You're blushing?- 3

Kirishima pov
The mood whilst studying was, awkward. Bakugou still insulted me and yelled at me, but I could tell his mind was somewhere else. If I'd ask him a question it'd take him a minute to remember the answer, which wasn't normal. I sometimes noticed him staring at me, and fiddling with his thumbs, he doesn't do that! I needed a way to ask him about it.
"So what did you do on your walk?" I asked cautiously.
"What do you think, Hair-for-Brains, I fucking walked."
"Yeah but usually people think about things when they walk." I smiled at him to make sure I was saying it light-heartedly. Bakugou slowly opened his mouth, but then closed it straight after.
"Red, you're so stupid, we don't have time to care about what I do and think and shit, you need to study, so shut it!" His response seemed like normal Bakugou again, but I knew that wasn't what he was going to say. I decided to drop it; so neither of us really talked about anything other than the work for the rest of the study session.

I stared into my mirror, making sure I looked presentable. I fiddled with my hair, straightened my tie. It was the next day, and I had to go to school. I practiced smiling in the mirror, it was so stupid, I know, but everyone knew me for my smile, so it needed to be good. Since Bakugou and I lived in the same dormitories, I'd sometimes ask to do the short walk to school with him. So, I left my two-room dorm and headed down the hall for Bakugou's. I knocked. Then I waited, no response. I knocked twice more until I heard a "Hold on!"
"Hey Bakugou, it's Kirishima here," I laughed, "just wondering if you'd like to walk to school together?" The door unlocked and out stepped a shirtless Bakugou. His shirt rested over his shoulder; his trousers were already on. Careful not to look at his torso, I joked' "No matter how impressive you think your body is, you can't come to school shirtless." I watched his red irises, not expecting a laugh yet hoping for one. Instead, they widened, and his body suddenly tensed up. Wait, was he, was he blushing? I began to crack up, "Wait, wait, wait, are you embarrassed Bakugou, seriously, the Bakugou, the amazing, fierce, fie-" I was interrupted by small explosions in the blond boy's hands. His face was no longer red with blush, but red with anger.
"I wasn't fucking embarrassed Red! But if you really think that why don't I just teach you how fucking unembarrassed I really am!" He yelled  ferociously. I took a step back and scratched the back of my head, still smiling.
"Okay, okay, sorry man, just tell me when you're done and then we can go to school, sound good?" I apologised light-heartedly. He just muttered under his breath an okay, which was then followed by 'hedgehog hair'. Then the door was slammed in my face.