86.

Guys, from now on I will post the chapters at a set hour so that you all know when I will post next. It will be at 11 am Spanish time, 5 am Eastern Time or 6pm KST. Convert it to your time zone.

Also, I am sorry to announce this, but I will only be able to post every two days as I have no Internet connection in my village and have to go to a certain place to have access, and let's just say it isn't exactly near. I'm extremely sorry.

*Bows to you all 90°*

I hope you enjoy this chapter.

------------------------------

After the fan sign, we all went back inside and the stylist and make-up artist proceeded to change us into our final stage looks.

I was told I would be the last one for make-up but they called me the first for the outfit. (A/N: The picture below. The hair and make-up too but without the bangs)

When I looked at my reflection in the mirror I absolutely loved it

When I looked at my reflection in the mirror I absolutely loved it. It was fun yet fierce, just my style. It was also quite bold, which I absolutely loved.

After thanking the stylist, I went out of the changing room and nearly everyone looked at me which their jaws hanging low.

"Oh, holy Jesus!" I heard Xingjie said and I chuckled.

"You like it?" I said and spun around for them to look at the back too.

"Well, if there were any guys at the venue, we already lost their votes, guys!" He said and everyone laughed.

"Who said I can't enchant the girls too?" I said to him and winked.

I then sat down on one of the couches and played with my phone, waiting for my turn for make-up.

"Hey!" Said Chengcheng and pecked my lips before sitting down next to me. "You look stunning."

He still didn't have his outfit on nor had his make-up and hair done. I guessed he was waiting for his turn too.

"You really think so?

"Of course I do think so! Although I think you could come here with a potato sack and you would still look good."

I then hit his arm and we both chuckled.

"To be fair, You could go on stage on sweatpants and a white T-shirt and still make it look fashionable and trendy. All the girls and boys, including myself, would fall for you."

"Wait, did you talk back romantically? Is this Christmas?"

"I say romantic things too!"

"But barely ever! I'm normally the one initiating the cheesiness."

"Okay, then." I said and stood up. "Don't start a single romantic conversation from now on. I'll have to do it."

"Are you... Are you serious?" He asked puzzled. "You aren't, right?"

"I am." I told him confidently. "Let's try today. If I fail miserably, I'll do whatever you want for a week."

"And if you win?"

"If I win, you'll do whatever I want."

"Okay, let's do it!" He said and we shook hands.

After that, they called him to get his outfit and gave me a kiss on the cheek before leaving

I then took my phone and played with it for a while, waiting for my turn to get the makeup done. Around ten minutes later, PD came in to wish us luck, so I stood up to bow.

"Nervous?" He asked us and we all nodded. "Don't be. You've been working hard."

He then sat down next to me on the couch and looked at my phone. Coincidentally, I received an email from JYP just then and I opened it.

"Did I read correctly?" PD asked looking at my phone. "Was that JYP?"

"Yes, he was." I told him. "The other day I showed Jackson all of my songs and, as I didn't want one of them, he told me he could show it to JYP to see if he would want it."

"I guess he did want it." He said and I nodded. "For which group, if I may know?"

"Day6. The style suited them the most. It is a pop-rock song."

"Congratulations, then!"

"Thank you. Oh, by the way, I also wanted to talk to you about another song."

"Sure, do you want me to show it to Lee Sooman?"

"Precisely. Can I meet up with you someday to show it to you?"

"Sure! If you want to, we can meet tomorrow morning."

"That sounds marvellous!"

"Come up to the main building at nine. The one with all the offices, I don't know if you've ever been there."

"I have, don't worry. I'll be there. Thank you for wasting your time on this."

"I'm not wasting my time! You have an undeniable talent, that's for sure. If I can help you, I will."

"Thanks a lot, PD. I owe you several ones now."

"You owe me nothing. Oh, and what did I say about PD? This is an informal conversation."

"Okay, Yixing."

"Much better." He said and ruffled my hair."Good luck with your performance later. I have to go now."

"Thank you. Good luck presenting too!"

My turn to get my makeup and hair done finally arrived and the artist scolded me.

"What happened with your hair?!" She asked.

"PD ruffled it. I'm sorry."

"I'll kill him one day, I'm telling you. He keeps doing that. It's not like you are dogs or something!"

She then proceeded to do everything and I closed my eyes during the process because I was really tired.

"Is she asleep?" I heard Bu Fan ask the makeup artist.

"I don't know." She honestly answered.

"She looks cute when she sleeps." Bu Fan said.

"Indeed." Agreed Xiao Gui. "Man, we look like stalkers right now."

"You actually do." I said breakig my silence and opening my eyes.

They then became as red as tomatoes and I couldn't help but laugh at them.

"You won't need to use blush on them!" I told the makeup artist and she laughed.

"Were you awake all the time?" Bu Fan asked and I nodded.

"You little brat!" He said and hit my arm. "You made us look like idiots!"

"No, you made yourselves look like that alone. I did literally nothing."

"Lin, focus." The makeup hairstylist told me. " I tied your hair as neatly as possible to make it easy for you to remove the ponytail. It is also a little loose, so be careful. It still should last through the whole performance, though."

"Okay. Thank you." I said and stood up, bowing to her. "You worked hard."

"It's nothing." She said. "Good luck to all of you!"