33.

"Next I will announce the trainee who is in rank three." PD announced. "He has received a total of 6,716,169 votes from the Citizen Producers. He, from the begining of the program has received high amounts of discussions. In the group evaluations he showed his vocal skills. He is Fan Chengcheng, from Yehua Entertainment."

"Yes!" I said and stood up to clap for him.

"You have made some mistakes in your ranking evaluations. However, in the group evaluation, you were able to showcase your own abilities. How do you feel?" PD asked him.

"A little nervous, but still very happy. Thank you Citizen Producers for giving me every single one of your precious votes to me. I'm sincerely thankful to all of you. Thank you. Also, being able to let me enter such a big platform and meet so many new friends I feel this is an especially unforgettable and wonderful memory. It feels like a dream. I'm very thankful to all of you for appearing in my life and helping me a lot. Thank you." He said and bowed. He then turned towards us and locked eyes with me. "Also, thank you Lin for making me feel more confident ever since the first day even though you didn't even know my name. I'll always be grateful for that."

"Chengcheng, you must also thank yourself because you have also put in effort. This is something that you deserve." PD stated.

"Thank you PD." He thanked him and went up to his seat.

Once the boys had congratulated him, he went towards me. I opened my arms wide and he smiled before hugging me.

"Thank you for being in my life." I said to him while we were still hugging.

"I can't believe you're mine. How did I get so lucky?" He whispered in my ear and sneakily kissed my cheek. I then hit his arm and he went to his place.

PD then called Linong and Xukun up to the stage to announce their rankings.

"Don't think I didn't notice you and Chengcheng just seconds ago..." Justin whispered to me suddenly.

"What is there to notice?" I asked him blushing.

"I think we need to have a talk later, my dear friend." Zhenting added and I hid my face with my hands.

PD then announced that Xukun had won and I stood up to clap for them. They then did their speeches and went up to their spots.

I quickly hugged Nongnong and congratulated him before he went up to his seats. I then hugged Kunkun tightly.

"My baby girl, you already know." I sang and he laughed. "Congratulations, Kunkun. You deseved it."

PD then revealed the owner of rank 61. It was Liang Hui. We all congratulated him, but I felt extremely sorry for all of the other trainees. Especially the Banana Entertainment ones as I had grown a close bond with the boys from that entertainment agency. 

"Then lastly, the most pitiful 62nd place. He received 211,590 votes. Trainee Jiang Jingzuo." PD announced.

I then again began tearing up. I couldn't bear to see the faces of the Banana entertainment boys after seeing that he was so close to making it. I couldn't bear to see the pain in the eyes of those out of the rankings and their friends which made it.

Jingzuo then did his speech and I cried all the way through it, even when PD made his'. Xukun then directed the bow to the citizen producers and I was still crying. I just couldn't stop the tears  from coming out.

PD then let us time to say our goodbyes and they all went down except for me. I stayed up there, on my seat bawling my eyes out. I stayed like that for a while until I felt someone kneel down in front of me. I looked up and saw Jin Yihan looking up at me with a sad smile on his face.

"Why are you crying here! I'm the one who's leaving and I seem to have taking it better than you!" He said trying to make me feel better.

"It's just... This is too cruel. This isn't fair. You have all worked so hard and seeing you leave like that makes me feel horrible. I feel like I should have been the one leaving, not any of you!" I said trying to stop my tears. "Besides, this show was meant to be an all boys show. I'm the one who isn't meant to be here!"

"Hey, Lin. Don't." Yihan said. "The director decided to place you here. You are an incredibly talented person and you got that raking because you deserved it, okay? I have never seen someone as hard working and humble as you. You deserve everything in the world. I will go back to Simply Joy now, but I will be cheering for you, okay? Don't feel sad for us. As you said, this is only the beginning ." Yihan told me and I embraced him in a hug.

"I will miss you all so much..." I said.

"We will miss you too." He said back.

I then stood up and went to say goodbye to the rest of the trainees now in a much calmer state. Some of them didn't want to acknowledge my presence and some others just scoffed and left. I decided to ignore them and went with the ones who actually cared for me and who I cared for.