120.

That night, after the rehearsals, I went back to the dorm feeling happier than ever. I could spend as much time with Chengcheng as I wanted without feeling guilty about it.

When I reached the room, Chengcheng was already there. The <Agent J> rehearsal was before the <Zero> one, meaning he had been there for at least an hour.

"Cheng!" I said jumping onto his bed, giving him a hug.

"I see you are happy!" He said hugging me back.

"Well, of course! Your company isn't kicking you out and we can be together!"

"But..." He said pulling out of the hug. "What will happen after the performance? Will I have to miss you for forever?"

"I will still call you and talk to you. You will soon see that your <eternity> doesn't last for as you think." I said pecking his lips. "That doesn't mean you can not miss me, though!"

He then pulled me back on a hug and layed down on the bed. My head was laying on his chest and he ran his fingers through my hair. I just then realised he was shirtless.

"Why don't you have your t-shirt on?" I asked him.

"Well, I just got out of the shower when you came in. I didn't have time to fully change. I literally just dried my hair." He said pointing to the hair dryer which was still resting on top of the table. "You want me to put it on?"

"No, it's okay. I don't mind." I reassured him.

I then yawned. I had slept only for a few hours the night before, so I was really tired. Without realising, I snuggled into Chengcheng's chest more and began falling asleep.

"Lin, don't fall asleep." He said shaking me lightly.

"Why?" I asked groaning.

"You need to change. You can't sleep like this." He said pointing to my clothes.

"Help me, then." I said extending my hands up like a baby. "I'm too lazy for this."

Chuckling, he asked me for permission to take off my shirt and top and put on one of his t-shirts on me. He then asked me once again  for permission to take off my shorts and, trying not to blush (though failing), took them off.

"Why are you blushing!" I said grabbing his cheeks, teasing him.  "You dirty minded!"

"You can't just expect me to stay put after taking your clothes off!" He protested.

"Then don't." I said suddenly becoming serious and kissing him.

"Weren't you sleepy just a few seconds ago?!" He teased me now.

"Something made me wide awake." I said winking and continued kissing him.

*SLIGHTLY MORE MATURE CONTENT. SKIP UNTIL THE NEXT CHAPTER IF UNCOMFORTABLE*

We then both layed down with him on top of me and I kissed him even more deeply, grabbing onto his hair and gently pulling it from time to time. I could see it was driving him mad, so I continued doing it.

"Cheng." I said pulling apart and becoming serious. "I think I'm ready to take it one step further. Not all the way but, maybe, half way there."

"Are you sure?" He asked me completely serious and concerned. "I don't want to do anything if you aren't a hundred percent sure."

"I'm sure." I said and kissed me that instant.

He then sneaked one of his hands underneath the t-shirt he had just put on me a few minutes before while kissing my neck. He then kissed my shoulder, my cleavage and continued his way down until he reached my stomach. Once he reached it, he took my t-shirt off and threw it to the side before staring at my body for a few long seconds, making me blush.

"Sorry for not having the best body..." I told him and tried to cover my stomach with my arms.

The moment I did that, he quickly grabbed both of my arms and pinned them to either side of my face.

"Don't ever say that again." He said with his face inches away from mine. "You are the most beautiful woman I've ever met. I love everything about you and, although you may not see it, you are perfect."

I then smiled brightly and my eyes got a bit teary due to his beautiful words.

"You have no idea what you do to me..." He said and french kissed me, our tongues battling for dominance although he clearly won after a few seconds.

He then pulled me up a little and began removing my bra, but I suddenly stopped him and he got startled and concerned.

"Sorry. Did you change your mind?" He asked me.

"No, it's not that." I said and pecked his lips. "It's just that... the door isn't locked, you know? I just don't want anyone bursting in and seeing us..."

He then quickly stood up and looked for the key before going to the door and locking it. He left the key inside the keyhole because this door couldn't be opened from the outside if there was a key there.

"They will be sleeping in someone else's room, though. They told me before." He said as he came back towards me. "But just in case."

We then continued were we left off and he took off my bra before I took off his sweatpants.

"I love you." I whispered in his ear. "Always remember that."

"I can't stress it enough. I love you more than anything." He said and kissed me deeply.