134.

The day after I arrived back in China it was time to reveal the songs that the boys would be performing in the debut stage.

It had been a little difficult to hide from the boys specially during meal time. I was known for eating only when I felt hungry, and it sometimes happened when all of the boys were in the canteen. I still had managed to make it through, though.

That morning, during breakfast, I went to the canteen and was about to open the door when I heard people coming down the corridor. I quickly hid and waited for them to pass.

"I miss the rest of the boys..." I heard Linong said. "It feels too empty now."

"I know, right?" I heard Xukun said. "It feels really strange to not see the rest running around."

"Do you remember that day Lin bet she could guess who we all were just by our smell?" Xingjie chimed in.

"Those were good times. We weren't worried about rankings or anything. We just had fun." Linong said and they all sighed.

I couldn't cope with the depressing mood any longer, so I took out my phone and opened the groupchat. I then sent the boys a video of the party at the rooftop along with a message.

I bet you all are working hard and missing us. Watch this whenever you are feeling down!

After I hit sent, all of their phones rang and they took them out to check them.

"This girl..." Said Xiao Gui this time. "I miss her a lot."

"Somehow she always knows what to do to cheer us up even if she's not here." Xingjie added.

"Well, let's stop mourning. We need to work hard for everyone that left. We need to prove them we are worthy of debut!" Xukun said and they all went inside.

Xukun was a natural leader. He always took care of others and guided them. I remembered that time with Zhenghao, how he took care of him so much.

As I couldn't go to the canteen now, I went back to my room, or shall I say the girl's room, to continue working on my music.

There then was a knock on the door and I opened it slightly. When I saw it was Ronghao, I opened it completely.

"Li Ronghao, what brings you here?" I asked him.

"I saw you going to the canteen before but the boys arrived, so I brought you something." He said handing me a bottle of tea and a pastry. "Sorry, this is all I could take."

"No, please! This is more than sufficient!" I told him. "You didn't have to."

"It's okay. By the way, congratulations on joining JYP entertainment." He said. "I saw it on the news before."

"It's all thanks to you, mentors. If I hadn't been coached by you, I wouldn't have had the skills to be able to do it."

"We only guided you, the skills were always there." He said smiling. "I have to go now. Drink that and get ready. They will be announcing the songs in an hour."

*********

The time finally arrived

The time finally arrived. The boys were waiting for Yixing to announce the next task while I was with the camera crew trying to go unnoticed. They had told me to see everything from there, so I was excited.

"Hello, PD!" They all said once Yixing went inside.

"Trainees, the evaluation mission to determine if you guys can make your debut dream come true will be revealed soon." Yixing announced. "Your last evaluation task is to, in front of all Citizen Producers, have a live broadcast."

The boys then got excited and I couldn't help but chuckle.

"Did I look that dumb too?" I asked the director next to me and he laughed nodding. "I want to go back and slap me across the face..."

"The total accumulated votes are from the voting before the live broadcast performance and votes before the end of live broadcast voting. After having added both vote counts, the trainees who are in the top nine will become the final members who will debut and, the trainee who received the highest number of votes, will become the center of the debuting group." PD continued explaining. "Then, now, let us take a look at your debut evaluation songs."

Finally, they revealed both songs and the positions available for each. The other song was <Mack Daddy>. The mentors had also told me to choreograph <Mack Daddy> and teach it to them, so I already was familiar with both.

"For this time, there are two songs. Let us first listen to them." Yixing said.

The first one they listened to was <It's Okay> and I focused on their reactions. I wanted to see how they were feeling about it and if they liked it or not.

"Wait, isn't that a female voice? They want us to sing in that pitch?" Yanjun asked shocked.

"It's the style that I like." Said Li Xikan.

"It's this high?" Asked a worried Chaoze.

"It's so high." Agreed Justin.

"If this is given to me, I'm done." Said Qin Fen and that made me lose it.

I had to cover my mouth so that they didn't hear me laughing and they didn't notice me.

"I like it, it suits me well." Zhangjing pointed out. It really did suit him, to be honest.

When it finished, they all clapped.

"The voice from the demo is so familiar, though..." Chengcheng said.

"I was going to say the same." Xukun agreed. "But who is it, though?"

They had no time to discuss it as <Mack Daddy> began playing.

They all seemed to really like this one and I was a little dissapointed. I guess no one can win against the amazing Hip Hop style.

"The choice of the debut evaluation song and role allocation will be made according to the twenty trainees' third ranking announcement results." Yixing told them. "You guys will paste your own photos on the role of the song you want to choose. Trainees with lower ranks will get to choose first. If the song roles that the trainees with higher ranks want to choose have already been chosen by the trainees with lower ranks, the trainees with higher ranks have the right to squeeze him out of his spot and even change the song for them. But you only have one opportunity to shift them to a blank space.

"Now, we will immediately begin the song selection and position allocations."