87.

It was finally time for the show to begin and we all went to the waiting room. I sat down next to Xukun and in front of Ziyi this time. Chengcheng was behind the <I will always remember> row. The boys of the <Firewalking> team had left to prepare.

"Do you mind if I lean on you a little?" Asked Xukun. "My neck hurts a little and looking at the screen is killing me."

"Sure!" I said and he leaned on me.

I then began massaging his neck a little and he thanked me.

"I didn't know we had massage chairs!" Said Ziyi suddenly making me laugh. "I want one too!"

"Just V.I.P access for <Listen to what I say>, sorry." I said and stuck my tongue out.

"In that case, I'm next!" Said Qin Fen making me laugh.

PD then went on stage making us all fall silent in an instant.

"Welcome to iQiyi's Idol Producer performance site. I am the Nation's Producer Representative, Zhang Yixing." He said and bowed. "For who did you come today?"

The Citizen Producers then began cheering for their favourite trainee. We were able to hear their cheers from the waiting room.

"Wow, today's atmosphere is way more heated than before." PD said. "It seems like everyone cannot wait any longer so today, what the trainees will be completing on this stage is the Concept Evaluation songs personally chosen by the Citizen Producers for their trainee picks. This time's concept evaluation has a total of 5 songs solely belonging to the trainees. They were tailor-made for the trainees by top music producers from both within the country and abroad. The 36 trainees will be split into five teams. Each team has seven people, except for one that has eight, and the results of their final performances will be determined by all of the on-site Citizen Producers through live voting, so you have to listen carefully to the rules of voting."

He then began explaining all the rules and we all listened to it intently.

"I feel like I will get 0 votes." Said Bi Wenjun.

"Same." I said and high-fived him.

PD then explained how the points would be split up.

"I want to rely on someone!" Sing-songed Shengen.

"I also want to rely on someone!" Said Xiao Gui too.

"Now then, the 36 trainees' last mission before debut, the Concept Evaluation performance, officially begins." Announced PD. "I want to ask all of our on-site Citizen Producers: which song do you want to hear the most?"

The Citizen Producers then began screaming the names of their favourite trainees.

"I heard a lot of people who had the same thoughts as me. This song has Tropical House's passionate and casual style , blending in vocal chop. It expresses their feelings of wanting to protect the girls in their hearts no matter what it takes, not afraid of any obstacles. How will our trainees interpret this song?" Said PD. "Please welcome the trainees performing <Firewalking> onto the stage."

The boys then went on stage and stood in a line next to PD.

"Hello, everyone. We are seven out of twelve!" They greeted all together before presenting themselves individually.

"Your team is called seven out of twelve." Said PD. "I want to ask leader,Yanjun, why it is called like that."

"Because our team originally had twelve people. After eliminations and rearranging the teams, the seven of us are left." Explained Yanjun. "We had some regrets after a lot of friends that practiced with us left. We hope that we can carry their regrets and <Firewalking> it well once."

"Seven out of twelve is also very lucky. I hope that you can carry that more-than-half luck and bring out the best performance to show all of the citizen producers. Next, the stage is yours."

Their performance then began and I was awe-struck. Lin Yanjun, in particular, was looking really handsome. This style suites him a lot and the makeup and clothes made him stand out a lot.

"If I didn't know any better, I'd think you like Yanjun!" Said Xukun snapping me out of my trance. "We lost you for a second there, Lin! Was it Yanjun's face?"

"Oh, stop teasing me!" I said and he laughed. "He does look good, I'm not going to deny it."

"Lin, you have a boyfriend!" Said Shengen.

"So what? If someone looks good, I appreciate it! Can I not?" I said and laughed.

We then concentrated on the performance until the staff called the <Dream> team to get ready.

I then quickly stood up and went in front of the door blocking their way.

"Hey, Lin! Let us go!" Said Zeren but I stopped him.

I then went one by one fixing some outfit problems that they had and hugging them.

"Good luck, my boys!" I told them and they all started to leave.

"I love you Cheng. Good luck!" I said and kissed him.

"Thank you. Know that this one is for you!" He said and left.

"You two are so cute!" I suddenly heard Zhangjing say from his place.

"Are you jealous?" I said standing behind him and hugging him.

"Yes, I'm in need of some love too." He said and fake sobbed.

"Come on, you are one of the most spoiled trainees here!" I said and laughed.

The boys from <Firewalking> then came back and we all congratulated them.

"You were amazing, guys!" I told them. "Oh, Chaoze, I also saw you fixing a chair position during Yanjun's part. Well done!"

"Thank you, Lin." He said and went to his seat.

"Did you really enjoy it?" Asked Yanjun as the rest of his team sat down.

"Well, obviously. You were amazing!" I told him. "Oh, and just so that you know, you look really handsome today."

"Thank you?" He said and laughed before hugging me. "Your boyfriend's going on stage now. I won't distract you any longer."

We then both went to our seats and looked at the screen.