64.

"Now, back to seriousness. I think you all did really well and that you just need to polish it." Jackson continued. "Oh and, Lin, I think that you should try to make it a little more fierce. I don't know if it is because you are sick or not but there is a lack of fierceness there. You should work on that.

"If she acts any fiercer she might scare the Citizen producers!" Commented Zhengting making the boys laugh and me chuckle.

"Why is that?" Asked a curious Jackson.

"A few hours ago, when we were rehearsing, she had a really fierce look." Justin explained.

"Maybe it's because now she isn't dancing that she isn't as fierce, but I can assure you she doesn't really need to work on that." Zhengting finished.

After that, it was time for team two to sing and we all sat on the floor.

"加油!(Jiayou)" I told the boys and high fived them all.

Xukun sent me a cheeky wink which made me laugh and I heard Chengcheng scoffing which made me roll my eyes. 

The boys then sang and they sounded really nice. They certainly did sound better than during our rehearsal together the first day. I was extremely proud of their hard work.

"I think the overall feeling is good. But- there's still not enough practice. Maybe because the practice time is a bit shorter. " Commented Jackson. "Last time it was a song cover, this time it's a song that belongs to all of you. We cover it because the song is another artist's, another singer's work. No matter how I cover this song, I will never have the same feeling as they do. They are the original. But this song belongs to all of you. You can listen to the demo, but this way of singing doesn't belong to you all. You have to add your own colours into the song. The remaining three, four days, take everything that you've learnt today and get them in your brains and bones."

***********************************************************************************************

"Actually, it was alright when we practiced." Xukun said as he, Ziyi and I were sitting on the rehearsal room floor. "But I felt that they were still a bit nervous."

"I have to agree." Said Ziyi.

"We may face the possibilities of people having to change groups. Should the both of us leave?" Said Xukun to Ziyi. "The pressure may be too great for the other members if they need to change songs. The both of us will just fight once more."

"If this ship sinks, I shall do whatever it takes to save as many people as I can." I told the boys and they looked at me confused. "What I mean is that I will also volunteer myself for leaving so that the others don't have to go through the struggle of having to learn the new song in such a short time."

"But Lin-" Ziyi began but I interrupted him.

"I've seen both my team and your's, 哥哥。You have all worked too hard to leave in the last moment. I want them all to do their best, and we both know that having to change groups adds extra difficulty to this evaluation. Some of the people in both of our teams are in very risky spots on the rankings and I will do everything that is on my hands to help them rise up."

  *********************************************************************************************** 

After the chat with Ziyi and Xukun, I decided to check on my teammates and went to our practice room. I then saw Chengcheng and Yanchen practicing the dance while Zhenting was lying down on the floor with his coat on.

"Can you play it again, please?" Yanchen asked me as the song finished and I did so. "Thank you."

Chengcheng then sat down on Zhengting's back, nearly crushing him.

"Fan Chengcheng, you're so fat!" Zhenting yelled and I had to stop myself from laughing.

Justin then came in and sat on Zhengting's back too.

"Fan Chengcheng!" Zhengting yelled thinking it had been Chengcheng once again.

Justin then took that opportunity to leave the room and come back through the door once again so that he wouldn't suspect anything.

"He just sat on me. Go and sit on him for me." Zhengting ordered Justin which made me smile at his unawareness.

I then decided to join Chengcheng and Yanchen and rehearsed the dance with them a few times.

"I think you still need more strength on your part, Chengcheng." Zhengting told him. "By the way, Lin. Stop dancing. It's an order."

"But I'm already feeling much better, 哥哥!" I told him. "Please, don't make me sit down and watch you rehearse anymore, I hate it.  I need to move, jump, shout, scream!"

"Did you take your tablets?" Justin asked me and I nodded. "Do they have caffeine?"

"Indeed they do..." I said looking down at the floor. "Sorry, caffeine makes me a little hyperactive."

"Okay, continue dancing." Said Zhengting and I tackled him to the floor with a hug. "You definitely need to get all that caffeine out of your system." 

I then went back to Yanchen and Chengcheng. Yanchen was trying to help Chengcheng with his strenght problem but to no avail.

"Let me help him." I told Ynachen. "You go rest. You are drenched in sweat."

Yanchen then thanked me and took his things before leaving to his dorm to take a shower and, I guess, go to sleep.

"Do you want to try the thing we did the other day once again?" I asked Chengcheng not making eye contact with him.

"Sure." He said and we both got into position.

"Guys! Before you start." Said Zhengting suddenly and we paid attention to him. "Justin and I are going to go to the dorm already if you don't mind. Tap my leg or something when you get there, okay?"

We then both nodded and they both left, leaving Chengcheng and me completely alone. The camera crew had left minutes before after turning off all the cameras.