What was said in the restroom- 2

Bakugou pov
I checked the time on my phone. It was 4, I was meant to meet up with Kirishima and help him study. I was hit with that emotion I always get when it came to these study sessions; annoyance, excitement and, fear. I never knew why I was scared, it's not like Red was threatening, no one threatened me, not even All Might, so why did I dread this so much? I knew where the classroom was where Kirishima would be waiting, but I quickly decided to turn around first to get to the bathroom.

The room was empty, no noise except a dripping tap. I entered a stall at the far end of the room and unzipped my trousers. I knew people thought it was weird for guys to always use the stall, but I just felt more comfortable in there, my own private place. People couldn't read me. Everyone thought I was always mad, which I am, but they then think I don't have any other emotions. I'm still human.

My thoughts were then interrupted by two voices that entered the bathroom. Kaminari and Mineta. I didn't really pay attention to the two of them, yet I didn't leave my stall either. I then heard something that made me listen, the name 'Kirishima'. "So where is Kirishima, I thought he'd want to go and get something to eat with us?" Said Mineta quickly.
"Remember, he's studying with Bakugou for the exams." Mineta then made a long, 'oh' sound. I couldn't see his face, but obviously the pervert implied something with his face. "Ha, come on Mineta, what does that mean?"
"Well, I swear Kirishima praises the ground Bakugou walks on. And," he paused for a second, "I'm sure that's not the only this Kirishima would praise about Bakugou." I felt heat rise to my face, my eyes watered in anger. My palms itched to let off an explosion, teach that tiny rat who he's talking about. Yet I stayed silent.
"You really think that about Kirishima, I see where you're coming from. It's not like he really pays much attention to the girls..."
I heard them begin to walk out of the room,
"But he pays a lot of attention to Bakugou." Mineta snorted. A laugh escaped Kaminari.
"They really should have a teacher supervising them..." their conversation trailed off. I was then alone in the bathroom. I punched the stall door, then I punched it again, and again, and again. Why didn't I move, why didn't I do something! I squeezed my eyes shut, rage boiled inside of me. I couldn't believe how they said that about Red. I knew I was harsh on him, but, he liked it. What they did was just, awful. Calming myself down, I splashed water on my face from the tap. I needed to go for a walk.