71.

Once Zhengting and I were in our area, I leaned on the fence (sorry, I don't know how they are called, but I'm referring to those lower walls that you see in rooftops. If you know the name, I would be really glad if you could tell me). I was admiring the view while he leaned on his back and looked at the rest instead.

"I honestly do not know what to talk about." He spoke up. "It seems like we know everything about each other even though we don't."

"I know, right? I sometimes think I even know you better than I know my own brother." I confessed. 

There was then a few seconds of comfortable silence in which we could hear the soft mumbles of the rest chatting.

"I have one question, though. It's really random but, how come are you so tall?" He suddenly asked me. "It's just that I'm used to knowing girls who are much shorter."

"It's just genetics!" I told him. "My dad is nearly two metres tall and my mum is 1,70 metres tall. We are a family of gigants. My brother's 1,94 metres tall."

"But... how?!" He asked confused.

"My father's half Spanish. They aren't that tall in Spain, but my family was." I told him and he just nodded.

After that, we began chatting about his family and about his time in the Korean show produce 101. Before we knew it, the time was up and we had to rotate.

I then had a chat with Zeren, next my free round and then the chats with Ziyi and Justin. Once those two finished, it was time for me to chat with Kunkun.

"Hey!" I said and sat down on the floor next to him. "How have the chats been?"

"The deepest one was the one with Chengcheng. The rest have just been normal talking time, honestly."

"Oh, were you having any problems?"

"No, no. It's not that! It's just... a few days ago I say something I probably shouldn't have said to him even though I do not regret my decision."

"What did you tell him? If you don't mind me knowing, of course."

He then stood up and looked at the night sky. He looked really handsome under the moonlight, that was for sure. 

"I don't mind you knowing" he began saying not facing me", It's just that I'm afraid our relationship might change after I tell you. I don't want us to become awkward around each other."

"I promise to not make things awkward to the best of my abilities." I promised. "I don't know what it may be, but I surely value our friendship too much to let things become awkward between each other."

"I like you, Lin." He suddenly blurted out. "Don't worry, you don't need to say anything. I know you love Chengcheng and I'm totally okay with it. I'm happy as long as you are happy."

"But... why didn't you say this earlier?" I asked him, not knowing what to say.

"For you to reject me earlier?" He said and laughed. "No, thank you."

"I... I don't know what to say..."

"I've already told you there's no need to say anything." He said and ruffled my hair. "I'm happy with you being my friend. Of course, boyfriend sounds a lot better, but if I'll have to grasp onto that space in between words."

I then hugged him tightly and he took a few seconds to respond to it.

"You know? I once saw on the internet that the friend zone is the space between boy and friend." He suddenly spoke up making me giggle. "I guess Chengcheng made a bridge between words while I fell onto the abyss."

"You surely take rejections humorously."

"Well, if I don't laugh, I cry. Which one do you prefer?" He asked me making me laugh. "Thought so."

"Anyways, thank you for telling me." I told him and sat down back again. "I know it wasn't easy."

"Damn it wasn't!" He said and yelled a <woo> on top of his lungs, the rest quickly looking at him with confusion. "Sorry!"

"Time's up!" Yelled Zeren from his spot. "Rotate to your last partner!" 

I then hugged Xukun one last time and went towards Chengcheng. When I got there, he was sitting down on the floor, so I sat down next to him.

"Hey!" He said and pecked my lips. "How were the chats?"

"They went great, how were your's?"

"Great, thank you." He said and we fell into a comfortable silence.

I then rested my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes, listen to the soft murmurs of the boys and the crickets.

"I miss having time to relax but at the same time I'm enjoying the busy schedule we have." I said. "Isn't it odd?"

"No, it isn't." He said wrapping his arm around my waist. "You miss relaxing and having time to yourself but enjoy the busy schedule because you are doing what you love for the sake of your dream. We all feel the same way."

"I spoke with Kunkun." I told him after a few seconds of silence and he seemed to tense up a little. "He told me."

"And what did you tell him?" He wondered.

"I didn't have to tell him anything. He already knew the answer. Don't worry, I'm not going anywhere."

"You better not. I have already lost you once, I don't want it to happen twice."

"You jealous idiot." I said and kissed his cheek.

"Why do you keep on kissing my cheek? You always kiss my cheek." He protested. "I'm your boyfriend, not your brother! It's not like we are in the 1900s! We are in 2018, couples can kiss in public!"

I then laughed and kissed him on the lips to shut him up.

"See? Was it really that difficult?" He said and I hit his arm.