95.

During one of my morning walks, I found out that in one of the buildings where I had never been there was a cafeteria. It then became my favourite place to work on my music.

A week after the performance day, I went there to work like I usually did. I was working on the finishing touches of <it's okay> and I was really proud of how it was turning out.

My phone then began ringing and I fetched it out of my pocket. It was Jieqiong.

"Hello?" I said picking it up.

"Good morning, Lin. Yixing has been searching for you but no one knows where you are."

"Searching for me? Why?" I wondered. "Oh, and I am in the staff cafeteria."

"I will tell him then. Jackson called us and asked us to help you on a song you are apparently working on for the program."

"Oh, he did? He didn't have to. I'm sure you all are busy."

"Don't worry, it's nothing. The rest of the mentors are working on something, so we'll see you this afternoon."

"Sure! And thank you."

"See you!"

I then hung up and continued working while I waited for Yixing. I normally always wore contact lenses, but today I wore my glasses as I knew I would spend most of the time with my laptop.

 I normally always wore contact lenses, but today I wore my glasses as I knew I would spend most of the time with my laptop

(This type of glasses)

I then felt a tap on my shoulder and turned around to see Yixing there.

"Hey! How are you?" He asked and sat down on the other side of the table. "How's the song going?"

"It's ok, I guess." I said making a pun with the name. "I am working on the finishing touches and I need to record the vocal gide."

"Can I hear what you have?" He asked and I nodded.

I then unplugged the earphones and turned the laptop so that we could both see what was on the screen. Once that was done. I played it.

He was listening to it intently, trying not to miss any detail. By doing that he was making me feel really nervous and my palms began sweating.

"Did you like it?" I asked him once it finished.

"I really do!" He said and I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. "Can you sing it for me? I really want to hear how the vocals sound."

"O... Okay. I only just finished them yesterday, though. I haven't polished them." I warned him before proceeding to sing it.

"Woah, it is really high!" He pointed out and I laughed. "Do you think they may be able to reach it?"

"I think so. At least some of them. Obviously not Bu Fan, but Zhangjing probably can." I told him.

"Okay, I trust you. Let's finish polishing this. I'll help you." He said and we began working.

*********LE TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE THAI SONG FROM THE FIRST EPISODE **********

It was already afternoon and I went to the canteen to have lunch with the rest of the boys. As I had to work on the song, I wasn't able to go with the rest of them to play the musical chairs with inflatable suits. I wanted to know how it had been.

"Hey guys!" I said as I sat at the table where Xiao Gui, Xingjie, Xukun and Yanchen were. "How are you?"

"We're good." Said Yanchen. "Where were you?"

"I was working on something. Sorry for missing the game. How was it?"

"We had a lot of fun. Some of the suits were really funny." Said Xiao Gui.

"Zhenghao's one was the best!" Pointed out Xingjie and they all agreed.

"I really hate missing it." I said and leaned on Xukun's shoulder as he was sitting down next to me. "And later I have to continue working..."

"What are you working on?" Asked Xiao Gui.

"It's a secret. You'll soon find out, don't worry." I told them and they just nodded."

My phone then rang and I picked it up without even checking the caller ID.

"Hello?" I said answering the phone.

"Hello, Lin. It's Jieqiong again. Sorry to bother you once more. I just wanted to tell you that we will be meeting later at your old dance studio. The one you used to rehearse <Listen to what I say>."

"Sure. What time?"

"Around 4?"

"Sounds good. See you later and thank you."

"No need to thank me. See you!"

I then ended the call and placed the phone back in my pocket before looking up and seeing four confused faces.

"What?" I asked them. "Do I have something on my face or...?"

"You have teacher Zhou's number?" Xukun asked.

"Yes, why?"

"How?!" Asked Xingjie who was the most confused out of them all. "You already knew Jackson, talk to PD freely and now you have Jieqiong's number?"

"Oh, and Cheng Xiao's too." I told him.

"How?! Tell me your secret master."

"I snapped a picture of Ronghao and Yixing cuddling and they asked me to send it to them. They gave me their phones with the excuse of us being the only girls and having each others backs."

"Guys, we're definitely doing something wrong!" Exclaimed Xukun. "She's close with nearly all the mentors while we are here playing musical chairs with inflatable suits. We're definitely doing something wrong."

"Thank god in this program the ones who vote are the Citizen Producers and not the mentors. If not we would be screwed." Sighed Xiao Gui.

"By the way, tomorrow we were thinking of having a party at the rooftop. Do you want to join?" Asked Yanchen.

"As if I'd miss it!"