65.

"Okay, then." I said going back to business. "Just like the other time, try to free yourself from my grip as harsh as you can."

"But what if I don't want to let you go?" He suddenly said and turned back to face me, not letting go of my hand. "What if I don't want to hurt you?"

"Chengcheng, not now, please." I told him trying to change the topic.

"If not now, when?" He said raising his voice a little. "We barely speak anymore and the only things we say to each other are because they are absolutely necessary for the sake of the team and the performance! When are we going to talk? When will we get the chance to speak alone?"

"Cheng-" I began but he cut me off.

"Before you try to complain, let me speak. Please." He said and I decided to give him a chance. "I'm sorry, Lin, for not believing you when you said nothing happened. I know I was a douchebag and nothing will ever be able to excuse what I said to you that day. I was afraid, and I am afraid, that I may lose you to some other guy who sings better, raps better, dances better, or can show or give you things that I can't. I'm scared of losing you because you are the only thing I love in this life more than anything and you are the only one who I would dedicate my life to. When this morning Xukun came in telling us that you were sick I felt horrible because I couldn't go to you and hug you and ask you how you were."

"Then why didn't you do it, you idiot! Why didn't you say anything? Why did you just stand there and do nothing? Why did you leave me? Why didn't you trust me? " I said hitting his chest while tears streamed down my face. "Do you really think I would leave you that easily? For heaven's sake, Cheng. I fucking love you! Was it all a game to you?"

Without saying anything else, he grabbed both sides of my face and kissed me passionately taking me by surprise. It took several seconds for me to respond, but I eventually did.

"Letting you go was the stupidest thing I've ever done. You are allowed to punch me, yell at me and do anything you want if that makes you feel better and makes you forgive me even if it's just a little." He said once we parted from the kiss. "Nothing will ever excuse my actions. I already know that. But I hope that one day, you'll be able to forgive me. One day, I'll win your heart back once again."

Once he said that he suddenly turned around and left the room leaving me confused. 

"How can you leave after saying that?!" I yelled and ran after him.

Once I exited the room, someone pulled my arm and spun me around. It was Chencheng.

I looked at him in the eyes for what seemed like an eternity, but in reality was only a few seconds, before kissing him.

"Now, Zhu Lin, my one and only girl." He began saying mocking my self-introduction. "I think there's a question I never really asked."

"What is it?" I asked him confused.

He then took out the ring he bought me on our first date and that I threw on the floor during our fight.

"Would you be my girlfriend?" He asked me.

"No stupid acts this time?" I asked.

"No stupid acts." He answered.

"Will you try your best to not be jealous because I hang out with my FRIENDS?" I asked stressing the <friends> part.

"I'll try." He answered.

"Then, a million times yes." I said and he pulled me in for a hug.

"Oh, god, how I missed you." He said as he hugged me tightly. "How was I so stupid to let you go?"

*********************************************************************************************

After rehearsing the dance for a while and a lot of fluffiness from Chencheng, we went to the dorm and quietly opened the door. Justin and Zhengting were already fast asleep and Zhengting's head was hanging from the side of the bed. He would definitely get a sore neck if he slept like that.

"We're back." I whispered to Zhengting's ear and gently placed his head back on the pillow.

He just moved his hand and did a thumbs up sign before going back to sleep.

I then turned back to Chengcheng and shrugged while he tried not to laugh. He then laid down on the bed and sighed before turning towards me.

(A/N: Italics means whispering)

"Aren't you going to put on your pyjamas?" I asked him as I picked up mine.

"I really don't want to stand up, plus I need to wash this anyways." He told me.

"At least take off your sweatshirt. You'll end up sweating and falling ill." I said and turned around to go to the bathroom to change but he pulled me and made me fall on his bed. "What are you doing? I want to change!"

"But I want to cuddle!" He said and placed his nose on the crook of my neck. "Ahh, how I've missed this!"

"Chencheng, let me change!" I said trying to get out of his grip. "Please!"

"Okay, fine! But only if you wear this." He said and gave me one of his t-shirts.

Instead of answering, I only rolled my eyes and took the t-shirt before going inside the bathroom. Once I changed, I realised that it was one of his oversized ones and, even though I was just slightly shorter than him, it still was really big and covered up to the middle of my thigh, so I only put on my short pyjama bottoms and headed outside.

When I went out, I saw Chengcheng laying down on the bed, but he was wearing nothing on his upper half, showing his tummy and his arm tattoo that I honestly really liked.

"I told you to take off your sweatshirt, not your tshirt too!"