123.

From left to right (Citizen Producer's perspective) we were stading: Bu Fan, Zhou Rui, Xiao Gui, Huang Xinchun, Li Rang, Lin Yanjun, me and MC Jin.

"Right now, please greet the Citizen Producers." Li Ronghao instructed us.

"Hello, everyone, we are <Fat Mantis>!" I said and we all did the greeting.

"Hello, I am Ouyang Jin from the Not-Handsome Entertainment, MC Jin." Jin-ge presented himself, earning a few laughs.

"Hello, everyone! It's your one and only girl, Zhu Lin. I hope you all enjoy this performance as much as we enjoyed preparing it." I said and bowed.

"Right here is Banana Entertainment's rapper, Lin Yanjun." Said Yanjun next.

"Right here is CNC Record's Fat Mantis, Li Rang."

"I am from Yuehua Entertainment. Fat Mantis, Huang Xinchun."

"Right here is Grammarie Entertainment's Fat Mantis, Xiao Gui."

"Hello, everyone. I am an individual trainee. Fat Mantis, Zhou Rui."

"Right here is Qin's Entertainment's Fat Mantis, Bu Fan."

"Next, can we have one of you please explain to us what exactly does <Zero> mean?" Ronghao asked.

"It just means it's our song." I said pointing to Yanjun and I joking. 

Ronghao laughed a little at my lame joke, but Yixing even facepalmed.

"Well guys, that was all, let's welcome the next one's on stage." Yixing joked and tried to push me off the stage.

"Honestly, to me, this song is quite special because , as some people might know, it was only recently that I started to try using Mandarin to make some works, creations and so this song has the spirit and essence of starting from Zero. It represents this path." MC Jin said going back to seriousness. "Even after I came to be in this mentor position, from the very first day, my mentality has always been like a trainee's mentality, so I am very happy to be able to perform on the same stage as this brothers."

"Well guys, this was a prank. I am not in the team." I joked again before Jin-ge pulled me in a side hug.

"You are on a good mood today!" Said Ronghao chuckling.

"Actually, to friends who are ardent lovers of rap, teacher MC Jin actually is the legend of the rap world. A rap figure who really loves his country." Yixing stated. "If teacher Ouyang and all the trainees are prepared, the stage will be handed over to you."

They then brought in the big platform with two higher side platforms before we got into position to start the performance.

"Jiayou!" I said before the music started.

The song then began and we all gave our best. From the first second, we tried to hype up the atmosphere. 

MC Jin was the first one, followed by Xiao Gui and Li Rang. So far, we had achieved to get all the Citizen Producers hyped up, which was amazing.

Then came Zhou Rui's and Xinchun's parts, meaning my part was coming up. Yanjun jumped from the stage and did his rap while crouching down and, when my part came, I quickly ran towards him and jumped over his head before rapping my part.

I had managed to rap everything with precision which lifted some pressure off my chest.

Yanjun and I then had to run towards the platforms for our part. We only had Bu Fan's rap to do so.

Then, it came. The light all turned off except for the one on top of Yanjun, which then turned off and mine was lit. They went back and forth until the <Everything's amazing>, In which we jumped down from our platforms and met in the middle to do the handshake. While we walked towards the centre of the stage, we obviously looked at each other's eyes. We even sent each other some smirks as we were proud of the reactions we were getting from the Citizen Producers.

Then, we did the last chorus all together and did the final pose.

"Rap is really something you have to watch live," said Ronghao as he and Yixing went on stage. "After watching it live, it's really different from whar you hear in the studio version or CD."

"Anyways, before we continue, I believe Lin has to leave early." Yixing said and I nodded. "Please, go ahead."

As soon as he said that, I bowed to the Citizen Producers and sprinted towards the makeup room to change.

"Ximen!" I yelled as I went inside and took off the jumpsuit.

"I'm here, I'm here!" He said carrying his makeup bag. "Changying, help her with the boots."

"I'm on it!" She said and picked up the boots to put them on me.

In less than three minutes they were both done and I thanked them before running back to the stage. On my way there, I took off my ponytail.

When I arrived, they were nearly done with their presentations. Yue Yue was finishing his'.

Ronghao then spotted me and signaled me to wait for a second.

"Now, let's introduce the trainee who's taking over Jieqiong's spot." Said Ronghao and they all moved to the side as I came in.

"Hello again!" I said bowing to the Citizen Producers and stood between Jieqiong and Chengcheng, like she had instructed me to do earlier that day.

"Oh My, you look like twins." Yixing pointed out.

We were both wearing the same clothes and our hair was the same colour, so I got why he said that.

"Anyways, if all of the trainees and Teacher Zhou are ready, we will hand the stage over to you." He said and we all bowed.

The staff then brought in the stage props. Chengcheng squeezed my hand and gave me a side hug kissing my temple before we went to our spots, waiting for the music to begin.