90. (89 CHENGCHENG'S POV)

It was finally time for Lin to perform and I was really excited. I knew she would do well (I mean, she always does) but I wanted to see it with my own eyes.

As they were previously sitting on the first row, we took their spots to sit down in front of the screen.

"Chengcheng, you are more excited for her performance than mine and we've known each other for years!" Said Wenjun and the boys laughed.

"Last time I checked we aren't dating, idiot!" I said back and focused on the screen.

They then presented themselves and Lin made some jokes as always. She really had an outgoing personality.

The performance then was about to begin and I grabbed Zhengting and Zeren's hands aa they were sitting next to me.

"Chill, Chengcheng!" Said Zeren smiling.

The performance then began and Lin came out with her fierce and sexy look that I really love.

"Holy fuck!" Exclaimed Zhou Rui. "Is that really Lin?"

Instead of saying anything, I stayed silent looking at the screen. They continued the performance and Lin and Xukun did a really cool handshake before sending each other a wink and getting into position.

I knew that Xukun had told me he had no intention of getting close to Lin in any other way than as friends, but I couldn't help but feel a ting of jealousy after they did that. Due to the change of teams, we barely had any time to hang out with each other. This was absolutely killing me, but it was for the sake of our dream, so I understood it. We would have more time in the future. We were just about a month away from the ending of the program.

Back to the performance, Lin definitely stole the spotlight. Everyone's eyes unintentionally drifted towards her. This stage definitely suited her a lot and I knew she was giving her ultimate best.

She would never say it, but we all knew that she was afraid of that being her last stage. She was at a really risky spot in the rankings and if she didn't increase her vote count, she would have to leave. No matter if she tried to keep her confident façade, we all knew better.

Then it was time for her solo in the bridge and we were all expectant.

"Come on, Lin!" Muttered Zeren.

"You can do it, little one!" Muttered Zhengting.

I was squeezing their hands and she finally did it. She took off her ponytail and sent a sexy wink before leaving to her spot with a smirk.

I then fell to my knees jokingly and place a hand on my heart. All of the boys were laughing at my reaction.

The performance then sadly came to an end and I groaned.

"Encore, encore, encore!" We all yelled.

I was really proud of her. She had definitely slayed the performance.

"Hey, Chengcheng. "You might want to cover that up!" Zeren said as I stood up and pointed to my crotch.

"Fuck!"