130.

As JYP had suggested, we all went to the cafeteria. He ordered a sandwitch and a cup of tea for me, insisting for it to be free of charge.

We then sat down and I took out all of the contracts to begin looking at them.

I started with the SM one. It said my debut would be around eleven months later and I would first debut in China. Two years later, I would debut in Korea. It also said I wouldn't be able to do my songs completely. They had to be chancked and approved by SM and their name would appear even if they had nothing to do with it and they just read the lyrics, which I wasn't definitely happy about.

The worst part was the end of the contract:

Dating ban of three years.

"Oh hell, no!" I said putting the contract aside.

Chengcheng had risked being kicked out of his company in favour of our relationship. I would have never accepted a contract with a dating ban. Ever.

"What made you say no so quickly?" Jackson asked me.

"Dating ban." I said pointing to that part of the contract, which he was now holding.

"You are dating that boy, right?" JYP asked. "Adam, was it?"

"That's right, sir." I told him. "And he has already gotten in a lot of trouble for me. Now that his company has lifted off his dating ban, I don't want to get one. I won't accept any contract which has a dating ban."

"I expected that. I'm not blind, you know?" He said smiling. "That's why none of the contracts I gave you have dating bans."

"Really?!" I said shocked and looked at all of them.

"I do believe, if I am completely honest, that your relationship with Fan Bingbing's younger brother may also be profitable for us. Your debut would be even more expected and talked about." He said. "I'm not saying you wouldn't be able to make it on your own, of course not, but I'm just stating the facts."

"Don't worry, I get what you mean."

As much as I hated to admit it, he was right. No matter how talented Chengcheng was, his sister was so famous that anything related to her was a headline. I knew Chengcheng hated being known as Fan Bingbing's younger brother, but there was nothing he could do but work hard to stop it.

After checking out all of the contracts, I admittedly didn't find any flaws in them. I would also have complete rights of every song I created and, although they would have to give me the okay, they would appear solely as producers, not as writers. 

"Can I think about it?" I asked JYP. "I want to make sure I make the right decision."

"Of course!" He told me. "Take your time. This is a big decision after all. You can also tell me if you have any questions or things you would want to change. We can work towards an agreement."

"Thank you very much, sir."

"Jackson, why don't you show her around the building. Maybe that can clear her ideas a little." He said and winked. "I believe Day6 is recording right now and Twice should be rehearsing. Let her meet them too."

He then wrote something on a paper and told Jackson to show it to them in case they asked any questions. After that, he left.

"This is my second building tour of the day." I told Jackson. "Yixing showed me around the SM building before."

He then told me we would directly go to the studios as he beleived the offices were 'too boring' and I wouldn't really have to go there.

He first showed me the recording studio and, just like JYP had said, Day6 was there recording.

"Hello, boys!" Said Jackson once he opened the door. They seemed to be resting at that moment.

"Hello, Jackson!" Said Sung Jin cheerfully. He then saw me and looked at me confused. "Who are you? Sorry, that sounded rude."

"No, no. It's okay." I reasurred him. "I'm Zhu Lin, nice to meet you."

"She's actually the writer of <Shoot Me>, guys." Jackson told them. "I personally recommended her to sell the song, so you should thank me for that."

"Don't be so full of yourself." I said rolling my eyes.

"But were you really the one who wrote it?" Wonpil asked me and I nodded. "Woah, thank you very much!"

"We loved the song. When they showed it to us we were impressed!" Said Dowoon. "How old are you, if I may ask."

"I'm nearly seventeen, eighteen in korean age." I told him. "From 2001."

"You're just eighteen?!" Sung Jin asked shocked. "You look older!"

"I think the most impressive thing is the fact that she created such song at the age of eighteen!" Jae pointed out.

"Can we hear you sing the song? From what we heard on the demo you sing really well." Brian asked me.

"I have no problem, but I'm sure your version sounds much better." I told them.

They then played the instrumental and I began singing. I was really nervous as I wasn't that confident singing in Korean. I still tried my best and sang it like in the demo I sent them.

"Woah, your voice is so beautiful!" Said Young K. "Have you perhaps released any songs or albums?"

"I'm actually not even in a company." I told him. "So no, I haven't."

"She was a trainee in the Chinese TV program I'm in." Jackson explained.

"Was? Has it already ended?" Jae asked.

"No, I just have been eliminated. There is still one program left for it to end." I confessed.

"That's impossible! You are really talented!" Exclaimed Dowoon. "The level must be extremely high!"

"It indeed is." I admitted. "It really is."