94.

Thirty minutes after the bet was on, I was at the side of the room dancing along to Secret by WJSN with Cheng Xiao. They already knew they lost the bet so, instead, we just had fun singing and dancing.

Yixing was nowhere to be seen as he left to call Lee Sooman about my song. He had sent it to him and called to see his response.

MC Jin and Ronghao were becoming tipsier and tipsier each minute. They had decided to order some alcoholic drinks and were already as red as tomatoes.

Once the song finished, ChengXiao praised me on my dancing and we sat back down. I was glad that the mentors made me feel comfortable around me and even praised me that much as they were my senior and I really looked up to them.

Yixing came back inside ten minutes later and we all looked at him expectantly.

"Lin." He said and I quickly sighed expecting rejection. "He wants to talk to you."

He then handed me his phone and I was so shocked that I didn't react for a second.

"Hello?" I said on the phone.

"Zhu Lin?" Lee Sooman said from the other side of the phone. "Lay showed me your song and I am really interested in buying it. Could you please tell me your email to discuss it further during the next few days?"

"Yes, of course! It is lillyzhulin@qq.com" I told him and heard him writing it down.

"Perfect. Thank you very much. We'll be in touch."

"Goodbye," I said and he hung up.

I then handed the phone to Yixing and sat down without saying anything.

"So...? What happened?" Asked Ronghao.

"I... I just sold another song." I said. "Please, someone pinch me. This must be a prank. Where are the hidden cameras?"

"Congratulations!" Said both girls and hugged me.

"Congratulations, Lin. You deserve it." Said Ronghao.

"Look at the 36th place!" Joked MC Jin. "I really can't understand how you are down there in the rankings."

***********************************************************************************

It was around eleven when we left the restaurant and went back to the bus. The boys asked me how dinner went with the mentors and Chengcheng asked me if it had been awkward. Just then the mentors went inside the bus.

"It's a secret~~~!" Said Cheng Xiao and I at the same time while doing the dance.

The mentors and I then laughed while the boys looked confused.

"I guess it went well." He said and rest his head on the window.

Five minutes after the bus started to move, I saw more than half of the bus asleep and turned to the side to Chengcheng was asleep too. I then moved his head so that he leaned on my shoulder and he snuggled into me, which I found really cute.

"You two are dating, right?" Asked Jieqiong. Her and Cheng Xiao were sitting right behind us this time.

"Don't try lying to us." Said Cheng Xiao. "We are not the Citizen Producers."

"Okay, yes, we are dating!" I said defeated.

"I knew it! You two are so cute!" Said Cheng Xiao and they both squealed.

"I see you get along with the young generation!" Said a drunk Ronghao.

"Ronghao, we are literally three years apart." Said Jieqiong. "One of my old groupmates was her age."

"I think you should go to sleep." Said Cheng Xiao and pushed him towards an asleep Yixing.

He fell asleep in an instant and snuggled into Yixing, so I quickly took my phone out and snapped a picture of them both.

"Please, send it to me." Said Jieqiong.

"By Bluetooth?" I said as I honestly didn't know how to send it to them. I didn't have their number nor their e-mails.

"No, here, have my number." She said and took my phone to add her to my contacts.

"Send it to me too." Said Cheng Xiao adding her number too.

I was really shocked to see both of them giving me her numbers. To see that two great artists were willing to give me their numbers and treated me almost like a friend for the entire evening had me amazed. I thought I was even dreaming.

"Why are you so shocked?" Asked Cheng Xiao once she saw my face.

"It's just... I really look up to you both and you just gave me your phone numbers..."

"Oh... how cute!" Said Jieqiong. "Lin, we are the only girls in the entire program. We need to have each other's backs!"

"Besides, program or not, I really like you and you are a really funny and good person." Added Cheng Xiao.

"Precisely!" Said Jieqiong.

************************************************************************

Back at the dorms, Chengcheng wouldn't wake up. I tried everything but he wouldn't even budge. After a few attempts, I finally managed to lift him and gave him a piggy back ride to our dorm. It was a bit difficult and my legs trembled, but I somehow managed.

"Zhengting too?" I asked Justin as he carried a sleeping Zhengting on his back.

"They both drank at the restaurant. As Chengcheng is legal in a few months, Zhengting decided to let him to it. They both drank too much." He explained.

"And I'm guessing you had to take care of them."

"You guessed right."

Five minutes later, we finally managed to get to the dorm room. As we were too tired, we laid Chengcheng and Zhengting on the lower bunks. Zhengting was on mine and Chengcheng on his own. Justin and I then laid down on the floor and looked at the ceiling while panting.

"We can miss the workout tomorrow, right?" He asked and we did our little handshake as a yes.

"Do we really have to stand up? Can't we sleep here?" I said and laid my head on Justin's stomach.

"Well, I can't sleep on the floor so I surely will go to my bed. You do whatever you want. I am not lifting you up." He said and stood up. "Turn around. I'm not going to the bathroom to change."

I then turned to face the wall until he told me it was okay to look again. He was already on his bed.

After stretching, I managed to stand up and pick up my pyjama. I then asked him to turn around too and, after he did it, I began changing.