92.

Once we were back in the dorms I laid down on my bed and stretched. I was exhausted from the performance and just wanted to sleep at that moment.

"No sleeping yet!" Said Justin trying to make me stand up. "We have traditions here and we aren't going to stop them."

"But I want to sleep!" I told him.

"Tomorrow we don't have class or anything, so you can sleep then!"

"Urgh, fine!" I said standing up. "What is the plan today?"

"We are going to the HaiDiLao place we went last time. They managed to convince the director. This time, though, we have to pay for it."

"Okay, then." I said and put my hands up while he looked confused. "Carry me there, please?"

"I sometimes forget I'm the youngest here..." He said but still crouched down so that I could jump on his back.

He then carried me out of the dorms and went towards where the rest of the boys were waiting for the bus.

"We are all going, right?" I asked Justin as we arrived and he nodded. "Where are Chengcheng and Zhengting, by the way?"

"They both went to the other Yuehua dorm, so they should be here in a second."

"Oh, okay." I said and approached Bu Fan quietly to scare him.

"Papillon!" I said in his ear using the lowest tone I could.

"Fu-Fudge!" He screamed making all who were next to him laugh hysterically. "I'm going to kill you!"

He then began chasing me around until he finally was able to catch me and he began hitting and tickling me playfully.

"Please- have mercy!" I managed to say in between laughs. "I'm sorry!"

After a few seconds, he stopped and I laid on the floor exhausted. I stayed there catching my breath while some of the boys approached us.

"That was quite a workout!" I said trying to stand up but failing miserably. "The floor isn't that uncomfortable, you know?"

I then saw Chengcheng, Zhengting, Quanzhe and Zeren approaching us from the corner of my eye.

"Hey!" I said stretching my hands up like a baby.

"What happened to you?" Said Chengcheng grabbing my arms and pulling me up.

"Bu Fan made me work out." I said once I was finally standing up.

"What?" He asked confused.

"Nothing," I said and kissed his cheek.

A few minutes later, the bus arrived and we all hopped in. I sat down next to Chencheng with Zhengting and Justin in front of us, and Xiao Gui and Xingjie to our left.

We then saw the mentors hop on the bus too and sit at the back, just behind our row. I was shocked to see them all there.

"You are all coming?" Asked Xiao Gui.

"Why, you wanted us to miss HaiDiLao? We already missed it once." Said Li Ronghao making us laugh.

"I think we should play some music, shouldn't we?" Said MC Jin once the bus began moving.

He then played his song <Rhyme Book> and I was really pumped up as I really liked that song. Most of the people in the bus, though, didn't even know the song.

"It started with a rhyme book in the sixth grade.

The main objective was not to get paid.