129.

"Guys, come here!" Said Chenle who we didn't even notice had gone towards the laptop. "See it for yourselves."

They then all formed a semi circle around the laptop and Chenle pressed play. He had somehow managed to find a medley of all my parts on every performance I had been up to that moment, including the impromptu ones from behind the scenes.

When the <小半> performance played, they all awed but, just after that, came the <Listen to What I Say> one which made them have completely different reactions.

"So you are a trainee?" Johnny asked.

"Yes, I'm not in a company, though." I answered.

"How?! Why?!" He said out of words.

"And you have been kicked out?" Taeil wondered. "There must be something wrong with the ones voting."

"Do you want the quick answer or the elaborate one?" Yixing asked them.

"The quick one, please." Jeno told him.

"The majority of the viewers of the program are girls." He simply aswered. "So they mostly sent votes to the boys."

"Well, those girls are stupid." Doyoung stated.

"Those boys better be amazing." Added Jaemin.

"I really think they are." I told them. "They do deserve the best."

My phone then rang and I excused myself to pick it up. It was Jackson.

"Jackson?" I asked picking up the phone.

"Yes, it's me. I'm waiting for you outside the SM building. Please, meet me there whenever you can."

"Thank you. I'll be there in a minute." I said and hung up. "Sorry, but I need to leave now."

"Jackson's waiting for you?" Yixing asked me.

"Precisely."

"Why? We were having fun!" Jungwoo said and clinged into my arm like a baby.

"Procrastinating won't take you anywhere, boys." Yixing told them. "You should go to practice now."

"At least come and visit us, okay?" He said and made me pinky promise it.

"You can ask Yixing for my number if you want." I told them. "See you, boys. It was amazing meeting you!"

"We were glad to meet you too!" Mark told me before I left.

I then took  the lift and left the building. Jackson literally was waiting me at the entrance. When I saw him, I quickly gave him a hug.

"How have you been? How were your promotions? How's <Look> doing in the charts?" I asked him.

"It has all been great, thank you for asking." He said and we then both began making our way to the JYP building. "I'm sorry for not calling you after your elimination. I have been really busy and didn't have time to call you."

"It's okay, really. I knew you were busy." I reassured him.

Ten minutes later we finally arrived at the JYP building. I once again regretted my selection of attire but had to deal with it.

We then went to the lifts and waited for it to come.

"Have you been carrying your luggage around all day?" Someone suddenly asked me.

Turning around, I saw JYP himself standing right in front of me.

"H-hello, sir." I said bowing deeply.

"Hello, Zhu Lin." He said smiling. "Jackson told me you had a meeting with Lee Sooman earlier today. Didn't you have time to leave your things at the hotel?"

The lift then arrived and we all got in.

"We were actually running late, so I didn't even have time to have lunch." I admitted.

"Well, that's not healthy, is it?" He scolded me. "You can later go to our canteen and eat there. Free of charge."

"I can't accept that, sir." I told him. "Plus, it's okay. Skip a meal one day won't kill me."

"Just accept it as your 'welcome to Korea', okay?"

I couldn't say no to him again, so I simply just nodded and he smiled warmly at me. We then finally arrived at his office and the meeting began.

"I don't think presentations are needed, am I wrong?" He said. "The reason why I asked you to come here is to discuss three job opportunities. You can reject all of them, select them all, or choose just one. It's all up to you, I won't say anything."

He then took out a bunch of papers and placed them separately in front of me.

"The contract on the left signs you up as a composer and lyricist for the company, the one in the middle as a dance teacher and creator and the one on the right as a trainee." He said and then began pointing out the most important things from each contract. "If you sign up as a composer, you will have both your normal salary and this percentage of the songs rights and if you sign up as a dancer you will only have a salary. If you sign up as a trainee, you will be debuting in just two months. We would work on a Chinese debut and a Korean debut."

"I'm sorry, but I thought this company mainly focused on Japan." I asked him. "Why suddenly China?"

"Well, first of all, I personally have been working on expanding JYP. Our groups are made up from people from different countries. Let's put Got7 as an example. Jackson is Chinese, Bambam is Thai and Mark is American." He said. "Also, to be completely honest with you, you are nowadays one of the most talked about people in China and in other countries too, so it will be easier for you to debut."

I then sighed deeply and looked at all of the contracts.

"Why did I have to receive two offers suddenly..." I muttered.

"Did Lee Sooman offer you a contract too?" Jackson asked.

"He did," I said taking out the contract. "But I didn't have time to read it."

"Well, why don't we go to the cafeteria and you read all of them carefully?" JYP suggested. "I don't need you to answer today, you just tell me whenever you've made the decision."