Costumes?- 38

Kirishima pov
"So why am I over?" Asked Kat moodily. I was slightly nervous about telling him. I knew how he'd react and I wasn't looking forward to it; but I knew this was what was needed. He must have read my face when he said; "Wait, is this serious? Cause I swear to god if you're breaking up with-"
"What! No Kat, you really think I'd do that?" I exclaimed.
"Then what is it?"

I sat in the classroom and looked around. Katsuki, Midoriya and a couple others weren't in, they had been taken out for some test they had missed. It was the last fifteen minutes of the lesson, and Aizawa has decided to go to sleep. This gave time for the students to talk. As I got up to move, I was then surrounded by Todoroki, Yaoyorozu, Iida and a couple others. "Hey guys." I greeted.
"Hello Kirishima, how are you and Bakugou?" Asked Yaoyorozu with a smile. I didn't expect the question.
"Uh, really good. In fact I recently met his parents."
"How'd it go?" Said Ashido anxiously.
"Amazing. I got along really well with them and they were totally down for me and Kat dating." I gave them a thumbs up. They all started to pull chairs from empty desks and sat around.
"That really great Kirishima," Yaoyorozu said politely. "So are you two doing anything tomorrow night?"
"Err, no. Why?" I tilted my head to the side in confusion.
"Well we had been waiting to ask you but we didn't know how Bakugou would react. But now that he's out, we were wondering if you and him would like to come to a party Friday night?" I could tell how excited Yaoyorozu was about this.
"A party, sounds cool." I grinned.
"And well, there's another thing to add. This was why we were waiting until Bakugou was gone." Said Uraraka who was fidgeting slightly.
"What is it?" I asked with interest.

"A fancy dress party!" Yelled Kat. I winced, nodding.
"Yeah, at Yaoyorozu's house." I smiled wearily. I watched as Kat paced up and down the room.
"Oh come on, it'll be fun. I've alrea-"
"Will there be a competition for the best costume?" Asked Kat suddenly, stepping towards me. I shrugged.
"What?"
"Did you say you've already picked out the costumes?" He said passionately.
"Yeah, pirates." I smiled at him, was he actually going to come?
"What the fuck Red! You want me to dress as a pirate! No, no way. I'm picking out the costumes." He yelled with his arms folded. I was completely surprised by his reaction.
"Wait, you like fancy dress?"
"I've never lost a 'best costume' contest. All throughout younger school, I won every year. And yes, I guess you could say I like fancy dress." He announced rather proudly. "And don't think I'm ruining my perfect streak because of a crappy pirate costume."
"Aww, that's really cute." I laughed. Kat straightened his shoulders.
"It's cause I'm a badass who doesn't lose Red." This only made me laugh more.
"So how are you getting these costumes?" I said in between my giggles. His stature slumped slightly with a tinge of embarrassment.
"I have a costume guy."