Yixing was giving him and proceeded to give his speech.

"That was fast. 4 months passed by so quickly. I didn't even imagine I could stand on this stage at the end. That I can reach here. There are too many people to thank. I want to thank my family, my mom and dad; I want to thank my brothers and my sister; I want to thank theCitizen Producers and all the teachers and PD..." He said. "I didn't expect this, I'm nervous. I just want to say I will continue to work hard and I will equally continue to bring happiness to everyone. I will continue to be myself. Thank you, everyone."

"Thank you, Xiao Gui. I hope you continue to show off your charms on stage." PD said. "Please move to the seat that belongs to you and sit down."

He then gave PD the microphone back and immediately approached me to give me a hug. I obviously embraced him tightly.

"Congratulations, Linkai." I said as we hugged.

"Thank you, Linlin." He said and then went to his seat.

"Please,Citizen Producers, continue to support and cheer for Xiao Gui." I told them. "Next, we will announce the trainee in the seventh place. From the Citizen Producers he received a total of 8,561,329 votes."

"In the collaboration stage, he chose my song <Mask>." PD said. "In the past three ranking announcements, his rank has been steadily increasing." 

"Citizen Producers call him a Buddhist-like B-boy." I added. "Let us congratulate Wang Ziyi from Simply Joy Music!"

Once he hugged all the boys and thanked all theCitizen Producers, he went to our side and this time picked the microphone from my stand, hugging me as he did so.

"Congratulations, Ziyi." I told him. "You deserved it."

"Thank you." He said and kissed the top of my head.

"Hello, everyone. I am BOOGIE Wang Ziyi, Ay what's up!" He said. "First, I want to thank the Citizen Producers who have voted for me. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to debut. Now, when I feel lost, I will read many of the letters that you sent me. You have done so much for me. I think this is all given to me by you. Thank you, my dear Citizen Producers, thank you so much. And I want to thank my family who has always been supporting me in doing what I love. I feel that I am a very lucky person. I want to thank my family. I want to make myself stronger and better so they don't have to worry about me. I want to thank my brothers and my sister. I remember the times we ate together, slept together and practiced together. In this period of time, I'm thankful for fate. I want to thank... PD who made one of my dreams come true, which was the collaboration stage. Thank you, PD."

"It's my pleasure." Yixing said. "Thank you for your hard work in the collaboration stage. Thank you."

"I would like to thank teacher Jackson and teacher Ouyang Jin for their guidance in rap, teacher Li Ronghao for encouraging me in terms of singing  and teachers Cheng Xiao and Jieqiong for helping me in dance. Thank you, teachers." Ziyi continued. "Thank you to my company who has always patiently nurtured me. You have worked hard. Very thankful to my ISEE; the thing that makes me most blessed is having you guys. Then, I would like to tell myself to remain humble and continue to work hard. Thank you, <Idol Producer>; thank you, everyone."

"Congratulations, Ziyi." PD said. "I hope you always remember your initial intentions and always have a grateful heart. Please, go to your seat."