20.

Sighing I decided that using one of the boy's ones wouldn't be too bad, so I picked them all up and smelled them. I liked one of them the most and then realised it was Chengcheng's. Shrugging, I used it, hoping he didn't mind.

When I went out of the bathroom, I threw the empty shampoo bottle at Justin.

"What did I tell you about using my shampoo, you idiot!" I yelled.

"I'm sorry, okay? But, in my defence, I must say it smelled too good!" He said laughing.

I picked up the hairdryer and started to dry my hair off quickly and angrily using the small mirror again so that the boys could use the bathroom.

I then felt someone taking the hairdryer away from me and turned around. Chengcheng smiled at me and began drying off my hair, him being a lot more gentle than I was. He brushed it too when he finished and I got tingles. I often got them whenever my mother or my brother brushed my hair too.

"You are getting goosebumps," Chengcheng said laughing and I playfully hit his arm. "How is your forehead, by the way? Did it bruise?" He asked and leaned forward to look at it.

"No, it didn't thanks to the pomade you gave me. Thank you." I said.

The proximity between us was making my heart race and the blood to come up to my face, making me blush. Chengcheng started to lean forward and I found myself not wanting to pull away. Just then, Justin and Zhengting came out of the bathroom and we both snapped out of our trance.

"What happened?" Justin asked.

"NOTHING!" We both quickly said and headed to our beds.

"Goodnight!" Said Chengcheng.

"Rest well!" I said.

We then both closed the curtains of our beds and sighed.

"Okay...?" Zhengting and Justin said climbing to their beds.

After around fifteen minutes they were both snoring loudly. I turned around to see if Chengcheng was asleep too but got startled when his eyes met mine.

"Sorry..." He quickly said as I laid back down.

"Sorry for what?" I asked him

"For, you know, just a few minutes ago... I don't know what got over me, I'm sorry." He explained.

"It's okay. " I said, kissed his cheek and laid back down.

Where did I get the courage to do that?

************************************
The next morning we woke up bright and early to start rehearsing. After preparing ourselves, we headed to our respective rooms.

"Qin Fen!" I yelled opening the door abruptly.

"What?!" He yelled back with the same playful tone.

"We are now enemies. Better watch your back." I said and sat down with my group.

"We have to first pick a centre." Said Justin once we sat down. "If you want to be the centre, just raise your hand. "Zhangjing, Chaoze, Chengcheng and Ruibin raised their hands. "There are only four, right?"

We were about to decide who would be the centre when there was a knock on the door. We turned around and saw Zhang PD. We were going to stand up and bow but he told us to stay still and sat on the floor next to me.

"I need to talk to you because your performance will be different from B group." He said.

"Why is that?" I asked him.

"As Lin is in the group, we decided to let you choreograph a couple dance part. This group will also have two centres instead of one due to this." PD explained as he handed us our lyrics.

"But that isn't fair for the rest, PD. I shouldn't automatically be a centre while they have to work for it." I told him.

"Then let's vote. Who wants Lin to be a centre?" He asked the boys and they all raised their hands. "Then it's settled. I'll go now. Good luck!" He said and left.

"Boys, no. I refuse to do it." I told them.

"But why? We all voted that you could!" Zhangjing said.

"But it isn't fair for you! You all have to compete against each other and I am automatically a centre?" I told him.

"Then, sing!" Justin said handing me the lyrics. "Sing the centre 2 part and we'll decide fairly if you can have the centre position. Let's look at your facial expressions too as it is really important in this performance."

"When did you become so professional?" I asked him and giggled.

I then began singing and focused on the facial expressions. The boys were watching me attentively. 

"Now, who wants Lin to be a centre?" Justin asked and they all raised their hands again. "So it's settled." 

I was about to say something when Zhangjing cut me off.

"Shut it. You are a centre and that's final." He said smiling.

"Now, the other four. Let's see your facial expressions." Said Justin and the four of them did so one by one.

After they finished Justin and I moved to the side and began deliberating.

"Who do you think did best?" I asked Justin.

"They all have their own strengths and weaknesses, but I think I need to see them interact with you first. After all, the two centres must get at least a couple dance at some point." He explained.

"Okay, let's tell them," I said and he turned around.