25.

We ended up winning 257 to 181. I congratulated the boys and we all headed to the waiting room where the rest of the boys were.

When I was about to go inside, however, I quickly turned and went away. I just wanted to bawl my eyes out.

I sat down on one of the solitary corners and began crying. Trying to get all of my anger and frustration out.

----CHENGCHENG'S POV----
As we went inside the room, they all began congratulating us and we thanked them. Some of them teased me due to the dance but I decided to ignore it.

I then looked around and saw that Lin was nowhere to be found so I went out of the room back again to search for her. After around ten minutes, I finally found her. She was sitting down crying silently.

Seeing her like that made my heart ache, so I went towards her and embraced her in a hug.

"Let it all out." I told her when she placed her head on my shoulder. "I am here. I will always be here."

She then hugged me tighter and, a few minutes later pulled away.

"I'm sorry." She said wiping her tears. "This is really childish."

"Why would it be? Remember how you comforted me the first day?" I said and she chuckled.

After she managed to calm down, we stood up and headed to the room with the rest of the boys. Just when we were about to reach the door, she stopped me. She quickly kissed my cheek and tried to go inside, but I sneaked past her, kissed her cheek and went inside before she could.

****************************************************

----LIN'S POV----

"Let's first announce the eight winning groups." Zhang PD said once we were back from the performances.

He announced all of the winners and we all clapped for each other. I was still a little bit side about my votes, but we had won so I would be getting the extra 10000 votes. I felt I had failed the boys as I was a center.

He then explained how after this mission, the live votes and the online votes would be added and the ones staying above the 61 cut would pass.

"They are going to eliminate 39 people..." I heard Zhengting say.

"Let's announce the trainees ranking from 91 to 100." PD said and we all looked at the screen. "Many people may not undersand the votes. When you see the votes, shouldn't you also see the issues within? Now please announce the list of trainees ranking 81 to 90." Again more names appeared on the screen. "Let's see from 71 to 80." 

I then squeezed Ruibin's hand. "It's okay." I reasurred him. "There's still the online votes."

"Now we'll announce the trainees ranked from 61 to 70." PD announced.

I then looked at the screen and saw that Zuo Ye had gotten 19 votes and was on place 61 but I was nowhere to be found. I then raised my arm to gain PD's attention.

"Yes, Lin?" He asked once he saw me. "Is there something wrong?"

"My name isn't in there." I told him and he looked at me confused. "I got 18 points and I am not in the screen." I explained.

"I will continue with the rankings and let's see what is wrong, if not we will squeeze you in, don't worry." He told me and I nodded. "Next we're going to announce trainees from 51st to 60th place... trainees from 41st to 59th... 31st to 40th...21st to 30th... 10th to 20th..."

And there was  my name:

11

朱琳 (Zhu Lin)

81票

"What the hell?" I said outloud without noticing and covered my mouth. "Sorry."

One of the people from the staff then approached PD and whispered something to him. PD nodded and then the woman left.

"Apparently there was an error when announcing the results. Zhu Lin didn't get 18 points, she got 81." PD said.

I stood there dumbfounded and didn't know how to react.

"Pinch me or something, please." I told the boys and they laughed.

"Congratulations, Lin." PD told me and I bowed.

["When they announced there had been an error I didn't know whether to feel happy or not. I was happy because the difference between the votes that I thought I had and the ones I actually had was significant, but also I wasn't happy because many people dropped one place just because of this confusion. The one who though was on place 61 was actually on place 62." I said to the camera.]

PD continued announcing the rankings. Justin had gotten 8th place so I turned around to give him a hug and then turned back to Chengcheng who had gotten 6th place. I gave him a back hug as I was behind him.

"Have more confidence in yourself." PD told Chengcheng. "Jiayou." He said and Chengcheng bowed. "Yanjun, you went over a hundred, good."

Then the first  three places were announced. First was Yang Feitong with 124 votes, second Zhengting with 131 and first Linong with 210. We all clapped for them.

"The ranks that you see right now are not the final ones. Up next I will reveal the new ranks after adding 10000 votes to the members of the winning teams." PD announced.

Chengcheng, Xingjie, Justin and Xukun had all gone up one place. Lin Yanjun had dropped from 5th to the 51st. I had also moved to 10th place.

PD told us to not slack off as the online voting was still open and the results weren't final until the next week.

Once PD left I began jumping up and down from excitement.

"Calm down兔 (rabbit)!" Chengcheng told me. I stopped and laughed before he embraced me in a hug. "You wasted away those tears earlier."

I then looked to the side and saw Quanzhe crying. I looked at Chengcheng and hurriedly went by his side. All the Yehua boys were in there helping him.

"What happened, Quanzhe?" I asked him and he only just looked up to stop his tears. "Don't stop them. Let them flow, okay?" I told him and hugged him. He layed his head on my shoulder and began sobbing. "Think of those tears as a cleanse, okay? All the negativity and bad feelings your are feeling, let them go with them. You are far stronger than those votes and I'm sure you will stay here. This is only temporary, the online votes mean everything!" I told him and he began to calm down. He then gave me a tight hug and I kissed him on the top of the head. "Jiayou." I told him and he pulled away.

"You are like our mum." He said wiping off his tears. "You always care and support us." 

"Well, I don't care if I look like your mum as long as you aren't crying." I told him and gave him one last hug before leaving him with Zhengting to talk.

I went back with Chengcheng who was sitting with Chaoze and Justin. Chengcheng stood up and offered me a seat but I told him there was no need. I was going to sit on the floor when he pulled my arm and forced me to sit on his lap.

"You are wearing a dress, remember?" He told me and I chuckled.

"Thank you for taking care of Quanzhe." Justin thanked me.

"You know I care for all of you a lot and would do it anytime." I reasurred him with a smile.