136.

"And the winner team is..." I began and waited for a second to create some tension. "<It's Okay> with eight words!"

The <It's Okay> team then began cheering while the boys from <Mack Daddy> were at disbelief.

"This is unfair, you have greased the referee's palm!" Chengcheng protested.

"They were better than you, that's something that I can't change." I said shrugging. "I'll see you all tomorrow at eight in the morning sharp. I want you all to be here on time, if you aren't I will make you run laps."

"You can't do that!" Qin Fen protested. "You aren't a mentor."

"Xu Mengyao?" I said calling to the staff member which they had told me would tell the boys in which conditions I was going to teach them.

"She has now the same rights as a mentor, including the power to scold you and to punish you provided it's reasonable." Mengyao said.

"Thank you very much, Mengyao." I said with a smirk on my face and he nodded before sitting down. 

"No, please, don't do this to me!" Qin Fen exclaimed. "I'm older than you, have some respect!"

"You are also older than Jieqiong and Cheng Xiao yet you treat them with respect, suck it up!" I said and flicked his forehead.

I then told the guys they could leave and tidied up everything. The staff told me they would be leaving all the cameras there for tomorrow and left too.

Suddenly, someone hugged me from behind. From his addictive smell, I knew it was Chengcheng.

"You're back!" He said hugging me tightly.

"I'm back!" I said and turned around to kiss his lips.

"Why didn't you tell me, though?" He asked. "Not only about coming back, but also about the song. I would have chosen yours' if I had known."

"That was precisely the reason why I didn't tell you. I wanted you to choose the one you truly wanted, regardless if I made it or not." I told him. "And I didn't tell you about coming back because, well, that would have ruined the surprise!"

"It was a big surprise, indeed." He agreed. "Was that the reason why you told me you couldn't video call?"

"Yes..." I admitted. "Well, that wasn't the only reason why. My trip had a purpose."

"What was it?" He asked curious.

"Cheng, I am now officially a trainee under JYP entertainment!" I announced and his jaw hung low.

"Are you serious?" He asked me and I nodded.

He then hugged me and I wrapped my legs around his waist while he spun around.

"I'm so happy for you!" He said kissing every part of my face after putting me down. "Wait a second! Please tell me you don't have any dating bans!"

"I..." I said fake stuttering and he looked sad. "I don't!"

His face lit up immediately after hearing that and kissed my forehead.

*******************************************

After dinner, I went to my new room to rest early as I would have to work a lot the next day. I then suddenly got a videocall from the <Stray Kids> boys. Wondering if it would be important, I picked it up.

"Hello?" I said answering the call. "Chan?"

Suddenly eleven faces managed to squeez into the screen frame. Three of them were girls.

"It's you!" Two of the girls said.

"Aren't you the luggage girl?" The black haired one asked. 

I then remembered when I met them. It was when I went out of JYP's office to sign the contract. I had made the black haired girl trip and fall.

"Soojin and Mika, was it?" I asked them.

"The ones!" They said. 

"The girls were wondering who you were as we were talking about your dancing the other day." Chan said.

"The boys said you are really good so we wanted to meet you." The girl I didn't know said. "By the way, my name's Leah. Nice to meet you!"

"Nice to meet you too!" I said smiling. "I guess I'll be seeing you all often starting next week."

"I hope so!" She said smiling.

"By the way, can we see you dance?" Mika asked.

"I..." I began. I wanted to tell them that I couldn't at that moment, but that would have sounded extremely rude.

"If you are busy, it's okay." Soojin reassured me. "You can show us once you come back."

"I am indeed busy, but you can search 'Zhu Lin Idol Producer' on Youtube and I'm pretty sure something will come up." I told them.

"Wait, are you Jackson's friend?" Soojin asked me.

"I am, why?" I asked her.

"He just named you the other day. Nothing important." She said and I nodded.

"We won't distract you any longer." Said Chan. "Good luck!"

"Good luck to you too!" I said and hung up.

After ending the call, I changed into my pyjama and layed down on my bed, checking my social media now that I could actually post things.

Someone had posted a picture of Chengcheng and I's kiss during the performance the other day and it made me smile like an idiot. I decided to check the comments underneath it and was glad to find that most of them were positive.

+Can't they just date already?
+They look so good together!
+They are perfect for each other ♥-♥
+Am I the only one who thinks they are already dating? They are really close all the time and they are really touchy sometimes.

That last comment made me chuckle. The girl who commented was totally right but I couldn't say a thing. Mot until the end of the program.

Glad that people were accepting and even encouraging what they though was our platonic relationship, I went to sleep.