132.

I was at the hotel room the night before I had to go back to China. I had been studying the contracts deeply and even called both companies to ask some questions or discuss certain points.

I suddenly had an incoming video call and saw it was from Zeren, so I of course picked it up.

"Hey, Zeren!" I greeted him.

"How's everything going?" He asked me.

I had told Zeren, Quanzhe, Zhou Rui and the twins about the contracts they had offered me. They had all been extremely supportive. I had decided to not tell the boys still in the program, not even Chengcheng, about it so that it was all a surprise.

"It's giving me a headache." I confessed. "All of the contracts are really appealing and I don't know what to do. JYP offers me more freedom but SM already has various artists promoting in China."

"Let's do a group call and maybe we can help you decide." Zeren suggested and I agreed.

I then called all of the boys. Some of them immediately picked it up, but others took their time.

"What's up, traitor?" Said Zhou Rui.

"Still not over the fact that I have already been offered several contracts?" I replied cheekily.

"Obviously not." He admitted.

"Anyway, is there anything you need or is it just a check up?"

"I need a favour." I told them. "I need some help choosing the contracts."

"Shoot." Said Yuntian. "We'll try our best."

I then read them the SM contract, pointing out the advantages and disadvantages. I had managed to get Lee Sooman to remove the dating ban, which was a plus.

Then, I read them all of the JYP contracts and they listened carefully. It took longer as there were three.

Once I finished, they all took a minute to analyse the pros and cons of each. They even began to debate between them.

"Those in favour of SM entertainment?" I asked them.

Quanzhe and Yuntian were the ones who voted for it.

"Two against three. JYP wins." I announced. "Now, should I choose one of the contracts, two or all?"

They once again began debating. I also chimed in from time to time, telling them my thoughts.

Around twenty minutes later, they all agreed I should choose them all.

"I owe you all a big one." I thanked them. "By the way, do any of you perhaps want to help me out on the live program?"

"Help you with what?" Quanzhe asked confused.

"I will be performing two of my songs and I need back up dancers for one of them."

"You are performing?!" Asked a shocked Rui. "Do you have any connections inside the program or what?"

"Ha, ha. Really funny."

"I'm in." Zeren said stopping our bickering. "If it involves dancing, uou know I'm in."

"Me too." Said Yunyi.

"And me." Yuntian said too.

"Count me in." Quanzhe said.

"What about you, Rui?" I asked him.

"You know I love you and all, but I'm presenting a little, as you know. I already have enough with that."

"It's okay, thank you anyways." I said smiling.

After that, I ended the conversation and decided to go to sleep. It was around two in the morning and I had to go to JYP at about eight to inform him of my decision.

I went to the kitchen area of the hotel room to drink some water before going to sleep and saw Yixing on the couch watching TV while eating some popcorn. He was wearing his sheep oneise that I bought for him when we went shopping in Korea.

For myself I had bought a Totoro one

"Have you already made up your mind?" He asked me and I nodded

"I think I'll be joining JYP. Do you think I've made the right choice?" I asked him worried and took a water bottle out of the fridge.

"The only one who can tell you that is yourself. If you think you made the right decision then that's it." He told me. "Also I'm thankful I won't have to see you again!"

"Hey!" I exclaimed and threw myself on the couch to hit him. "I dare you to say that again."

"I'm thankful I don't have to see you again!" He repeated and I hit him harder. "Okay, okay, I surrender! I'm sorry!"

"That sounds much better." I said and took a handful of popcorn from his bowl.

"Anyways, we should go to bed now." He said turning the TV off. "We have an early start tomorrow and it's really late.

He then cleaned up the table while I washed the bowl and we then went to the bedroom. It had two twin beds. He was sleeping in the one closest to the door while I was in the one closest to the window.

"Yixing." I said once we were laying down. "When you were offered a contract by SM, were you nervous?"

"Obviously." He said. "I was afraid I wasn't prepared, afraid of EXO being a flop... But I worked hard to prove myself I was capable of that and more." He told me. "Lin, you are ready to become an artist. You are one of the most hard working, talented people I have ever met. Don't doubt yourself."

"It's just... I have always been the outcast, the one people picked on. What if they don't like my music or me?" I said sitting down.

"You can't please everyone in this life." He said and sat down next to me. "Even if some people don't like what you do, there are others that do. If doing what you love makes someone's day better, even if it is just one person, it's already worth it."

"Thank you." I said and he gave me a hug.

"Don't thank me." He said and kissed my forehead. "Now, for real, let's go to sleep now or we'll look like zombies."