44.

Next up was <What I Miss>. I quickly hugged them all but stayed extra long with Quanzhe.

"You are going to do really good. Okay, little hamster?" I told him. "Don't be nervous."

"Thank you, Lin." He said and went towards Zhengting, who began teasing him.

Finally came Zhangjing and I hugged him too.

"Good luck!!" I said and hugged him. "Make me regret not choosing the same song you did."

"I certainly will" He said and we both laughed. "Thank you!"

They then left and they presented themselves. Quanzhe's presentation was extremely cute. Even from there we could hear the citizen producers awing.

Once Han Mubo began playing the cello he almost made me fall in love. Boys playing instruments was my guilty pleasure.

Xingjie, who had just arrived with the rest of his team covered my eyes.

"You're taken, Lin! Stop drooling!" He said and the boys chuckled.

"Come on!" I giggled and removed his hand from my eyes.

I then continued watching the performance and was awe-struck during the entire thing. Their voices blended really well together and it was overall perfect. Zhangjing was true, he kind of made me regret my decision.

Next was <Turn up for what>.

"Jiayou, 哥哥(gege)!" I said hugging Qin Fen.

He spinned me around which made me laugh.

"You will cheer for me. Right, 妹妹(meimei)?" He asked me.

"Well, of course. Duh." I said and we both chuckled.

  Dong Yanlei then approached me and I hugged him tightly.

"Good luck. Do your best." I told him. "I know you'll be amazing."

"Thank you, Lin." He said and left with the rest of his group.

"Lin!" Zhengting yelled once again.

"What is it now?" I said rolling my eyes.

"Don't roll your eyes at me!" He scolded me. " Come here."

I went towards him and he began fixing my bow.

"It's too loose. I can almost see your boobs." He told me and untied the bow to tie it once again but tighter.

Chengcheng suddenly popped out of nowhere, scaring me.

"Could you please not undress her in front of everyone, gege? In front of me." He said and I laughed.

"Don't be like that!" I said kissing his cheek once Zhengting was done with the bow.

Zhenting then left and I stayed with Chengcheng. I wrapped my arms around his neck and looked at him in the eyes filtratiously.

"Were you jealous?" I asked him.

"Are you talking about Zhenting nearly undressing you, or about you basically applying lipstick in every trainee here but me?" He said and cutely pouted at the end.

I then kissed his cheek and we turned to watch the performance. He backhugged me while we watched the performance from the side of the room, standing up.