126.

It was finally time to leave the dorms and the boys for some time. 

I headed with the rest of the eliminated boys to the dorm entrance. Even though we would be parting ways as soon as we reached the main entrance, we had decided to wait for each other.

We didn't tell any of the other boys at which time we were going to leave to not worry them, but the sight in front of me said something completely different.

Bu Fan, Shengen, Xiao Gui, Yanjun, Zhangjing, Zhengting, Justin, Chengcheng, Ziyi, Xukun and Qin Fen were all there when I arrived and I was the first one to do so.

"What are you guys doing here? How did you know when we would be leaving now?" I asked them.

"Do you really think we wouldn't say goodbye?" Said Ziyi and opened his arms asking for a hug.

I then approached him and gave him a really tight hug.

"I'll really miss you, you know that? I think it's destiny that we met each other again. I won't let our friendship die this time, I promise." He told me.

I then hugged Shengen.

"Hey, little rapper. I need you to promise me something." He told me. "You must still try to be a performer. Release those songs you are working on, try to join a company, but try. You are really talented and shouldn't let all that talent go to waste."

Next were Yanjun and Zhangjing.

"We didn't have that many chances to perform together but we still managed to become good friends. I wish you the best." Yanjun said. 

"Also, I expect at least one text a week and at least a videochat a month. Fail to do so and you are dead." Added Zhangjing.

"Okay, okay! No need to get agressive!" I said and we both laughed.

Bu Fan and Xiao Gui then approached me at the same time.

"My Tom and Jerry!" I said before hugging them both. "I'll miss you."

"We'll miss you too." Said Xiao Gui. "You are the only one who manages to keep us calm and collected instead of bickering all the time."

"I wish you the best, Lin. Really." Said Bu Fan. "I know there are many more things to come. Please, keep in contact with us."

"Of course I will, you dummy!" I told him.

The next ones were Zhengting and Justin.

"Gege, didi." I said before hugging them. "You have no idea of how much will I miss you."

"We'll miss you too." Said Zhenting. "You need to keep in contact with us, okay? You are almost like my younger sister, I want some updates on your life from time to time."

"We know you only have eyes for that idiot over there and all," said Justin pointing towards Chengcheng. "But we do exist too, you know? You can't get rid of us that easily."

Next, was Qin Fen.

"My dear Linlin." He said and hugged me. "You have no idea of how happy I was when I saw you on the first day. Since then, I have tried my best to make you as proud as you've made me. You are really talented and I am sure great things await you. For the mean time, I'll try to make you proud of me."

"You already make me proud, you idiot!" I told him tearing up. "We need to keep the contact this time, okay? Don't you dare change your phone number without telling me beforehand."

After Qin Fen came Xukun.

"I feel like they already said everything I wanted to say." He said as he hugged me. "Please, keep fighting for your dream. Never give up. You are a really strong woman with amazing talent and skills, I'm sure you will have plenty of opportunities coming your way. Also, don't forget about me. Remember what I told you that day at the rooftop? My feelings haven't changed but, as I already know I have no chance, please accept me as your best friend who you can go to no matter the time nor the situation."

"You are making me cry." I said trying to hold back the tears.

As soon as I said that, Xukun moved aside revealing Chengcheng. He was holding a small box.

"Lin, I know you hate it when I give you presents because you feel like you owe me something, but this time I hope you appreciate it." He said and opened the box for me to see what was inside. "I wanted it to be something special. It took quite a lot of convincing and a little bit of money to get the staff to give it to me."

I was amazed by what I saw. It was the necklace I wore during the <Can't Stop> performance. It was a small heart shaped, silver necklace which I absolutely adored.

"Open it." He told me, taking it out of the box for me.

"Open?" I asked him but tried to open the heart nonetheless.

The heart then opened, revealing a picture of both of us on the right side and the engraving <Can't Stop> on the other. My heart was melting at that moment.

"I will now always be close to your heart." He said.

Instead of saying anything, I just quickly hugged him tightly, letting a few tears fall.

"I love you, Fan Chengcheng." I told him. "I can't stop loving you."