You like her?- 78

Bakugou pov
I was mentally and physically drained during school on Monday. For the lessons, I mainly sat with my head on the desk, occasionally being told off by Aizawa or Red. Thankfully, lunch finally came round and most of us chilled in the classroom, eating our food. I wasn't a huge fan of hanging out with all of the others, but Red liked it and I wasn't going to stop him from having fun. "-So yeah, we were in his office and he just fired a bunch of questions. I won't spoil it cause you can all read it on Sunday!" Red, who was next to me, explained to the circle of students. I looked at each one of their faces; most of them smiled or looked surprised. That was until my gaze landed on one person who wasn't. I studied Yaoyorozu, who looked almost upset and nervous. Usually I wouldn't care, but I guess it was just one of those days. Before I could whisper into Red's ear about it, she suddenly looked at me. Yaoyorozu smiled weakly, but didn't break eye contact. Instead, I furrowed my brow in confusion. It was a strange encounter, neither of us were that good friends with each other, but that smile almost felt like her calling out to me.

I waited until the circle had broken up. It usually happened, since some people had to leave for reasons I couldn't care about. Of course some of us still sat chatting, but it was more casual. Taking this opportunity, I let go of Red's hand and sat down next to Yaoyorozu. I just wanted to know what was bothering her, not because I deeply cared, I was just curious. No one really noticed me moving, except Red who I easily reassured by giving him the look; 'don't worry'. He nodded before turning back to Ashido, Uraraka, Tsu, and Jiro. Obviously Yaoyorozu noticed, as she looked at me with confusion. "Oh, hello Bakugou-"
"Cut the shit. What's the matter?" I decided to not beat around the bush, something she appreciated. She smiled to herself, shaking her head and blushing.
"Oh it's nothing. Just silly things." She sounded shy, she wanted her voice to not be heard.
"Just tell me. I won't judge." I assured her. It was strange, if this had happened during the start of school, I wouldn't even care at all, I'd probably yell at her for even looking at me. But ever since Red, he had changed me, changed me a tiny bit. Yaoyorozu looked around the room cautiously.
"Well- well I can't tell you here. Mind if we go for a walk."

Neither I or anyone else could believe I was currently walking around the school with Momo Yaoyorozu to discuss her emotions, what had the world come to? "So?" I asked simply. Momo sighed, fiddling with her thumbs before she looked at me.
"You know- you know Friday, during the trip, you said something that I've really been thinking about recently." Despite Momo feeling awkward, she still had her clear, well-spoken voice. I then began to think back to the trip, wondering if I had upset her in anyway.
"Oh, if I said anything that pissed you off, just know I probably didn't mean it-"
"No, no, it's not like that at all. You see, when we were talking on the beach, you began to start speaking about potential relationships in our class-" suddenly, it clicked, I remembered what I had said. However, I decided to let her finish. "You listed quite a few of us, until eventually, you said- you said Kyoka and I." She paused, looking down at the grass we were walking on. I fully remembered, I had said that her and Jiro were a match made in Heaven.
"So what are you trying to tell me?" I asked cautiously. I could've guessed, but I would rather just hear from her. She stumbled with her words, clearly worried about telling me.
"W- well, umm, do you really think we are?" I could practically hear the innocence in her voice.
"Well, it's not like I was lying when I said that," I paused, wondering what to say next. If she didn't feel comfortable enough to say it out loud, I'd do it. "You like her?" That was when Yaoyorozu looked up at me, directly in my eyes. She came to me because she felt I was the only one who may understand.
"I- I think I do." Even though I expected the answer, I was still surprised. I tried to mask it though.
"That's great, don't be sad about it." I said casually yet awkwardly, patting her on the back. "That's cool that you like her, she probably likes you back."
"You really think so?" She asked, biting her nail.
"Well, yeah, well at least I think she does." She smiled brightly before replacing her expression with sadness.
"But that doesn't matter, does it? You've met my parents and all their friends, I'd be an embarrassment to them." As she said her words, I froze for a moment. Yaoyorozu's parents didn't seem like loving people, and it wouldn't be surprising if they kicked her out. At least with Red, they still paid for his dorm and school needs. She relied so heavily on her parents, and losing them would do her no good. I then had the opportunity to give someone advice that could possibly ruin their life.
"Look Yaoyorozu, you're parents are clearly assholes," she nodded in agreement. "But, you also need them, at least for the time being. If you do like Jiro, don't hide it from her, but it's probably best to not tell them." I knew I could see tears forming in Yaoyorozu's eyes, but I carried on. "Like, I can't fully relate to your situation, but I can try to understand it," god Red was rubbing off on me. "And I'd say, maybe during the school break next week, tell her, and if it's all good, just see how it goes before you tell the class. Save it from your parents until you think your in a place where you can support yourself." Both Yaoyorozu and I were surprised at how level-headed and calm I was being, how understanding and compassionate. I guess I just didn't like the idea of people like me suffering just because of who they are.
"You're- you're right," she nodded to me passionately, wiping away any tears. "I'll come up with a full proof plan to tell her, and hopefully it'll be magical!" I smiled sheepishly at her. Then, out of no where, she turned and hugged me, an embrace to show gratitude. Typical of me, I was awkward during the whole thing. "Thank you Bakugou." She whispered. I gently patted her on the back.
"Just tell me how it goes, okay?"