143.

As the boys went to their places, they all sent me a smile while I cheered for them. Yanjun even winked, which made me laugh. The song then began, the boys beginning to perform. 

It all was looking flawless and although it took a lot of work, they had managed to not only perform the song but also feel it. The lyrics were something that I had really worked on and they were truly meaningful to me, so when I saw them really feeling what they were singing it made me really emotional. I didn't cry, obviously, but it made me feel extremely accomplished.

Not only were they doing amazing in their stage presence but also the dance, the rap and the vocals were on point. They were all really synchronised, the rapping was really clear and their vocals didn't falter that much if we took into account they were dancing. They were really giving their best and that was something that could be seen.

I thought that Yanjun being the center was going to benefit him a lot. He was really standing out in the best way possible, so I thought the Citizen Producers would be paying more attention to him and, therefore, voting for him. Zhangjing was also giving me a similar impression, but he had almost always been at the top of the charts, so I wasn't as worried for him as I was for Yanjun.

Once the song came to an end, I stood up to applaud them and headed to the stage. Yixing was making his way there too, so we would meet in the middle.

Instead of standing beside him, though, I immediately did a group hug with the boys.

"I'm so proud of all of you. You were amazing!" I told them and they thanked me.

"Thank you to all the trainees. You've worked hard. You brought us such a wonderful stage performance." Yixing said as I hugged them. "Lin, come here. Don't get distracted!"

"Okay, okay! Can't I just congratulate them of brilliantly performing my song?" I said and the Citizen Producers cheered. "See? They agree with me!"

"Okay, okay..." Yixing said chuckling. "The stage for the first evaluation song <It's Okay> is completed. Who was the trainee that attracted the Citizen Producers the most in this song? Seems like the Citizen Producers really liked their performance. Then, I want to ask the mentors, do they have anything to say regarding the performance we've seen just now?"

"I think, seeing them all, now they're all grown up and they have matured a lot in terms of being an artist and performing. I am genuinly happy for them. And right now, there is not much to say regarding their singing, I think they are already singers. I hope they will become even better in the future." Li Ronghao said. "Just now I saw that Teacher MC Jin had been very hyped up throughout  the performance. Why?"

"I'm usually always hyped up but after seeing this stage,I think everyone would feel how obvious it was that every trainee has grown, right? No matter if it's dancing or singing." MC Jin explained. "Citizen Producers, did you think it was good? Right, I especially like this song because I think that the name of this song is really suitable. Everyone knows that even though tonight is the last stage, no matter what the results are, everyone knows that it will be okay; every trainee will have a better, more amazing future, right?"

"I want to ask Teacher Cheng Xiao, do you have anything you wish to say regarding the stage just now?" I asked her.

"I think seeing them from the first time until now, it's just... everyone has their own individual charm on the stage now and it makes me think that each one of them really enjoys the stage and belongs to the stage, so I think that the stage today is a really perfect stage." Cheng Xiao said. "I really look forward to their development in the future. No matter if it's making it into the top nine and debuting or if they have left this stage, I think they will all have a very good growth in the future."

"Now, I want to ask Zhang PD." I said turning towards him. "Were you satisfied with the performance?"

"Of course, I also feel very proud watching the performance." He said. "The most direct way-"

"One second, Zhang PD!" Jieqiong said. "Sorry for interrupting, but I think that we all missed something when talking about the performance."

"What was it?" PD asked her confused.

"I think we haven't talked about how trainee Zhu Lin has been intensely working with all of the boys. I believe she deserves some praising too." She said.

"There's no need to, teacher Zhou. I merely just was there with them. They did everything." I said trying to stop her.

"But still you are the composer of the song and the creator of the dance, so I must say you were really good too. The performance turned out really well thanks to your creations." She said smiling and I bowed towards her.

"Zhu Lin!" One of the Citizen Producers yelled from the top of her lungs and I laughed.

"I agree with teacher Zhou Jieqiong and I believe theCitizen Producers do as well. Thank you, trainee Zhu Lin, for your hard work." PD said. "Now, back to the topic, The most direct way to see if the Citizen Producers are satisfied is through their number of votes to the trainees. Now there are still fourty minutes until the voting channel closes. Now, does anyone want to know what the total number of votes currently tally up to? Then let's look at the big screen together."