142.

"Today, actually, the most important thing is still our Citizen Producers because the power to decide lies completely in your hands. Who are the people you look forward to debuting the most tonight?" Yixing continued presenting. "Okay, I'm sure the trainees who are anxiously preparing backstage have heard your enthusiasm right now. I hope you will use the same kind of enthusiasm to vote for them."

"Yes, tonight's live voting has opened already." I continued. "Different from the previous voting rules, starting from tonight at 8 PM, you will get a new opportunity to vote every half hour. Even if you already voted, you can vote for your trainee pick again after the reset. For regular users, you can vote once per period; for iQiYi VIP members, you can vote twice per period. Tonight, there will be three rounds of voting. Voting will end at half past nine. As for the <Idol Producer> exclusive VIP membership tickets, each ticket can earn more votes."

"That is just to say tonight, every thirty minutes, every Citizen Producer can vote for their beloved trainee one more time. So, Citizen Producers should not miss a single opportunity to vote for their trainee. From March 23rd at eight in the afternoon to tonight at the same time, total online votes, added onto tonight's live votes, will decide the final nine-person boy group."

"Zhang PD, I'm very curious. How will the boy group be called? We have the famous <It's not easy> team, the <Not siblings but nearly> team... but how will this one be called?" I asked him.

"That, Zhu Lin, is a very good question. Actually, earlier, we collected a lot of interesting group names from the Internet. We received a lot of creative group names from the Citizen Producers. Among them, some of them are very interesting. Can I share some with trainee Zhu Lin?" Yixing said.

"Please, do!"

"Okay, we have Langfang generation." He said.

"That's a good one."

"There's also Langfinde, Langfang's love, Langfang University."

"Idol Langfang (偶像廊坊)." I said chuckling. "We seemed to be stuck at Langfang."

"Outstanding Graduates, Performance Report Team... The Citizen Producers have a lot of creativity; they really know how to have fun." Yixing finished. "Trainee Zhu Lin, which one do you like?"

"I like both Langfang's Love and Langfang Generation." I answered. 

"Actually, besides the ones I just said, Citizen producers have created names with very good meanings that also sound very nice. I won't list them one by one here. Once again, thank you very much, Citizen Producers." He said. "Then next, I will officially announce the name of the nine-person boy group that will debut which was personally decided by the Citizen Producers. Please look at the big screen." 

'Nine Percent' with it's logo then appeared on the screen. I actually really liked the name and was really happy with the selection. 

"<Idol Producer>'s final debuting group's name is 'Nine Percent'. It means that each member in Nine Percent will represent the dreams of the other 91 trainees and put in 100% of their hard work to protect this 9% of luck."

"But, PD, the numbers aren't quite right." I said. "We were 101."

"That is true, but as the original intention was to have one hundred trainees, let's just pretend the calculations match." He said trying to save the situation and we all laughed. "Still, of course, everyone knows Zhu Lin also joined the program unexpectedly, but let's just say they will represent nine percent of the boys."

"Yes, sure." I said and pretended to be mad before laughing and clinging into his arm for a few seconds.

"Now, back to business. Who will be the trainees becoming the lucky 'Nine Percent'?" I said. "That, my dear Citizen Producers, depends on you. Whoever you pick, please vote for him and send him to debut!"

"Tonight, the twenty debut contestants have split into two groups to bring everyone debut performances for <It's Okay> and <Mack Daddy>, both dances and the <It's Okay> song created by none other than my companion right by my side." Yixing said making the Citizen Producers cheer and I bowed shyly. "Everyone knows that the center position has always had a special meaning for the trainees. Then, who will be the centers for the two performances today? Let's first see <It's Okay>'s center selection process."

On the screens then appeared the clips of the center selection and Yixing and I went off the stage. Yixing went towards the mentor area while I went towards the side with all the trainees to sit with them.

"Dong Yanlei!" I said as I sat down next to him.

"You are doing really well, you are a natural!" He complimented me. "Come on, don't flatter me! We both now I didn't actually say that much it's mainly just PD."

We then focused on what was being shown on the screens. I apparently had been recorded writing down my notes and they even showed some of them.

Li Xikan: be more confident.

Xiao Gui: don't rush.

Lin Yanjun: showing skin get's you votes but not skills. -_-a

Zhangjing: Center doesn't mean the rest are backup dancers -_-"

All of these things I wrote were shown and it made me embarassed yet it was pretty funny, so I couldn't help but laugh. Just then, I saw that one of the Citizen Producers in front of us was recording my reaction and I looked at the camera putting a dissapointed face before sending a wave, which made her cheer.

Once the video finally finished, all of the boys appeared on stage to begin the performance. I became extremely serious that instant as I wanted to pay attention to every detail and wished they would do as good as possible. This was their last performance and I wanted my team to ace it.

"Jiayou!" I muttered from my place. "You can do it!"