72.

Ranking evaluations... the dreaded time had arrived. 257,088,876 votes had been submitted by the Citizen Producers.

I was sitting down next to Linong this time, in front of Chengcheng and the rest of the Yehua boys. The 35th to 27th ranking reveals flew by in an instant, the nervousness so present that I even had trouble paying attention to the names being called out.

"The trainee in 25th place is a trainee from the vocal team < 小半 >." PD said and I immediately shot my head up. "From the Citizen Producers, he received a total of 2,357,454 votes. He has a type of confidence and pride that you can't take your eyes off of... Zheng Ruibin from Huayi Brothers."

I immediately stood up to congratulate him. Zhou Rui and I, who were on the first-row immediately got excited and began jumping around as we were extremely happy he had passed.

Once he got down, I went towards him and embraced him in a tight hug.

"You did it!" I told him still hugging him. 

He then went up and waited for the speech time to come. 

On the 23rd place, was Zhou Rui with 2,600,068 votes. As soon as PD announced it, he quickly went towards me and gave me a bone-crushing hug.

"Congratulations, 哥哥。You deserve it." I told him.

He then too went up and waited for the time of the speeches.

"The trainee in 22nd place received a total of 2,622,836 votes. In the first two missions, he has displayed all sorts of charms to us. Other than rap, he has also received as a strong vocal. He is Banana entertainment's Lin Yanjun."

Once he had hugged the rest of his agency hs went down and gave me a bone-crushing hug too. I was really glad he had gotten such a high spot in the rankings.

In 19th place was Zeren with 3,454,002 votes. I was so happy for him I nearly killed him when he gave me a hug. He was so talented that he deserved that and more.

During their speeches, they brought up Dong Yanlei many times and I couldn't help but stand and go to him. He deserved the world. He was one of the most precious people I have ever had the pleasure to encounter.

PD went up to give him a tissue, but he used it in a second so I went towards him to ask him for a few more before going up.

Once he had calmed down a little, I kissed his cheek and went back to my seat.

Chaoze was 16th, Yanchen 14th, Xingjie 13th, Quanzhe 12th, Qin Fen 11th and Bu Fan 10th.

I was extremely happy for all of then. To see them standing on the safe zone made me really happy and relieved, to say the least.

When PD announced Ling Chao was 9th, I let out a breath that I didn't know I was holding. Finally all of my teammates from the <小半> team were up.
" Firstly, thank you to all the citizen produces for allowing the four of us from que Qin's entertainment and three of the four members of the stomach team to be up in the top 15, thank you. Lin, you are the only one left, so you better be up high!" He began his speech." Actually what I wanted to say today might be a little different from what everyone else has said. What I want to say is I've started to dislike this competition a little. It is becoming colder and emptier. Just-  there's not that atmosphere of 101 people anymore. Maybe the next time we dance it won't be 12 people dancing together. Then I keep thinking of seven people dancing <Firewalking> in the practice room. Please treasure every single person around you. It is fate that we met. Thank you."

"Next, I will announce the trainee in 8th place." Said PD. "But firstly, Fan Chengcheng who is looking at me with such huge eyes.  I heard you gained 12 kilograms recently."

I couldn't contain my laugh and covered my face as I was becoming redder by each second.

"Are you kidding me right now?" Said PD. "How do you perceive 12 kilograms?! Oh my..."

" In Yehua, because all of them can eat a lot and they are not fat, they are those who need to gain weight, then-"

" Let me ask Zhengting who's next to you. "PD interrupted him." Zhengting, think about it, have you ever considered Fan Chengcheng's feelings when you are eating? "

"No." Answered Chengcheng for him. "Definitely not."

"I've considered it." Zhengting protested. "There's a method to slim down by calorie deficit. I let him starve."

PD the laughed and I couldn't help it anymore and laughed out loud.

"Don't laugh, Lin!" Suddenly told me Chengcheng. "It's almost as if I were picking up all the weight you lose!"

"If you don't mind us knowing, Lin. How much weight have you lost up to now since the program began?" PD asked me.

"Uhm... not taking into account the <小半> performance time, I've lost 10 kilogrammes." I admitted. 

"See!" Chengcheng yelled. "I pick up what she loses!"

After a fit of laughter from all of us, including PD, he proceeded with the rankings.

Zhangjing was then announced as the trainee in 8th place. He had received 11,794,119 votes.

On 7th place, was Ziyi with 11,951,835 votes; Xiao Gui was on 6th with 12,201,426 and on 5th was Linong with 16,757,389 votes.