78.

"Let's split up the positions, shall we?" Said Bu Fan and we all sat down in a circle. "Now, the centre position is a vocal one, so I would recommend Lin does it."

"I don't mind the position. I'll do whatever you think is best." I told them honestly. 

"If no one objects..." Said Xiao Gui and everyone shook their heads. "Then it's settled. Lin's Centre."

Bu Fan then placed the sticker on my sweatshirt and they proceeded with the rest of the positions.

******************************************************************************************

"Let's warm up now, shall we?" Said Bu Fan when we finished asigning he positions. "Pick up the lyrics each of you. Try to get used to them."

He then gave each of us a paper with the lyrics and we began running while the song played. The third time it played, I was already familiar with the rhythm and had it memorized to a certain extent. Obviously, I had to polish it. 

Once we finished the warm-up and had stretched, the dance teacher came in, ready to begin teaching us the dance.

"Good morning, guys." He told us as we bowed. "Ready to work hard?"

"Yes!" We all said.

"The dance itself isn't that hard, but you really need to make it powerful and it can be a little bit confusing sometimes. I'll try to make it as easy as I can for you to learn it." He told us. "If you have any questions, don't hesitate to interrupt me anytime."

We then began working. He showed us the dance first before breaking it down. It really was a powerful dance.

He then began showing us the first verse and the chorus.

"Who's the centre?" The teacher asked us and I raised my hand. "Okay, at the beginning of the song, you need to sit on Bu Fan's back and ask as if Xiao Gui's arms were the handgrips of a motorcycle. Li Xikan, you have to be behind Bu Fan."

"At the same time..." The teacher began.

"Cai Xukun." Said Xiao Gui.

"Okay. Cai Xukun, you have to pass between..." He continued but he had to stop once again as he didn't know which part belonged to who.

I then approached him and gave him my lyrics as I had all the notes of which part was who's on them.

"Thank you." He told me. "Okay, sorry. Cai Xukun, you have to pass between Shengen and Qin Fen."

***********************************************************************************************

After around three hours and a half, we decided to stop to rest for a little. Well, they stopped, I didn't.

I was still rehearsing, trying to sing along to it too. I was having trouble with one of the steps so I kept repeating it. I needed to get it perfect.

After doing it about ten times, I was really frustrated. I wanted to pull my hair.

"Hey, Lin, stop." Suddenly said Qin Fen putting his hands on each side of my face. "I know you are on a really risky position, but you need to rest."

"But..." I tried to protest but he cut me.

"I know, you want it to be perfect. I know. But please, rest." He said and kissed my forehead. "Let's go get something for lunch and bring it to the rest, okay?"

I then gave in. There was no way I could not give in to him.

"We'll go get the lunch, what do you want?" Qin Fen asked the boys.

************************************

After lunch, we went right back to rehearsing. We asked the teacher all the questions that we had and he tried to answer them to the best of his abilities.

The rehearsal wasn't going that bad taking into account how little time we had practiced, but it wasn't ideal.

Suddenly, I looked in the mirror and saw Bu Fan's eyes becoming red. I then patted Xiao Gui's shoulder and told him to ask him what happened. I wasn't that close to Bu Fan and didn't know if he would really mind me asking him.

"I'm going to the rest room." Said Bu Fan and he left with Xiao Gui.

"Teacher, can we stop for a few minutes?" I asked him and he nodded, going towards the staff to talk to them.

"What happened?" Asked Qin Fen.

"I think Bu Fan might be crying." I told them. "I want to go, but I don't know if he wants me to be there."

"Lin, go." Xikan told me. "None of us were from the original group, so I think some reassurance from one of us wouldn't be that bad."

"Then why don't one of you go?" I asked them. "It's just... You are far closer to him than I am."

"But Lin, you have a way with words." Said Xukun. "You seem to know what to say and when to say it. Just go. We are a team, right?"

"Urgh... Okay. If he kills me, it's you guy's fault!" I said and left the room.

I then went towards the bathroom and heard Bu Fan's voice coming from the first stall.

"Is everything okay?" I asked after knocking on the door.

The door was then opened and they both came out. Once Bu Fan saw me he gave me a hug. He was still crying a  little.

"Hey! It's okay!" I said rubbing circles on his back. "Let it all out."

"It's just... Yunyi... and..." He said in between sobs.

"I know. You all worked really hard. This elimination was too cruel." I told him. "But there's nothing we can do but work hard and let them see their hard work wasn't in vain. You are our leader, guide us to the victory so that you can dedicate it to the one's that had to leave."

"Thank you, Lin." He told me.

"Why would you thank me?" I asked him. "There's nothing to thank me for."