13.

Zhou Rui was promoted directly to B rank and when he let out a scream, I couldn't help myself and got down to hug him. We didn't know each other that well, but just enough for me to be extremely happy for him.

"Zhu Lin, go back to your rank!" Jackson yelled.

"Okay, okay! Sorry." I said sarcastically as I went back up. "I didn't know we couldn't do that."

Chengcheng, to my dismay, stayed on D rank. I was hoping he would at least go up to C or B ranks, but I guess he needed to work harder. I promised myself to help him and to work with him thoroughly so that we could both, at least, go on to the final. I was disappointed at myself for failing to help him.

Jieqiong then talked about how she was disappointed in C rank and how twenty-seven out of thirty-five trainees had dropped rank.

Lin Yanjun dropped to D rank and I wanted to pull my hair. If all of this talented people were dropping, anything could happen to me. I could be in F rank in less than a blink away. I knew it was rude but decided to sit down because if not I would probably go crazy.

Many F rank trainees were promoted to D and C ranks. Lin Quanzhe, however, was promoted to B rank. I was really happy for him and wanted to congratulate him, but I was nearly having an anxiety attack and couldn't even move.

"A rank. From your performances and gazes, I can see your hard work and desire for A rank, but it is still not enough. There are still people that, while performing, lack in certain areas and will leave A rank. We will now announce A class' results." Said ZhangPD and I tried to stand up, but my legs failed me.

"Are you okay, Lin?" Kunkun asked me. 

"Yes, don't worry." I quickly told him and tried to stand up again, this time managing to do so.

"Simply Joy Music, Wang Ziyi," ZhangPD called out. "Please come down to receive your final rank."

I wished him good luck and he headed down the stairs.

  "Ding Zeren," ZhangPD called out next. "Please come down to receive your final rank."  

Both of them dropped to B rank. I was starting to become so nervous that I felt dizzy.

"Lin, really, you are not okay. You need to relax." Kunkun told me. "Drink some water and breathe deeply." He said handing me his vitamin water.

"Thank you," I said and did what he told me.

"Cheng Linong," ZhangPD called out and he went down.

He dropped to C rank.

"Nongnong..." I softly said.

I had really grown close to him as he had this happy aura that made you want to always smile around him, so I was really sad that he dropped so much.

"Cai Xukun, Lin Chaoze." Said ZhangPD and they started to go downstairs. "Wait a minute. You don't have to come down. Congratulations on successfully staying in A class." He said and we all clapped. 

I went to hug them both tightly. They definitely deserved it. They had worked really hard.

"The remaining three, please come down," ZhangPD said and Justin, Zhengting and I went downstairs.

I had to lean myself on Zhengting during the whole way as I could barely move.

Once we reached downstairs we all bowed and waited for our results.

"First, Zhu Zhengting." PD said and gave him his card.

He quickly scanned it and went upstairs. He stayed in A and I was relieved.

Next was Justin. He had dropped to B rank which made me feel really nervous. I was feeling dizzier and dizzier each second.

"Zhu Lin, are you feeling okay?" Jieqieong asked me.

"Yes, teacher," I said bowing quickly.

Suddenly I felt someone tap my shoulder and Chengcheng was there with a bottle of vitamin water. Did he just come down to do that?

I thanked him and he left back to his place.

"I'm sorry," I said bowing to the mentors.

"Don't be." PD said and handed me my card.

I breathed in deeply and opened it.

A

I fell down to my knees and started crying. I had managed to stay in A rank.

Jackson suddenly approached me and hugged me tightly.

"Now go to your rank." He said smiling at me giving his back to the rest of the trainees.

I then saw their confused faces. They only had seen me cry. They didn't know if I had dropped or not.

I hugged Qin Fen, Chengcheng and Linong on my way up, each time them thinking that I had dropped to that ranking.
I stopped on B rank for longer than usual and suddenly kneeled down to kiss the steps. I promised myself to try my best stay within these steps.

I then stood up and hugged the A rank boys.

Kunkun and Zhengting hugged me extra tightly. I had grown really close to them and I was glad that at least the three of us had managed to make it.

"This was the 100 trainees final evaluation results." PD started.  "However, kids who perform well should be given some rewards. Soon I will be participating in the recording of Happy Camp, so I'll be taking A class and B class with me to perform."

We all then hugged each other excitedly. 

["Happy Camp!" I squealed. "Tell me I'm not dreaming, please. I'm about to have a heart attack"]

All of the boys that changed ranking then left to change their jumpers.