80.

Cursive means Korean.

It was nine in the morning when the boys and I decided to take a short break from practice. We were all extremely tired and not even the trillion cups of coffee we had made us any more awake.

I was laying down on the floor with my head on Qin Fen's lap as they chatted. He was running his fingers through my hair making me feel even more sleepy.

As I was falling asleep, my phone rang. I checked the caller ID but I didn't know the phone number, so I picked it up.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Am I speaking to Zhu Lin?" A man asked.

"Yes, you are. May I know who I'm speaking with?" I asked and stood up, telling the others to quiet down for a second.

"Hello, I am Park Jinyoung from JYP. Jackson showed me your song yesterday." He said.

"Oh, he did? He didn't tell me anything!" I said running my hands through my hair. I often did that when nervous. "What do you think about it?"

"I think it really suits the style of our group, Day6 and was wondering if we could buy it." He told me.

"Sure!" I said excited. "You can have it!"

"Excellent. Can I get your email so we can discuss the price and the payments further?" He said. 

"Don't worry, you can have it free of charge." I said.

"W- what?" He asked confused.

"You can have it. You don't need to pay me anything." I repeated. 

"This is a joke, right?" He said still confused. "Why would you do it for free?"

"It would be my first song to ever be published, consider it as a gift." I said and chuckled. "No, but really, I don't need the money and if you want the song you can take it."

"Well... thank you! I guess..." He said. "Still give me your email so that I can keep in contact with you and I can legally take the song."

"Alright! The email is lillyzhulin@qq.com " I told him.

"Perfect. You will hear from me soon." He said. "It was a pleasure and, once again, thank you."

"It was nothing." I reassured him. "Have a nice day!"

"Goodbye." He said and ended the call.

"Oh my god!" I yelled and began jumping up and down. "JYP bought my song, guys! JYP bought my song!"

"But I heard you saying he didn't have to pay you?" Said Qin Fen.

"Let me rephrase that: JYP liked my song and he is going to release it!" I exclaimed back again.

"Congratulations, Lin!" Qin Fen then said hugging me.

"Our Linlin is going places!" Said Xukun before hugging me too.

There then was a silence and I looked at Bu Fan, Shengen, Xiao Gui and Xikan.

"Aren't you going to say anything?" Said Qin Fen.

"It really isn't important..." Said Xiao Gui nonchalantly. "It's amazing!"

He then went towards me and we began making a mini dance, the rest of them soon joining.

************************************

It was finally time for the mentor evaluations, so we went to the studio three. While they set everything up, we had the chance to hang out and chat, so Xukun and went towards the <Dream> team with Bu Fan's permission.

"Hello, Huba!" I said jumping on Xingjie's back.

"Thanks to you everyone calls me Huba now. Are you proud?" Told me Xingjie as he put me down.

"Frankly? Yes." I said and burst out laughing.

"How were rehearsals?" Xukun asked the boys.

"A bit boring without us, right?" I said cockily placing an arm on Xukun's shoulder. " Who wouldn't miss us?"

"Actually we were just fine until you came, so you can just leave. Thank you!" Said Zhenting and pushed us away, earning the rest's laughter.

"No, but really. Have you been okay?" Xukun asked now seriously. "How have you been Zhenghao?"

"I've been great, thank you." Said Zhenghao. "They have all been helping me a lot."

"I'm glad to hear that." Said Xukun and sent him a smile.

"It's funny how Zhenghao and I are the same age but you all treat him like a precious baby while I am your punching bag!" I told them.

"Well, he's cute and you aren't." Said Zeren.

"Chengcheng, he called me ugly, say something!" I said hanging onto his arm.

"What do you want me to say, that he's right?" He told me and I gasped.

 "You didn't!" 

"I did!"

"I want to break up." I said jokingly.

"Okay, okay, you are cute!" He said defeated and I kissed his cheek while the rest laughed.

The staff then told us everything was set up and ready, so we had to go back to our group. We then all stood in a line behind the team leaders and the mentors all came in.

"Alright, today we'll be testing you guys on the few songs you all had learnt before. How are the preparations going?" Said Li Ronghao. " Then let's start now. Where's Lu Dinghao's group?" He asked and Dinghao raised his arm. "Okay, the rest of the trainees go sit by the side to rest."